*Author

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260186#msg1260186
« Reply #1344 on: March 15, 2017, 01:05:02 am »
So I should put together a reads list right now?
That sounds like a good plan
:D
Hi.

What're you up to there Luna?
What do you mean? I was simply stating that making a reads list is a good idea for him in case he does get lynched, so town has something to go off of.
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260187#msg1260187
« Reply #1345 on: March 15, 2017, 01:07:02 am »
brb, rereading 110 pages
Wait wait - you have nothing to offer other than "don't lynch you" without going back through the whole game? I'm flummoxed how that could be the case if you're town, Coffee. I temper this reaction with the realization that you may not want to make BIG mistakes in your reads/post without having a firm overall grasp on the game but surely you are OK giving your top 2 scum suspects and top 2 town-reads (preferably among those players that are not UTA or myself) without digging through the entire game first...?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260188#msg1260188
« Reply #1346 on: March 15, 2017, 01:10:36 am »
So I should put together a reads list right now?
That sounds like a good plan
:D
Hi.

What're you up to there Luna?
What do you mean? I was simply stating that making a reads list is a good idea for him in case he does get lynched, so town has something to go off of.
Your own reads list is 5 calendar days stale and 2 game days behind and at the time was quite incomplete itself and you're gently/mildly pressing Coffee about him listing his reads. I found that a little interesting -- if I ask nicely and without being overbearing would you take some minutes to find your most recent list and update it to be current and post it here?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260189#msg1260189
« Reply #1347 on: March 15, 2017, 01:22:19 am »
Could I ask you to make a list as well, Rob? Also, that was a joke. I'm not rereading all of that, but I was going to see what fabian and Math have said since the start; they're not my scumreads as of right now, though.
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260190#msg1260190
« Reply #1348 on: March 15, 2017, 01:27:54 am »
Could I ask you to make a list as well, Rob? Also, that was a joke. I'm not rereading all of that, but I was going to see what fabian and Math have said since the start; they're not my scumreads as of right now, though.
I feel like my reads are pretty current and this feels like trying to be towny rather than actual interest or wondering, but I'm going to address anyways :)

town-reads:
UTA
dd

lesser town-reads:
Sol
Sub
ian
JCJ
DC
Fabian

neutral (sadly not yet free of neutral/null reads):
godisnowonline / killsdazombies

smaller scum-leans:
dawn

scum-reads:
Coffee
Luna
mathman

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260191#msg1260191
« Reply #1349 on: March 15, 2017, 01:39:51 am »
if I ask nicely and without being overbearing would you take some minutes to find your most recent list and update it to be current and post it here?

Underrated amount of self-restraint being shown here :D ;)

Offline Lunaris

• Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260192#msg1260192
« Reply #1350 on: March 15, 2017, 02:17:22 am »
Town
Coffee
UTA
Solaris

Possibly Town
gino
fabian
DC
ian
ddevans

No Read
JCJ
dawn
Submachine
mathman
kdz

Possible Scum
rob
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260193#msg1260193
« Reply #1351 on: March 15, 2017, 02:23:27 am »
Thanks, Luna. Question about your read on rob: what's the scummiest thing you've seen him do so far? Towniest?

Offline godisnowonline

• Reputation Power: 4
  • godisnowonline is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260194#msg1260194
« Reply #1352 on: March 15, 2017, 02:29:29 am »
Town
Coffee
UTA
Solaris

Possibly Town
gino
fabian
DC
ian
ddevans

No Read
JCJ
dawn
Submachine
mathman
kdz

Possible Scum
rob

You are reading almost perfectly opposite rob right now. Is this just because you think that he is that scummy? So far rob has only been playing like town should trying to push for information. I mean It's great that you are posting reads because i'm not right now but your list makes me feel like either you or rob is mafia. Based on the way you've played so far im leaning towards you. I've already got the tinfoil hat award for suspecting rob for this exact behavior when i poisoned him like 2 or 3 mafias ago.

Offline Lunaris

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260195#msg1260195
« Reply #1353 on: March 15, 2017, 02:30:34 am »
Just the overall way that he's been playing the game (i.e. trying to take charge) just seems scummy to me.

The towniest thing I've seen him do however, is hard to point out as many of the things he's done are town-y. I just get more of a scum vibe than a town vibe. Or maybe I'm just really stubborn. Idk
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260196#msg1260196
« Reply #1354 on: March 15, 2017, 02:45:54 am »
Will be occupied, so only posting to make sure I don't die.
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1260198#msg1260198
« Reply #1355 on: March 15, 2017, 03:10:14 am »
Will be occupied, so only posting to make sure I don't die.
sounds like scum sidling under radars to me, you could've taken 5 more minutes to write your thoughts on the current situation

anything
blarg: