*Author

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162006#msg1162006
« Reply #348 on: October 24, 2014, 05:39:32 pm »
skyironsword (5) - UTAlan, CrockettRocket, Nepycros, eljoemo, Elbirn

I still feel like this is a little dicey, but I suppose there are better odds of one of the two being mafia. I still don't understand the reasoning that one of the PR's has to be mafia however.. If I understand correctly, Ian's PM says that one of the PR's has to be mafia because during the role claim, one role was missing..? If that's the case, then all that means is that Kuro or Mathman had a PR (They did die before the roleclaim correct?), hence the missing role.

Or is there something I'm just not getting here?
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162019#msg1162019
« Reply #349 on: October 24, 2014, 07:41:47 pm »

I still feel like this is a little dicey, but I suppose there are better odds of one of the two being mafia. I still don't understand the reasoning that one of the PR's has to be mafia however.. If I understand correctly, Ian's PM says that one of the PR's has to be mafia because during the role claim, one role was missing..? If that's the case, then all that means is that Kuro or Mathman had a PR (They did die before the roleclaim correct?), hence the missing role.

One of the PRs was killed on Night 0 (before roles were assigned). This means that 1 PR is missing, but during role-claim all roles were accounted for. This means one of the PR claims has to be mafia.

The only thing that makes this not a sure thing is that Kuro died the night before claims. That means Deathstalker was NOT one of the roles claimed. So either that role was left out of the game or one of the first two mafia kills were that role and one of these two are mafia.

(Adding to the mix is that mafia knows which role was left out.)

Offline Elbirn

• Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162109#msg1162109
« Reply #350 on: October 25, 2014, 04:39:31 am »

One of the PRs was killed on Night 0 (before roles were assigned). This means that 1 PR is missing, but during role-claim all roles were accounted for. This means one of the PR claims has to be mafia.

The only thing that makes this not a sure thing is that Kuro died the night before claims. That means Deathstalker was NOT one of the roles claimed. So either that role was left out of the game or one of the first two mafia kills were that role and one of these two are mafia.

(Adding to the mix is that mafia knows which role was left out.)

How do we know a PR was killed Night 0?
How do we know Kuro was deathstalker?

?_?

Offline UTAlan

• UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162111#msg1162111
« Reply #351 on: October 25, 2014, 04:45:13 am »
How do we know a PR was killed Night 0?
How do we know Kuro was deathstalker?

?_?

Read OP. PR was killed Night 0 per the opening story. We don't know Kuro was, but ian said he strongly believed that to be the case.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162136#msg1162136
« Reply #352 on: October 25, 2014, 11:00:20 am »
Hm, i found this:

Oh, and by the way, from the intel I gathered, Kuro was the deathstalker :(
This is the first point where ian believed Kuro was the Deathstalker. It's right after everyone claimed. Deduce what you want.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162331#msg1162331
« Reply #353 on: October 26, 2014, 04:20:05 am »
The sun has set, and the town has decided that skyironsword is the most suspicious among its number!  Gathering around, they bring and end to her, but their world is rocked to find that she was a townswoman after all!

skyironsword is dead; she was the Pegasus.

Night 6 has begun.  It will last until

The sun has risen!
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162947#msg1162947
« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2014, 02:17:31 am »
The sun has risen, and UTAlan is no more.

UTAlan is dead; he was the Ghost of the Past

Day will end when

The sun has set!

(As this is halloween, not sure how prompt I will be, but the voting as of sun-set is final.)
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline UTAlan

• Immortally Aether
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162953#msg1162953
« Reply #355 on: October 29, 2014, 03:13:24 am »
x_x

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162962#msg1162962
« Reply #356 on: October 29, 2014, 04:35:29 am »
Seems that the power roles are essentially run out. Submachine is the noted target here.

Submachine (1) - Nepycros
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline Elbirn

Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162969#msg1162969
« Reply #357 on: October 29, 2014, 05:23:17 am »
Submachine (2) - Nepycros, Elbirn

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162987#msg1162987
« Reply #358 on: October 29, 2014, 09:12:02 am »
Submachine (3) - Nepycros, Elbirn
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 42 - by theelkspeaks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55880.msg1162997#msg1162997
« Reply #359 on: October 29, 2014, 11:36:34 am »
Submachine (3) Nepycros, Elbirn, Qwerter
Nepycros (1) CrockettRocket

"Noted target"...? I have my reasons for not lynching sub, and will contact that reason to the non-suspicous people according to ians PM.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

anything
blarg: