*Author

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261022#msg1261022
« Reply #1944 on: March 22, 2017, 12:24:11 am »
After reading this last little bit of discussion, and trying to look at the rest of this night phases discussion I believe I have made my choice as of now who I should target with the Hitman poison. Should I state here who I am targeting? Or would it be best to leave it unknown until the day phase to prevent a criminal doctor ruining my SU ability?
Currently thinking unknown, unless town highly pushes me to reveal my target.
something....something....something.....

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261023#msg1261023
« Reply #1945 on: March 22, 2017, 12:27:35 am »
After reading this last little bit of discussion, and trying to look at the rest of this night phases discussion I believe I have made my choice as of now who I should target with the Hitman poison. Should I state here who I am targeting? Or would it be best to leave it unknown until the day phase to prevent a criminal doctor ruining my SU ability?
Sadly, it is wine in front of us (WIFOU?) because if you don't state it and are killed then Criminals could try to leverage that doubt but if you state it then Criminals could use knowledge of that targets' alignment  to manipulate that way.

Perhaps wait until just before the timer runs out / phase ends to then reveal (if you are going to reveal). Don't tell us if you plan to reveal, not reveal, or last-second reveal. Just know yourself and be ready, eh? Cheers.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261024#msg1261024
« Reply #1946 on: March 22, 2017, 12:29:37 am »
I agree with rob.

@rob - not sure if I'll be able to go back through previous posts. Maybe tomorrow. I'm exhausted tonight and have little to no energy. Just kinda keeping an eye on the thread, will respond to any pokes.

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261025#msg1261025
« Reply #1947 on: March 22, 2017, 12:30:30 am »
Sadly, it is wine in front of us (WIFOU?) because if you don't state it and are killed then Criminals could try to leverage that doubt but if you state it then Criminals could use knowledge of that targets' alignment  to manipulate that way.

Perhaps wait until just before the timer runs out / phase ends to then reveal (if you are going to reveal). Don't tell us if you plan to reveal, not reveal, or last-second reveal. Just know yourself and be ready, eh? Cheers.

Sounds fair enough, I will keep that in mind for revealing/notrevealing/lastminuterevealing.

something....something....something.....

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261026#msg1261026
« Reply #1948 on: March 22, 2017, 01:20:50 am »
So, Rob, what about if I die and flip town?

I accept my fate, I can't fight it, so while I'm here, let's talk about possibilities for the last mafia.

If mafia NK goes through tonight, that's 10 people left. 6/2/2.

Once I am lynched, it's then 5/2/2.

Tomorrow's nightkill is 4/2/2.

Once we are down to that, you guys can't make any more mistakes and someone else with good read-things could be jailed. So, you decided I was mafia, and who is the other "100% confirmed mafia"? Can I get the 2nd most scummy person in everyone's opinion?
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261027#msg1261027
« Reply #1949 on: March 22, 2017, 01:22:20 am »

I accept my fate, I can't fight it, so while I'm here, let's talk about possibilities for the last mafia.

Once we are down to that, you guys can't make any more mistakes and someone else with good read-things could be jailed. So, you decided I was mafia, and who is the other "100% confirmed mafia"? Can I get the 2nd most scummy person in everyone's opinion?
1. You are not 100% confirmed mafia.
2. Who is YOUR top and 2nd-most scummy person in your opinion?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

• Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261028#msg1261028
« Reply #1950 on: March 22, 2017, 01:26:41 am »

1. You are not 100% confirmed mafia.
2. Who is YOUR top and 2nd-most scummy person in your opinion?
1. Then why are you definitely lynching me? And don't say you aren't necessarily, it's a group consensus and I can't provide info against it.
2. Don't dodge the question; I will answer, though. I think Solaris is still the scummiest-playing person; he's finding the smallest things to push people on like "aw fuck" (like really, am I supposed to be like "yes! a town bodyguard! as a town, that truly benefits us!" or nothing at all?) and he's coasting hard still. He doesn't -really- provide much beneficial to any conversation.
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261029#msg1261029
« Reply #1951 on: March 22, 2017, 01:35:55 am »
Coffee... you can't really be claiming I'm being dodge-y about reads. No way. If you are then you're wrong.

Also, there are 51 hours between now and the next lynch so giving up is a bad idea if you're town. The first step might be something like what UTA did (killing a Criminal - Espi) or like I've done [humblebrag] (pushed a lynch on a Criminal - Luna) or in some way being solve-y. Your piece at the end there regarding your read on Solaris is a good start -- have you read the posts I made quoting various voting patterns and posts that constitute a fair portion of why I'm town-reading Sol?

/
Have to leave now through end-of-day so glgl town and if I survive then let's buckle up for the home stretch.

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261030#msg1261030
« Reply #1952 on: March 22, 2017, 02:07:50 am »
Coffee... you can't really be claiming I'm being dodge-y about reads. No way. If you are then you're wrong.

Also, there are 51 hours between now and the next lynch so giving up is a bad idea if you're town. The first step might be something like what UTA did (killing a Criminal - Espi) or like I've done [humblebrag] (pushed a lynch on a Criminal - Luna) or in some way being solve-y. Your piece at the end there regarding your read on Solaris is a good start -- have you read the posts I made quoting various voting patterns and posts that constitute a fair portion of why I'm town-reading Sol?

/
Have to leave now through end-of-day so glgl town and if I survive then let's buckle up for the home stretch.
You still are avoiding the question. Answer, please.

I'm not saying you're being dodgy, I just want you to re-organize all of your solid evidence against me into 1 post right here.

Everything you say about Sol being town is situational and based on me being maf. We have no way to prove I am maf, so your reasoning there is void until EoD tomorrow when I flip town and everyone lynches someone other than Sol because he looks cute or some shit like that. I think that Sol is a good candidate for being mafia because of what I said earlier, and I have nothing else as usual. At the step 1, do you think I can predict when I will get night-killed like UTA did? Also, they won't do it tonight so using my second ability would be a waste because I don't think anyone is targetting me tonight. Also also, can I ask how and why you flipped onto Luna like you did? Link posts please
nice

Offline godisnowonline

• Reputation Power: 4
  • godisnowonline is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261031#msg1261031
« Reply #1953 on: March 22, 2017, 02:36:31 am »
Alright. Well right now I can target with my second ability which will in fact clear me of being the second jailor.

I just need to know who to target. Fabian is a bad target and maybe solaris but neither make me particularly happy. I don't rightly know who would be the best target- We posted a few days back about it being a bad ability to use if im town but i would also like to prove that i am what i say i am.

Offline godisnowonline

• Reputation Power: 4
  • godisnowonline is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Poke poke UTA https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261032#msg1261032
« Reply #1954 on: March 22, 2017, 02:37:40 am »
Who do you think i should target? can you pick 3 players that we won't be at a loss for so i can try to dodge a roleblock?

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261033#msg1261033
« Reply #1955 on: March 22, 2017, 02:46:54 am »
*shrug*

You either hit someone who is unreliable or you hit someone who would have brought value to the discussion. Pick your poison.

blarg: