NoobRanger
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 20, 2019, 05:38:38 am

*Author

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288168#msg1288168
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2019, 10:24:07 pm »
He knows as much information as we do, plus everything else. And to add to that, he is a very competent player. Blindly following him honestly isn't a bad idea due to this, but naturally, it's fine to be wary, and the first day or two where he doesn't know too much information it's fine to wait and see how he votes in following days.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288174#msg1288174
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2019, 08:03:07 am »
My biggest worry right now is the fate of those who don't send in their roles. As of now, 11 out of 14 people claimed to have sent in their roles. But what about the other 3? If Root decides to vote them out based solely on their lack of cooperation, we might be ordered to hang some Town members. But if we let people get away with not sending their roles, then this plan does feel somewhat wasted.

At minimum, I feel like we should pressure those on the inactive end of the chain. At best, we should keep Root updated with our findings and suspicions.

On a side note, while there are 3 mafia and 3 people who haven't sent in their roles, I believe this is merely a coincidence. However, it is not out of the question that at least one of them is a hiding mafioso.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288175#msg1288175
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2019, 08:15:53 am »
My biggest worry right now is the fate of those who don't send in their roles. As of now, 11 out of 14 people claimed to have sent in their roles. But what about the other 3? If Root decides to vote them out based solely on their lack of cooperation, we might be ordered to hang some Town members. But if we let people get away with not sending their roles, then this plan does feel somewhat wasted.

At minimum, I feel like we should pressure those on the inactive end of the chain. At best, we should keep Root updated with our findings and suspicions.

On a side note, while there are 3 mafia and 3 people who haven't sent in their roles, I believe this is merely a coincidence. However, it is not out of the question that at least one of them is a hiding mafioso.
I'd argue that the 3 people that did not send their role are actually town. Mafia has no reason to attract suspicion by not sending the role. Heck, they could even just post "sent role" and not actually send it and we'd have no way of finding out.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288176#msg1288176
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2019, 08:40:23 am »
That is a fair argument. Even I said they are not necessarily mafia. My problem is if not all people cooperate, that wastes the full potential of the Phoenix plan.

However, I would also argue that it makes sense for the mafia to don't cooperate. We should not rule out the possibility that at least one of the non-senders is mafia, because an inactive mafioso is the hardest to find.

Heck, they could even just post "sent role" and not actually send it and we'd have no way of finding out.
This scenario would be suspicious though. I'm not the Ash, but this would warrant a vote from me if I noticed something like this.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288177#msg1288177
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2019, 08:58:37 am »
I thought everyone sending their roles was a forgone conclusion, so I didn't message.

But yeah, fine, sent my role yesterday
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288178#msg1288178
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2019, 09:19:57 am »
However, I would also argue that it makes sense for the mafia to don't cooperate. We should not rule out the possibility that at least one of the non-senders is mafia, because an inactive mafioso is the hardest to find.
No, it makes 0 sense for them to not cooperate and attract suspicion. As mafia, you have no reason not to send a role (even if it's your real role or not).

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288183#msg1288183
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2019, 02:19:57 pm »
Though even if a mafioso did send in a fake role, there's a decent chance someone else sent in the same role. At the same time, it's also harder for Root to tell who has the real role...
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288184#msg1288184
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2019, 02:21:38 pm »
Though even if a mafioso did send in a fake role, there's a decent chance someone else sent in the same role. At the same time, it's also harder for Root to tell who has the real role...
There can be duplicate roles according to Linkcat. Two people with the same role does not mean one of them is mafia.

Reference: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/forum-games/elements-mafia-70-by-linkcat/msg1287975/#msg1287975

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288191#msg1288191
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2019, 06:43:05 pm »
Spoiler for Blab Convo:
[10:53:07] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› So master
[10:53:18] ‹MasterWalks› ya
[10:53:25] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› I think I know your secondary role
[10:53:34] ‹MasterWalks› oh?
[10:53:41] ‹MasterWalks› i bet you dont
[10:53:45] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› It can only be 2 things or you have placed too much trust in someone else
[10:54:02] ‹MasterWalks› but if you think you do pm me. you get one guess, and ill tell you if youre wrong or right
[10:54:52] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› I don’t need your confirmation
[10:54:59] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› There’s no guesswork involved here
[10:55:12] ‹MasterWalks› i dont neeed your assumption
[10:55:20] ‹MasterWalks› cuz i bet 1k youre wrong
[10:55:31] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› Lol
[10:57:05] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› 1k says JCJ dies tonight
[10:57:48] ‹MasterWalks› i will not be taking that bet.
[10:59:43] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› What if I told you a mafia is in chat right now
[10:59:58] ‹MasterWalks› sounds like you know a lotta info
[11:00:27] ‹MasterWalks› also, hearing how youve PM'd JCJ some information, it sounds like youve placed too much trust in someone
[11:01:04] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› Oh you have much to learn
[11:01:18] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› That PM was a test for JCJ
[11:01:23] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› Luckily for him he passed
[11:02:00] ‹Guest-Deathstalker-4afa1› This convo needs to go in thread.
[11:02:03] ‹Guest-Deathstalker-4afa1› It’s in rules.
[11:02:08] ‹MasterWalks› hmmm, i beg to differ.
[11:02:23] ‹MasterWalks› ‹@Guest-Deathstalker-4afa1› convo is not over yet. we will post it.
[11:02:36] ‹Guest-Deathstalker-4afa1› Good.
[11:04:37] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› Crap
[11:04:40] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› When is deadline?
[11:04:52] ‹Guest-MinorPhoenix-cfa05› I need to talk to someone beforehand in case I die tonight

For those who do not frequent blab, MinorPhoenix is shockcannon
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288192#msg1288192
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2019, 07:16:31 pm »
@Mafia Don't waste your time killing me tonight. I lied about using my schrodinger's cat ability night 0. I'm using it tonight. As an alternative I suggest you check out ian's lame face. I heard it's quite lame. You should check for yourself.

@ian You're going to regret turning down my offer. You think you can avoid me but I will battle you. I know you're afraid of me, but you will have to face me eventually. You can't hide forever. Give in before you waste all your precious energy that you'll need for our fight. I'll even ban dials to sweeten the deal.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288193#msg1288193
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2019, 08:03:14 pm »
Do you want fries with that
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 70 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67101.msg1288194#msg1288194
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2019, 08:12:45 pm »
@Mafia Don't waste your time killing me tonight. I lied about using my schrodinger's cat ability night 0. I'm using it tonight. As an alternative I suggest you check out ian's lame face. I heard it's quite lame. You should check for yourself.

@ian You're going to regret turning down my offer. You think you can avoid me but I will battle you. I know you're afraid of me, but you will have to face me eventually. You can't hide forever. Give in before you waste all your precious energy that you'll need for our fight. I'll even ban dials to sweeten the deal.

With as much of a threat you've been posing to town, i think you may want to @Town instead of @mafia.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

blarg: