*Author

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260752#msg1260752
« Reply #1764 on: March 19, 2017, 05:25:53 am »
@rob hence why I specifically said it should be ignored. I seem to scum read you almost no matter what, thus I'm trying specifically not to mention you in a scum read, and when I do, I dismiss it. So yes, my scum reading of you is baseless it seems, even I know that. That's why I dismiss it and discredit it. I'm not going to fake a neutral or town read on you? I think you're scummy, but I know that's like 7/10th because of /how you play every game/ thus, I dismiss it as quickly as I admit it.

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260753#msg1260753
« Reply #1765 on: March 19, 2017, 05:26:59 am »
popdbb rboopo o7brbbd7d7rb odbrbrbp pdoo pro7dopdbr bb d7dopdpdd7br pbopo7brbbbppbddbrbrpd ooo7 pbooobbrpddddooddb pdoo pdo7bbodpbd7bbpdbr oood pdddbbpd brodbp b7bbpbpdbro7

o7bropd7rb pdoo drbprd opoopbpd ooodbr pbbrppbrod pbdop7 pdproo

o7bropd7rb pdoo drbprd opoopbpd ooodbr pbbrppbrod pbdop7 pdproo

do oppopbddbrbp d7poodbbo7dopb pbbrppbro7bbd7 pddoobbrpb prdopdddoopopd obpobodd pbpoopopooo7pd

bbodbp pod7pddoobbbpdbrd7rb boddbbobopdoooodbrbp ddbro7 d7rbodbodd oood bb bpbbrb prdopddd obbbodrb oopdddbro7 oooppddoooodpb

rboopoo7 o7brbbbp oood obbr dopb o7dobpdobopod7oopopbd7rb b7bbdrbr

obrb ppoopdbr ddbro7brbdrb dboobrpb ooodpdoo drdod7d7pbbpbbrdooobbddobrpb pbooobbrbdoobprb obbbdrbr dopd ddbbopopbrod pdddbboddrpb
UTA YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE A LITTLE SPREADSHEET OR SOMETHING SO TRANSLATE ON THAT END FASTER

REPLY TO KDZ POST ONE SEVEN SIX TWO

REPLY TO KDZ POST ONE SEVEN SIX TWO

I PUSHED LUNARIS SEVERAL TIMES WITHOUT MUCH SUPPORT

AND ULTIMATELY CHAMPIONED HER LYNCH ON A DAY WITH MANY OTHER OPTIONS

YOUR READ ON ME IS RIDICULOUSLY FAKE

MY VOTE HEREBY GOES ONTO KILLSDAZOMBIES SOMEBODY MOVE IT HAPPEN THANKS

killsdazombies (1) - robdp77
make it happen thanks*
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

• Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260754#msg1260754
« Reply #1766 on: March 19, 2017, 05:28:27 am »
Also, I'll be back to translating in like 45 minutes. In the meantime, sorry Rob.
nice

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260757#msg1260757
« Reply #1767 on: March 19, 2017, 05:35:55 am »
Also, as I'm still sick, I have VERY little knowledge of what specifically happened last night. I'm working with limited info due to illness, which is a quickly expiring excuse and condition thankfully, this however does scew some of my resding. Ie I havent investigated much or at all about luna. That being said, I honestly didn't remember your pushes against luna, and I'll look into it and add it into my reading of you, but as I'm being honest, it prolly won't change my mind much, to be honest. Which is why I repeat, my reading of rob should be dismissed as it is filled with more bias than I can comfortably pretend to ignore, I'm specifically tryin not to have my opinion of your play style affect how others scum read or lean you

If you have a question, or a specific thing you want me to discuss I would be happy to though, as with anyone

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260758#msg1260758
« Reply #1768 on: March 19, 2017, 05:39:19 am »
Small correction: last nighy and the last day

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260759#msg1260759
« Reply #1769 on: March 19, 2017, 05:52:47 am »
obrb booob7b7brbr

pbbopoobo7brbbbp drbrrb opoodoodpdpb obrb opoopbpdpb b7dob7pdbrbrod b7dob7pdrb pbbrppbrod bbodbp b7dob7pdbrbrod b7dob7pdrb brdodbddpd
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260760#msg1260760
« Reply #1770 on: March 19, 2017, 06:07:35 am »
obrb booob7b7brbr

pbbopoobo7brbbbp drbrrb opoodoodpdpb obrb opoopbpdpb b7dob7pdbrbrod b7dob7pdrb pbbrppbrod bbodbp b7dob7pdbrbrod b7dob7pdrb brdodbddpd
MY COFFEE

SCUMREAD KDZ POINTS MY POSTS FIFTEEN FIFTY SEVEN AND FIFTEEN FIFTY EIGHT
nice

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260761#msg1260761
« Reply #1771 on: March 19, 2017, 06:15:06 am »
Coffeeditto (3) - rob77dp, Submachine, JonathanCrazyJ
Submachine (3) - Solaris, iancudorinmarian, Lunaris

Whether Linkcat wanted him dead or not, I don't see Coffee as scum. Just because a confirmed townie wanted a player dead, that doesn't make that player mafia.

This is interesting, because link also wanted you dead
Same idea applies to me.
Awkward defense of the cranking up of a train on Coffee -- Luna votes Sub on the premise solely of defending Coffee as not scum.

This post and the one after if I understand correctly. (Link for ease later)

I'll work through this and the rest of the day night cycle tomorrow, it's 230 here atm.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260762#msg1260762
« Reply #1772 on: March 19, 2017, 06:24:52 am »
obrb booob7b7brbr pbbopoobo7brbbbp pbooobbrprddbbpd ddbrbbppdod7rb bdbbpbbrbp d7poodbbo7dopb b7d7doopopdooddb boo7doobdoodbbd7 bbodbp d7poodbbo7dopb booob7b7brbr boooo7o7brd7bbpddoooodpb
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260765#msg1260765
« Reply #1773 on: March 19, 2017, 06:53:11 am »
obrb booob7b7brbr pbbopoobo7brbbbp pbooobbrprddbbpd ddbrbbppdod7rb bdbbpbbrbp d7poodbbo7dopb b7d7doopopdooddb boo7doobdoodbbd7 bbodbp d7poodbbo7dopb booob7b7brbr boooo7o7brd7bbpddoooodpb
MY COFFEE SCUMREAD SOMEWHAT HEAVILY BASED LUNARIS FLIPPIING CRIMINAL AND LUNARIS COFFEE CORRELATIONS

All I have to say to that is what I said above. Also, does that mean you're disregarding Link's scumread of me now?
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260766#msg1260766
« Reply #1774 on: March 19, 2017, 06:57:55 am »
To add to my earlier argument actually, it would be unwise for a maf to cling to their partner and constantly call them innocent. An argument against this could be, "Why did you scumread Lu then?" Because she was scummy.
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260767#msg1260767
« Reply #1775 on: March 19, 2017, 06:59:09 am »
dawn to dusk (1) - Submachine
Killsdazombies (1) - robdp77

ftfm
nice

blarg: