*Author

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261006#msg1261006
« Reply #1932 on: March 21, 2017, 09:12:23 pm »
Someone stay on sol, please, odds are Link and Sol are maf team with Link defending
Also this -- if Coffee flips and is red then I'm pretty confident Sol is not-Criminal.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261008#msg1261008
« Reply #1933 on: March 21, 2017, 09:17:14 pm »
worldwideweb (2) - rob77dp, iancudorinmarian
Solaris (4) -  JonathanCrazyJ, Coffeeditto, worldwideweb3, Lunaris
DoubleCapitals (1) - Submachine
Coffeeditto (5) - Linkcat, Solaris, UTAlan, ddevans96, gino
Seriously, managing to get some wagon/train/voting activity going earlier in the game is paying off now -- re-reading the game backwards right now and hence finding the nuggets you see me posting. They are separate so I can better react to them and keep going in my review.

Here this vote to me, from Luna onto Sol, is another brick on the Sol-is-not-Criminal wall _and_ feels slime-y like raw protection of Criminal-teammate Coffee. Really, if you have time, are town, and want to win -- re-read some of the previous EOD's especially votes and surrounding reason, no-reasons, or scumreads without voting or serious intent to vote.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261009#msg1261009
« Reply #1934 on: March 21, 2017, 09:24:00 pm »
[quote link=topic=64236.msg1260367#msg1260367 date=1489636091]
mathman101 (4) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ, Coffeeditto
DoubleCapitals (4) - ddevans96, Submachine, mathman, solaris
Lunaris (2) - rob77dp, gino
[/quote]
-->
mathman101 (3) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ
Lunaris (3) - rob77dp, gino, Coffeeditto

Mathman do this plz
*ugh*

Well, this tidbit is in Coffee's favor of being not-Criminal... a fairly high leverage vote from Coffee onto flipped Criminal!Lunaris. In fact, this gives great pause - but there are scum-reasons I could see this vote too. Going to have to ponder this as well as the other posts I'm digging up.

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261010#msg1261010
« Reply #1935 on: March 21, 2017, 09:56:35 pm »
[quote link=topic=64236.msg1260367#msg1260367 date=1489636091]
mathman101 (4) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ, Coffeeditto
Lunaris (2) - rob77dp, gino
-->
mathman101 (3) - iancudorinmarian, Lunaris, JonathanCrazyJ
Lunaris (3) - rob77dp, gino, Coffeeditto

Mathman do this plz
*ugh*

Well, this tidbit is in Coffee's favor of being not-Criminal... a fairly high leverage vote from Coffee onto flipped Criminal!Lunaris. In fact, this gives great pause - but there are scum-reasons I could see this vote too. Going to have to ponder this as well as the other posts I'm digging up.
[/quote]nah, think about it. it's a scum bus because scum knew they were going to get lynched because #1 townread player flipped off big stacks onto this character

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261011#msg1261011
« Reply #1936 on: March 21, 2017, 09:56:49 pm »
quote's dicked chief

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261012#msg1261012
« Reply #1937 on: March 21, 2017, 10:08:23 pm »
Plan stuff for later in case i get killed:
- ask gino to jail-mute someone, then check what notification comes with his ability. If it's different from Tranquilizer Dart, it confirms that there is a 2nd jailor.
- make kdz protect either rob or math. The protected person should then speak up next day about the notification (Rescue). That will make sure that math's target goes through
- speak up if you were 'Rescued' last night. If noone speaks up, it's unsafe to assume that fabian will die from Hitman ab.2
- do not target UTAlan when he can either protect himself or when he is bodyguarded, because all targeting is bounced off, even Student's and Politician's.
- when you are reaching minority, keep in mind that specific roles remove voting power for a day. Do not use these roles if it can push mafia into the majority
- with so few good nightkill targets, observers should switch to using ability 2 on potential NK targets. It provides better evidence than using ability 1 on someone who targeted the NK-d person

