*Author

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1257951#msg1257951
« Reply #444 on: February 22, 2017, 02:14:35 am »
*whew*

Question for fabian: Was Ryli mod-killed or is she still in the game?
About to post that.

Ryli has been modkilled.
She did not have extra abilities.
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1257952#msg1257952
« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2017, 02:16:01 am »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1257953#msg1257953
« Reply #446 on: February 22, 2017, 02:17:44 am »

Sorry you blew it on your one death post. I'll help a dead guy out:

Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1257955#msg1257955
« Reply #447 on: February 22, 2017, 02:22:55 am »
When I die tonight, please please lynch kdz tomorrow.

Ryli alignment not revealed on death gives tinglies that are angle-y, so ignoring those and analyzing plainly:

Either (i)1 wolf and 1 town or (ii)2 wolves died today...

A. there were 5 town and 2 wolves...
    i. Now it is 4 town and 1 wolf...
    ii. Now it is 5 town and 0 wolves - game is not over so strike A(i)!

B. there were 4 town and 3 wolves...
    i. Now it is 3 town and 2 wolf - game is not over so strike B(i)!
    ii. Now it is 4 town and 1 wolf...

--> Viola - 4 town and 1 wolf should be the current count. Somebody double check this though.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1257984#msg1257984
« Reply #448 on: February 22, 2017, 05:30:43 pm »
How do I know my post has not yet been read/reviewed by anybody? I find an error in it 15 hours later...

FIXED in the quote below:

Ryli alignment not revealed on death gives tinglies that are angle-y, so ignoring those and analyzing plainly:

ii. Now it is 5 town and 0 wolves - game is not over so strike A(ii)A(ii)!

--> Viola - 4 town and 1 wolf should be the current count. Somebody double check this though.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258029#msg1258029
« Reply #449 on: February 24, 2017, 01:50:45 am »
Good luck town!

You know what to do. Don't screw it up like town did in Root's 1984 mafia after I gave them a POE that was 3/4 or 4/5 wolves then died and town went self-rampagingly off-script.

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258031#msg1258031
« Reply #450 on: February 24, 2017, 02:46:41 am »
Mafia 67 has ended!

rob77dp has been Nightkilled.
He was the Seer: (ER) Each night, the seer targets a person, and learns that person's role. If the Wild Kid is targeted, the answer received is Wild Kid.

godisnowonline sorrowed the loss of rob77dp, and died of dehydration for so many tears dropped.
He was the Village idiot: (Passive) The first time he would get lynched, he instead stays alive, but loses his voting power.

This leaves 1 Civilian(Linkcat) and 2 wolves(kdz and UTA). The wolves have won.

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258032#msg1258032
« Reply #451 on: February 24, 2017, 02:49:54 am »
Did Linkcat not use his ability or something?

Offline Naii_the_Baf

Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258033#msg1258033
« Reply #452 on: February 24, 2017, 02:58:57 am »
Role-player list:
Linkcat - Raven
gino - Village idiot
UTA - Hunter Werewolf
www3 - Angel
kdz - White WW
joey - Cupid
rob - Seer
Ryli - Vanilla Civ
anti - Sorcerer
Sol - BBWW

On N0:
joey targeted rob and gino
rob targeted Ryli
Sol targeted UTA
Linkcat targeted joey

On N1:
rob targeted Linkcat
Linkcat targeted UTA

On N2:
rob targeted UTA

ii. Now it is 5 town and 0 wolves - game is not over so strike A(ii)A(ii)!

After I read this, I immediately found a HUGE mistake: assuming that 100% nobody was targeted by BBWW. Cupid would have ended it anyways, but had Link been targeted, the game would've gone for Town.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 03:00:52 am by fabian771 »

Offline Naii_the_Baf

Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258034#msg1258034
« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2017, 02:59:57 am »

It was always run over by 3+ votes on someone. In this case, anti and you had 3+ votes on them on the day you were lynched. Also, Link's votes were never on his targets at EOD.

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258035#msg1258035
« Reply #454 on: February 24, 2017, 03:03:13 am »

It was always run over by 3+ votes on someone. In this case, anti and you had 3+ votes on them on the day you were lynched. Also, Link's votes were never on his targets at EOD.
I was referring to N2, which, it seems he didn't use his ability to be able to win the lynch.

Offline Naii_the_Baf

Re: Elements Mafia 67 - by fabian771 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64080.msg1258036#msg1258036
« Reply #455 on: February 24, 2017, 03:05:38 am »

I was referring to N2, which, it seems he didn't use his ability to be able to win the lynch.
In that case, yes, he did not send any target on N2.

anything
blarg: