*Author

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206015#msg1206015
« Reply #324 on: September 18, 2015, 05:42:03 am »
Notice how CR has reversed his position, and now believes I'm mafia.

I mean, if Nae was really Wolf, why should she post such stuff? The only thing is that it makes her look scummy.
In my opinion, this is still the main question. Link refused to give a viable answer to it - either he couldn't or didn't want to.
It is still possible Link is mafia, posting as FenHarel and then "suddenly" finds that connection. And when Nae flips town, he can say "well, I found that connection, it was worth a try, doesn't mean in any way I am a wolf."

This was my reply:

If you don't think that's viable, too bad.

A No-Lynch will only happen if there are 2 or less other votes. That is not going to happen. To all the people who are just sitting back and not voting: Please, contribute.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206028#msg1206028
« Reply #325 on: September 18, 2015, 08:14:05 am »
Naesala (2) - Linkcat,  killsdazombies
Linkcat (2) - CrockettRockett, Naesala
iancudorinmarian (1) - RavingRabbid
dawn to dusk (2) -  Discord, iancudorinmarian
RavingRabbid (1) - Kuroaitou
No-Lynch (5) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat, Ginyu, UTAlan

My vote may change.

I have a feeling the public aliases have a lot more to offer than just the typical, "IDEDDISDURR" - frankly though, I'm not impressed with RR's sniper-like targeting against a person, who, for all intents and purposes, seems to be the one to get the short stick of every single mafia (and most likely this one, based on behavior-based patterns).

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206039#msg1206039
« Reply #326 on: September 18, 2015, 11:10:25 am »
No idea what Kuro's abbreviation could mean, but he has a point. Not sure if I missed evidence against ian, but I don't remember a reason to kill him. If I missed, please tell me.

As "No-Lynch" is obviously denied by at least Linkcat, and his unrelenting opinion on killing Nae because of something anyone could've done (like Linkcat himself), while ignoring any counter-arguments, makes him very suspicious for me. And yes, "just for fun" is not valid. "Lets post as FenHarel to make Nae look scummy and get rid of her" sounds like a much better plan.

So now I'm struggling with either Linkcat or RR, but as Linkcats death will give valuable information in this FenHarel thing, even if he flips town, and the fact no-voting isn't a thing...

Naesala (2) - Linkcat,  killsdazombies
Linkcat (3) - CrockettRockett, Naesala, Ginyu
iancudorinmarian (1) - RavingRabbid
dawn to dusk (2) -  Discord, iancudorinmarian
RavingRabbid (1) - Kuroaitou
No-Lynch (4) - dawn to dusk, AD TienzuStorm, MeowMeowCat, UTAlan
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206082#msg1206082
« Reply #327 on: September 18, 2015, 04:25:21 pm »
Night 4 commences!

:death :death Linkcat died today. :death :death
He was a Human Trapmaker.

The following people need to vote next day to avoid modkill:
worldwideweb3
dawn to dusk
UTAlan
theelkspeaks
MeowMeowCat
Espithel
mathman101
eljoemo
Coffeeditto
AD TienzuStorm
savvy14112
Physsion

Undertakers can only use either qwerter's Witness, qwerter's Moonwolf, rob77dp's Undertaker, Zawadx's Trapmaker or Zawadx's Mayor role, but not more than one from this list.

On the blackboard of Central Village, the following notes were written:

Spoiler for Caroline:
Am I on a list?

Spoiler for Painweaver:

ARTORIAS.
If you can read this, follow my pattern carefully.

412314X2015X4211911

Protect them. My light may guide, but it cannot protect - only you can.

...and 'Not a Werewolf' (or so you claim!), provide your gifts to the person here; as someone who plans on illuminating all the werewolves to the world of light, I believe the person can be of great use:

" :P :earth :entropy :-* :) ?_? :gravity :-* :earth "

We must remain cautious. Enemies are still abound.

Spoiler for Whataburger:
Does this work for you, MMC?

LORE for Chapter 3 will come here later.

Time left until the next day:
No time left!
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206085#msg1206085
« Reply #328 on: September 18, 2015, 04:40:23 pm »

When decrypted, this reads "Kuroaitou".

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206086#msg1206086
« Reply #329 on: September 18, 2015, 04:46:49 pm »
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206087#msg1206087
« Reply #330 on: September 18, 2015, 04:49:50 pm »
K =  :P
U = earth18x18.png
R = entropy18x18.png
O = :-*
A = :)
I = ?_?
T =gravity18x18.png
O = :-*
U = earth18x18.png

Only name that fits

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206088#msg1206088
« Reply #331 on: September 18, 2015, 04:50:35 pm »
Organizer Note:

Witch Doctor's Necromancy has been balanced. Some points in DSc&E were reworded and clarified.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Solaris

• Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206089#msg1206089
« Reply #332 on: September 18, 2015, 04:51:54 pm »

When decrypted, this reads "Kuroaitou".

How exactly did you decrypt it?
Counted the amount of symbols, there was 9. Looked at the participants list, only one person with 9 characters in their name. Even further, I looked to see if there was any common symbols. There is. :earth and :-* . So, with that in mind, I looked for a name that shared letters in the 2nd position and the 9th position. KUroaitoU. For :-*, same protocol, but for the 4 and the 8. KurOaitOu.

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206091#msg1206091
« Reply #333 on: September 18, 2015, 04:59:50 pm »
412314X2015X4211911

Cracked it.

Numbers = letter's position in the alphabet.
4 = d
1 = a
23 = w
14 = n
x = space
20 = t
15 = o
x = space
4 = d
21 = u
19 = s
11 = k

What's up, Painweaver?

Get on it, Artorias.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206100#msg1206100
« Reply #334 on: September 18, 2015, 07:17:05 pm »
ORGANIZER NOTE:

The rules have been misread again.

since PMs can't be quoted...
and cos we cant quote mod pms here, lolsoz

I just want to remind everyone for Rule 4's change, highlighted by YELLOW:

4. You cannot show (quote, printscreen, pastebin, etc) private discussions and host messages to anyone not involved without the permission of all involved players and the host.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Solaris

Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1206101#msg1206101
« Reply #335 on: September 18, 2015, 07:22:10 pm »
I chose not to share the contents of the PM, because I feel like getting the permission of 5+ players would be a super hassle, so paraphrasing was the better option there.

blarg: Linkcat