It's also worth mentioning that if either fabian or math flips Intelligence, then the other person is probably Intelligence too. If they are both Intel, it would make sense why math would suggest not killing fabian.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261013#msg1261013
« Reply #1938 on: March 21, 2017, 10:36:48 pm »
I don't talk much either way, so I'll suggest gino to jailor-mute me. (But not talking much is still a bad thing to do in mafia anyways, so I guess I'm kinda putting myself in a double-edged sword here.)
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261014#msg1261014
« Reply #1939 on: March 21, 2017, 11:08:07 pm »
Plan stuff for later in case i get killed:
1. ask gino to jail-mute someone, then check what notification comes with his ability. If it's different from Tranquilizer Dart, it confirms that there is a 2nd jailor.
2. make kdz protect either rob or math. The protected person should then speak up next day about the notification (Rescue). That will make sure that math's target goes through
3. speak up if you were 'Rescued' last night. If noone speaks up, it's unsafe to assume that fabian will die from Hitman ab.2
4. do not target UTAlan when he can either protect himself or when he is bodyguarded, because all targeting is bounced off, even Student's and Politician's.
5. when you are reaching minority, keep in mind that specific roles remove voting power for a day. Do not use these roles if it can push mafia into the majority
6. with so few good nightkill targets, observers should switch to using ability 2 on potential NK targets. It provides better evidence than using ability 1 on someone who targeted the NK-d person

7. It's also worth mentioning that if either fabian or math flips Intelligence, then the other person is probably Intelligence too. If they are both Intel, it would make sense why math would suggest not killing fabian.
I added numbers there, Sub.

1. gino - are you game to follow this? If so, who is willing to volunteer as tribute?

2. I'd humbly request kdz to flip a coin for protecting either math or myself.

3. I don't know what you're trying to convey here, Sub.

4. Hmmmm, good point. I'd imagine even Criminals are avoiding that #1 Precedence ability going on there.

5. Right now it is 2 Criminals against 9 not-Criminals so it is a ways off I think but duly noted.

6. I'll clarify on that: Observers may be best served to Ability-1 on a scumread/suspect but to Ability-2 on a town-read/NK-possibility.

7. You lost me on that item...

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261015#msg1261015
« Reply #1940 on: March 21, 2017, 11:09:32 pm »
Trying to keep this up-to-date just in case, ya know...

My reads at the moment:
not-Criminal-reads:
UTA

lesser-not-Criminal-reads:
Sol
Sub
mathman

smaller scum-leans:
dawn
gino
fabian
JCJ
kdz

scum-reads:
Coffee

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261016#msg1261016
« Reply #1941 on: March 21, 2017, 11:24:49 pm »
@rob - How is gino one of your scum leans after he jumped on the Luna bandwagon so soon and easily? That nearly clears him as town, in my book. Interested to see what he's done that makes you think he might be mafia.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261017#msg1261017
« Reply #1942 on: March 21, 2017, 11:38:17 pm »
@rob - How is gino one of your scum leans after he jumped on the Luna bandwagon so soon and easily? That nearly clears him as town, in my book. Interested to see what he's done that makes you think he might be mafia.
Fundamental aspect of POE... he is simply not as towny, to my eyes/opinion/analysis, as the players above him: UTA, Sol, Sub, mathman, and dawn. I'll admit he is mostly interchangeable with dawn for the "most towny but POE puts them as possibly scum" slot.

UTA - any chance you'll be able to read-back through some prior EOD stuff and/or read-lists to get a renewed sense of direction overall?

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 68 - by Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64236.msg1261020#msg1261020
« Reply #1943 on: March 21, 2017, 11:58:01 pm »
not-Criminal-reads:
UTA

lesser-not-Criminal-reads:
Sol
Sub
mathman

smaller scum-leans:
dawn
gino
fabian
JCJ
kdz

scum-reads:
Coffee

If Coffee flips and is red then:
1. My reads list gets a town bump onto Sol, gino, and fabian (descending order of strength of current town-read).
2. kdz/JCJ become my top suspects.

(Trying to be as useful as possible here before I might die...)

blarg: