moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291008#msg1291008
« Reply #972 on: June 16, 2019, 10:19:07 am »
Linkcat gets targeted by Anubis and Psion during the same night, does the Psion activate, or not?
Anubis has a higher priority than Psion, so if the target successfully becomes Immaterial, then the Psion cannot normally reach the target. In that case, the Psion's ability would fail.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291013#msg1291013
« Reply #973 on: June 16, 2019, 12:34:49 pm »
Okay, so there we go.

I am a Seraph, protecting myself on Nights 0, 3 and 5. I did not get information out of that.
At the beginning of the game, I pretended Graboid on dawn's behalf to cover Graboids in the game, which by now we can assume do not exist. In the middle of the game, mafia started to NK inactive players, and as I was rather demoralized by that time, I was inactive myself. I kept staying low to maybe soak up a nightkill, giving us another day. Even if they hit me on an unprotected night, it would have killed a less powerful, althought not terrible, role. I expected people to realize by that point that I am probably not a real Graboid from what I've read (which is also why I avoided voting, as I expected to get lynched for that right away), and thought mafia might consider me staying low as a strong role worth killing.

Initially I wasn't sure whether I should use my role at all, as it would block investigation and NK. After the NK on Night 0 failed however, I realized that might be more helpful. Nights 3 and 5 especially since I tried to bait one onto me.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291016#msg1291016
« Reply #974 on: June 16, 2019, 01:11:14 pm »
I'm not sure what to do now, on one hand, I can verify all of these claims during the same night, but on the other hand, if I get NKed then the remaining town members are no closer to a win.

Here are my target and my results, they will have the form Night number | Target | Results:

N0 | Linkcat | Linkcat - Queen
N1 | MW | Linkcat - Queen, Guard
N2 | RootRanger | Linkcat - Queen, Immortal
N3 | mathman | Linkcat - Queen
N4 | immortal_feud | Linkcat - Queen
N5 | immortal_feud (At the request of Mobian) | immortal_feud - Nightkill
N6 | Ginyu | Ginyu - Unstoppable

So we have 2 options I believe:

1. No lynch, Ginyu uses Seraph, Root uses his ability on mathman, mathman uses his ability on someone, I don't get NKed.

Now this can easily get us all the information we need, but if I die, it's not good, so I don't like it.

2. Lynch either Ginyu or mathman and hope we are right.

This is very risky, as it's a blind 50/50 in my opinion, but it can work if we make the right choice.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291018#msg1291018
« Reply #975 on: June 16, 2019, 03:26:57 pm »
Yeah, so at least 2 of you are lying about your roles which is hilarious. So N2 I targeted moehrpi as mind flayer. My ability failed. This means one of three things given that he was not a graboid and given that graboid is the only role higher than mind flayer in priority.

There is another mind flayer.

1.) moehrpi was given immaterial by anubis on N0 or N1.
2.) moehrpi was given momentum by Mobian on N0 or N1.
3.) I was blocked by another mind flayer (which none of you claimed).

Now, scenario 1 is unlikely because mafia wouldn't be randomly giving moehrpi immaterial. I also successfully blocked moehrpi N0, which makes this scenario even more unlikely. Scenario 2 would require Mobian randomly targeting moehrpi as his first target. I suppose it's possible but I also feel like this is unlikely. Scenario 3 is what I'm 99% sure happened, and none of you have claimed mind flayer.

Now, you may all say that scenario 2 is quite likely, but now I'm going to add a little more. N3 I targeted Insig and my ability failed again. The 3 scenarios we have listed above are AGAIN the only possible scenarios for why my ability failed since I have priority over everyone. Now, what are the odds that Mobian (with an EoR ability) just happened to hit moehrpi N0 and then Insig N2? Possible again, but in my mind unlikely. Which means we have a mind flayer or anubis, possibly both.

Let's not forget that Insig's ability failed multiple times as well, and momentum does not stop guarding. Insig was town and had no reason to lie. Since I didn't block him any of the nights he said his ability failed, that means he was either blocked by another mind flayer or was hitting immaterial targets. This leads me to believe that I was indeed blocked by another mind flayer as opposed to my targets having momentum from Mobian.

Now on to the anubis.

Calindu claims Anubis targeted Linkcat N2 and ddevans claims it wasn't him. Now, if both are telling the truth then mathman, Ginyu, or RootRanger is anubis and lying. If none of those 3 are Anubis, then either Calindu or ddevans is lying. But at least someone is caught in a lie now. So that's two lies we have at the very least.

But what if I'm lying?

So I claimed mindflayer on N2 and shared my targets (with N0 on moehrpi and N1 on Ginyu both being successful). Well guess what, if you go back through the posts, BOTH GINYU AND MOEHRPI confirmed that they were indeed blocked on N0 and N1. And moehrpi is confirmed town. So yeah, I'm mind flayer and I have two accounts to support that. So good luck trying to throw blame on me. Two of you are lying and those two are our mafia.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291020#msg1291020
« Reply #976 on: June 16, 2019, 03:36:55 pm »
But I will confirm being blocked N0. Although this conflicts with Coffee's theory in chat written down by Espi.

I can't find Ginyu saying he was blocked N1. May have been in a chat log or I misremembered so sorry about that. But here's is the confirmation from moehrpi who is confirmed town. One more thing, Day 2 (after N2 when my ability failed on moehrpi) I claimed GN that visited Linkcat. Well, if there was a town mind flayer they would be outing me instantly here. But no mind flayer outed me. Likely it was a mafia mind flayer. Also, I'm fairly certain they started blocking me that night after I claimed GN to try and save ian. I know they thought MW was GN, but they covered their bases by blocking me, especially in case I was crusader or something.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291023#msg1291023
« Reply #977 on: June 16, 2019, 03:53:23 pm »
Spoiler for teatime, part 2:
[16:08:39] ‹shockcannon› oh
[16:08:40] ‹shockcannon› its time
[16:10:43] ‹Calindu› Hope you can make some sense out of what has been posted and find out who's lying
[16:27:04] ‹shockcannon› posted
[16:30:36] ‹Calindu› When did Ginyu claim he got blocked on N1?
[16:32:30] ‹Calindu› Not trying to blame, I just genuinely don't find anything like that in his post history
[16:33:35] ‹shockcannon› yeah
[16:33:39] ‹shockcannon› i can't either
[16:33:46] ‹shockcannon› i think it may have been a chatlog or i misremembered
[16:33:54] ‹shockcannon› i found moehrpi's though and that's really all that matters
[16:36:04] ‹Calindu› Do you get the message you got blocked if you didn't use any ability?
[16:37:03] ‹Calindu› Because Seraph is EoR, right? so if it was used on N0, it could have not been used on N1
[16:37:21] ‹shockcannon› no you do not
[16:39:21] ‹Calindu› Well, let's say I believe you, despite that problem, who do you think is lying?
[16:39:32] ‹Calindu› I think it's pretty clear that 2 people are lying about their roles
[16:40:17] ‹shockcannon› there is either a mind flayer or anubis
[16:40:19] ‹shockcannon› possibly both
[16:40:31] ‹shockcannon› I think mathman's claim is terrible
[16:40:49] ‹shockcannon› root and ginyu also had terrible claims though
[16:41:14] ‹Calindu› Well, Ginyu offered enough information and I didn't catch any lie
[16:41:32] ‹Calindu› And he couldn't be sure about who I targeted each night
[16:41:40] ‹Calindu› Because I posted after him
[16:42:25] ‹Calindu› Did we ever get dd's targets?
[16:42:29] ‹Calindu› I don't think we did
[16:42:32] ‹shockcannon› @ddevans96
[16:42:34] ‹shockcannon› you gotta post now
[16:42:50] ‹shockcannon› ddevans not posting makes him kind of look like anubis that targeted linkcat
[16:42:54] ‹shockcannon› which would make him mafia
[16:43:54] ‹Calindu› I'm not comfortable switching on him this late into the round, because he really seems town from the latest interactions
[16:44:52] ‹Calindu› But at the same time, I am 100% dead during the next night phase, so I can't influence anything next day phase
[16:45:05] ‹shockcannon› I'm fairly certain mafia's votes are split right now
[16:45:07] ‹shockcannon› which confuses me
[16:46:20] ‹shockcannon› okay at this moment, I'm quite certain there is another mind flayer and an anubis in play
[16:48:27] ‹shockcannon› both mathman and Root shared stories that are vague and not confirmable
[16:48:44] ‹shockcannon› so if nothing else gets posted I'm going to have to go with one of them
[16:51:26] ‹Calindu› It could be mathman, yeah, his story provides almost no good info
[16:51:29] ‹Calindu› Despite asking for it
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291024#msg1291024
« Reply #978 on: June 16, 2019, 04:00:47 pm »
mathman says he targeted Linkcat N2. Calindu only saw Anubis and FFQ on Linkcat N2. mathman didn't say his ability failed though. If he is psion or dragonfly his ability would've failed. He can't have been warden or everyone's ability would have failed.  He can't be golden nymph. If he was FFQ would Calindu get double notifications about FFQ ability? He can't have been FFQ though because ian probably should've caught a firefly N0 since his ability failed and warden didn't directly target him. I also should've caught a firefly by now but I haven't.

So mathman has to be claiming either dragonfly or psion. If he's psion then he's the reason mafia knew all the important abilities and killed them off at seemingly the perfect time every night. If he's dragonfly, then idk. This story seems unlikely. Linkcat also protected him when we were going to lynch him over moehrpi.

shockcannon (2) - Ginyu, RootRanger
Calindu (1) - mathman101
Ginyu (1) - ddevans96
mathman101 (2) - Calindu, shockcannon

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291031#msg1291031
« Reply #979 on: June 16, 2019, 04:33:45 pm »
shockcannon (1) - Ginyu
Calindu (1) - mathman101
Ginyu (2) - ddevans96, RootRanger
mathman101 (2) - Calindu, shockcannon

I copied Calindu's vote count which was incorrect and still had Root on me.

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291032#msg1291032
« Reply #980 on: June 16, 2019, 04:39:43 pm »
I don't know whether I will be back at this day's end, so I have to switch my vote prior to math responding.
If we are going to lynch either him or me, I obviously choose him. I am still not content with shock, but Calindu provided good posts throughout the game and I don't think he ever lied or did questionable actions. I gotta trust someone, so I'll pick him and hope for the best.

Calindu (1) - mathman101
Ginyu (2) - ddevans96, RootRanger
mathman101 (3) - Calindu, shockcannon, Ginyu

Quote from: shockcannon
I can't find Ginyu saying he was blocked N1. May have been in a chat log or I misremembered so sorry about that.
You misremembered.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291033#msg1291033
« Reply #981 on: June 16, 2019, 05:34:17 pm »
My only target is myself on n2, when both shock and Cal (my two biggest town reads at the time) requested it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291034#msg1291034
« Reply #982 on: June 16, 2019, 05:36:33 pm »
I support a math lynch, given the new discussion. I'll keep my vote on Ginyu to anti-hammer and only move the vote if necessary at deadline.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291035#msg1291035
« Reply #983 on: June 16, 2019, 05:41:09 pm »
[2019-06-16 11:39:50] ‹Guest-HornedFrog-b3e8d› Someone from mafia, please switch my vote to ginyu

Ginyu (3) - ddevans96, RootRanger, mathman101
mathman101 (3) - Calindu, shockcannon, Ginyu

----

Ginyu (2) - RootRanger, mathman101
mathman101 (4) - Calindu, shockcannon, Ginyu, ddevans96

anything
blarg: