*Author

Active members:
EvaRia(1) makapse(1) Alias(1) Kuroaitou(1) teffy(1) Kynthea(1) ralouf(1) Inspector Hambone(1) Schlonz(1) aurouralamia(1) ScalSaver(1) DeadHerald(1) Kakerlake(1) Gemini(1) n00b(1) atom9(1) blarp(1) Lemonsown(1) Zaisha68(1) juan_de_diablo(1) BumbleSting(1) RavingRabbid(1) choongmyoung(1) MisterWax(1) Pepitoss(1) calcan(1) speakeasy(1) Jonny(1) zasdd(1) CriticalError13(1) wedrax(1) Omni(1) 9Tails(1) Chapuz(1) EmeraldDagger(1) Jacker77(1) iloveashley3(1) Haruko(1) joegreenbeen(1) Torriku(1) MrSpyro(1) jippy99(2) Jocko(2) Shrink(2) KeeperofDreams(2) Fireleaf(2) Stein90(2) TheCrazyMango(2) rosutosefi(2) dracomageat(2) dylanslagle(2) hyperion81(2) Arwulf(2) Blaze(2) treebeard xiii(2) Plastica(2) Essence(2) Luminouskun(2) Gandora(2) Zergva(2) sasuk3(2) Zblader(3) MartinJ(3) Nepycros(3) bledsoealex8(3) Muffinesque(3) Vendanna(3) hell7fire1(3) Siouxselle(3) Raptor6789(3) Syche(3) whateveruloveur(3) Chuck__Boris(3) EmeraldTiger(4) Pythagoras(4) Scaramanga(4) Olevar(4) mega plini(4) Jenkar(4) deluxeloy(4) ItzSean(4) Atom_heart(4) 2rider(4) Zarathustra1883(4) 09113664593c(4) Legit(5) Joe21(5) Zam888(5) shinyarceus4(5) xyan(5) RulacMage11(5) dragtom(5) Zawadx(5) Helston(6) The M(6) waterzx(6) Cannibal7(6) SpineApple(6) zumba(6) Leodip(6) Aneninen(6) Tom Bombadil(7) dreadwoe(7) yaladilae(7) Falkorr(7) UnholyAir(7) Submachine(8) Jyiber(8) Dm1321(9) laxadarap(9) Dart(9) Poker Alho(9) Quizzical(9) propheon(9) Aves(10) Krzysiekxd(10) Savage(10) ChemMan13(11) ninetyfools(12) killsdazombies(12) haydenshark(12) blueberrymania(12) zdeev(12) caboose(12) artimies7(13) Arum(13) jarozaoz(14) qwerter(15) Hazardus10(15) Xenocidius(16) eaglgenes101(17) McSod(17) justaburd(18) AnonymousRevival(20) mathman101(20) Narukta(20) eljoemo(20) grimdragon64(20) deathreign3(20) bobknows(21) vivimancer(21) Cheesy111(23) AP579(23) thispersonisagenius(24) Coffeeditto(24) dawn to dusk(25) BeefSupreme(25) AnimationX(26) Annele(27) Opsinis(29) skotadi phobos(31) pvpmister(31) CrockettRocket(31) iancudorinmarian(37) Frozengaia(37) Pella(41) rowcla(42) mesaprotector(44) Absol(46) esran(48) timetock(52) regen2k9(57) Skysong(68) yee(78) whatifidogetcaught?(80) northcity4(84) zhangvict(119) kimham8a(159) FlareGlutox(170) Drake_XIV(356)

Offline LegitTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423042#msg423042
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:03:28 am »
Old one was locked so here's the new thread.

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

It's time to play the Corrupt a wish game! Where winners turn into a losers and losers stay where they are at! The game is simply but the possibilities are endless. Simply write your wish, grant any wishes before you, and watch the magic unfold.

In case that isn't good enough, here is a little example:

Minotaur A: I wish for a horse.
Minotaur B: Granted, it's a dead horse. I wish for a bike.
Minotaur C: Granted, but it's only two inches tall. I wish for a soda.

And it just keeps on going. Shall we then? And remember, folks, no double posting! Wait for someone to Corrupt your wish, don't go corrupting your own wish.

Starting wish:

I wish for ETG to be nice and give my all the nymphs

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423044#msg423044
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 02:05:37 am »
Granted. Your account crashed and lost all of them, however.
I wish for Legit cake.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423046#msg423046
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:07:34 am »
Granted, Legit eats the cake.

I wish not to regret this post forever as this thread repeatedly pops up in my Unread Replies.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423050#msg423050
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 02:13:53 am »
Granted. It now appears in your PMs.
I wish for Xeno Pie.

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423411#msg423411
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:54:29 pm »
Granted.  Xeno pies you in the face.
I wish for another TO. (I really want to respond to this, but I can't)
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423415#msg423415
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 10:59:37 pm »
Granted, it turns out to be

bucky
I wish to win BL.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423418#msg423418
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 11:00:43 pm »
Granted. TStar hunts you down and violently murders you.

I wish for a Mark of Darkness.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423420#msg423420
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 11:03:49 pm »
Granted.  Its a deck mark (not the card).
I wish for more shards.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423429#msg423429
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12:32 pm »
Granted but you get shards of glass in your hand.
I wish to know what to wish for.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Helston

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423585#msg423585
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 05:20:34 am »
Granted, you wish you hadn't wasted your wish.
I wish I could have an avatar.
[15:02:07] Jocko [ยป] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

ninetyfools

Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423898#msg423898
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 09:42:41 pm »
Oh it started from my old wish!  :P
Granted your avatar is one a noob could use
I wish for this thread to be locked again

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Corrupt A Wish 4.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33536.msg423922#msg423922
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 10:25:18 pm »
Granted, but that probably won't happen for a while.

I wish for a fish.

blarg: