*Author

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260847#msg1260847
« Reply #1824 on: March 20, 2017, 02:29:24 am »
ahh it's not i suspect him less it's cause there's a safety chain or something
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260848#msg1260848
« Reply #1825 on: March 20, 2017, 02:37:20 am »
Eh. If you suspect him, vote on him.

Offline UTAlan

• UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260849#msg1260849
« Reply #1826 on: March 20, 2017, 02:37:33 am »
We need to hit scum soon.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260850#msg1260850
« Reply #1827 on: March 20, 2017, 02:38:50 am »
My only argument against lynching DC is that I don't like it when he gets angry lol XD
Honestly though, there's a lot of play to emotion in his posts, though many do have value (and i'd prefer low volume to low quality) but he does fit a scum profile in my mind, and i certainly believe KDZ so i'm happy to put my vote there and go to bed

killsdazombies (2) - robdp77, Solaris
Submachine (1) - mathman101
DoubleCapitals (2) - UTAlan, JonathanCrazyJ
Competitions!

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260851#msg1260851
« Reply #1828 on: March 20, 2017, 02:41:55 am »
So when coffee head locked you, it stopped my rescue. Read the ability priority list
not buying it, seems too convenient

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260852#msg1260852
« Reply #1829 on: March 20, 2017, 02:45:18 am »
So when coffee head locked you, it stopped my rescue. Read the ability priority list
not buying it, seems too convenient

Someone hit me with rescue. Nobody has claimed being hit with it or using it until now. At the very least keeping him alive for 24 hours after this claim is worth it because it gives a chance for anyone to refute it.
Competitions!

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260853#msg1260853
« Reply #1830 on: March 20, 2017, 02:57:31 am »
Put my vote dc, out if self interest st this point. If the train shifts to someone else I may be in line with that, but I'd rather be alive. Bread crumb Inc in next post

Also solaris, yes, it is. I rescued him as a safety net for a coffee betrayal, fully aware it wouldn't work if he was headlocked. I hopped another doctor would hit dd, but it seems I might be the only one. I'm not revealing my actual role name (just the overall title, and ability name) in the interest of denying the int team.

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260854#msg1260854
« Reply #1831 on: March 20, 2017, 02:59:27 am »
killsdazombies (2) - robdp77, Solaris
Submachine (1) - mathman101
DoubleCapitals (4) - UTAlan, JonathanCrazyJ, killsdazombies, Coffeeditto

In the interest of preservation of KDZ. Still think a Sub lynch is a better idea.
nice

Offline UTAlan

• Immortally Aether
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260855#msg1260855
« Reply #1832 on: March 20, 2017, 03:00:26 am »
Disclaimer for below: This is assuming no more than 2 players having each role, which apparently not everyone agrees is the case. That's fine, but humor me for this post. Also, if any one person in this game is doing a good job of lying to us, this pretty much falls apart. Don't take the below as fact, but one of many possible scenarios. I'm running this as a hypothetical to see what it leaves us with.

So now I present, a no-tin-foil, borderline-gullible scenario:

- kdz is telling the truth and is (Town|Intel)!Doctor.
- fabian is (Town|Intel) and was targeted by Criminal!Jailor.
- rob is (Town|Intel) and was targeted by Criminal!Jailor.
- gino is (Town|Intel)!Jailor and has not targeted anyone.
- Coffee is (Town|Intel)!Bodyguard and targeted me last night. Luna stuff was a smart play on her part to try to bring down bodyguard via lynch.
- mathman is (Town|Intel)!Hitman and killed Link.

This leaves us with a Criminal!Jailor and Criminal!(???). Possible roles for the 2nd criminal, given the assumption stated at the beginning of this post:

- Doctor (useless for criminals)
- Bodyguard (can disable power roles usage, but unlikely as we haven't had claims of ability failures throughout the game)
- Observer (could help them find power roles)
- Refugee (useless for criminals except for the 1U Ability 2)
- Merchant (useless for criminals when combined w/ Jailor)
- Politician (fun redirect stuff, not sure what use it is for criminals)
- Student (could suck if they targeted me, but unlikely that criminals got 2 students)

Players who haven't claimed roles yet:

- dawn to dusk
- DoubleCapitals
- JonathanCrazyJ
- fabian771
- rob77dp
- Submachine

Giving rob and fabian town nods due to the assumptions at the top of this post, this means 2 of dawn, DC, JCJ, and Sub are mafia. (Friendly reminder that this is an optimistic scenario and is not likely to 100% reflect reality. Take it for what it is.)

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260856#msg1260856
« Reply #1833 on: March 20, 2017, 03:04:48 am »
did you leave me out of that post or am I blind?

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260857#msg1260857
« Reply #1834 on: March 20, 2017, 03:08:43 am »
Also, dont worry solaris I'll save you <3 I owe for you crutch last game where I afked significantly :V
Bold: Very very early, I tried to slip in that I could save people.

These antics are really just evil. Lets just renew our vote timer and keep talking, no need to make a leap of faith or anything, lets be reasonable.

That said, the switch to www3 isn't a bad one, all things considered.
Bold: Song "Evil" off the album "Antics" the music video takes place in a hospital, as doctors attempt to save a puppetmans life
(
) its a good song btw.

Underlined: Two priest abilities in WoW (AKA the doctors of WoW) that save lives

Expect a more serious drop in activity. Im like 45% sure I have the flu at this point and I feel like death. I'll be headed to the doctor to get like, a metric shit ton of drugs to keep me sane but I'll prolly be drugged out and unable to contribute in a meaningful way. Feel free to ask me anything though I'll respond when I can. I'll prolly be back like, a full day/night cycle from now if I had to guess
Bold: While I was sick, I attempted to mention as much as possible I was going to/at the doctors, but I got drugged to hell and highwater and forgot to post it more :V

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260858#msg1260858
« Reply #1835 on: March 20, 2017, 03:09:24 am »
Wow, dropping a youtube link just opens it up? Jesus christ. Can I have an admin/linkcat edit that video back to a hyperlink? Its a bit obnoxious

anything
blarg: