*Author

Offline flyingcat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Vox all day every day
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172128#msg1172128
« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2014, 12:37:34 pm »
Actually, Lawyer, Mayor, and Influential could screw us over if CR gets more votes.
The important thing about a low probability is that it's not zero
:gravityBrawl 4 Gravy Train Co:gravity
:fireWar 9 Team Fire:fire

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172131#msg1172131
« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2014, 01:11:22 pm »
Something else to consider. If root is scum, and we let him live, all of the other scum will target him tonight. Our best advantage at this stage is the fact that the mafia are not organized. We need to preserve that.

Mafia can learn eachother by targeting the same person... they're already together mostly. 3 of them voted on me.

Hmmm..Kirby maybe, but I think ddevans would know better than to bandwagon.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172189#msg1172189
« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2014, 10:54:52 pm »
I'll remove my vote from him once I'm given a certain piece of information. Crockett's aware of what that is, I have no issue with him making that public, or my role claim, or anything else about this mafia in regards to me.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172190#msg1172190
« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2014, 11:02:05 pm »
I am missing role claims from 3 people + elk now. elks role claim was "not cop" publically.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline bossitron

• Reputation Power: 12
  • bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • im a potato dont ask me anything
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172194#msg1172194
« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2014, 11:44:46 pm »
I am missing role claims from 3 people.
sorry i forgot to target you. however i am warden and you should be able to confirm that because no one else is (probably)
CHAOS POWER GO!

Offline CrockettRocket

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172195#msg1172195
« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2014, 11:47:19 pm »
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT PUBLICLY... *sighs* i already have your role claim.
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline bossitron

• bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172197#msg1172197
« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2014, 12:02:12 am »
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT PUBLICLY... *sighs* i already have your role claim.

because
CHAOS POWER GO!

Offline kirbylover314

• Reputation Power: 17
  • kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • They see me rollin', they hatin'
  • Awards: Battle League 3/2016 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172198#msg1172198
« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2014, 12:05:37 am »
RootRanger (7) - CrockettRocket, iancudorinmarian, flyingcat, Elbirn, UTAlan, Coffeeditto, kirbylover314
Dm (1) - Dm
CrockettRocket (2) - RootRanger, ddevans96
Frozengaia (1) - Frozengaia

Thank you bossitron. Now I don't have to search through images.

Offline bossitron

Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172200#msg1172200
« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2014, 12:08:41 am »
RootRanger (7) - CrockettRocket, iancudorinmarian, flyingcat, Elbirn, UTAlan, Coffeeditto, kirbylover314
Dm (1) - Dm

Thank you bossitron. Now I don't have to search through images.

RootRanger (8) - CrockettRocket, iancudorinmarian, flyingcat, Elbirn, UTAlan, Coffeeditto, kirbylover314, Bossitron
Dm (1) - Dm

you are welcome
CHAOS POWER GO!

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172208#msg1172208
« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2014, 01:23:32 am »
if root is mafia I will be saying the names of the 4 people who havnt given me specific role claims yet and we will lynch one of those 4 people.
If root is civvy I will be saying the name of the cop that tole me root is mafia.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172209#msg1172209
« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2014, 01:30:25 am »
RootRanger (9) - CrockettRocket, iancudorinmarian, flyingcat, Elbirn, UTAlan, Coffeeditto, kirbylover314, Bossitron, theelkspeaks
Dm (1) - Dm
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 44 - by qwerter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56988.msg1172213#msg1172213
« Reply #251 on: December 21, 2014, 02:14:34 am »

RootRanger (10) - CrockettRocket, iancudorinmarian, flyingcat, Elbirn, UTAlan, Coffeeditto, kirbylover314, Bossitron, theelkspeaks, Zawadx
Dm (1) - Dm

Bleh.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

anything
blarg: