*Author

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1199814#msg1199814
« on: August 04, 2015, 09:56:35 pm »
:waterbig
HP 100
EN 100

:water treebeard xiii

Round 1

eaglgenes101 :fire
HP 100
EN 100
:deathbig

treebeard xiii has:-
eaglgenes101 has:Perfect Guard

You can already start sending your moves in!
Time left to send your moves:
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1199893#msg1199893
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:31:33 pm »
HP 100
EN 100

Round 2

HP 85
EN 60

Movement History:

:water treebeard xiii100100 :death eaglgenes101100100
1.Move DownMove Left
2.Move RightCause Hallucination-70
3.Flooding-15Energy Up-15+15

~ Platinum Quest ~

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1199984#msg1199984
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 03:50:40 pm »
HP 75
EN 50

Round 3

HP 35
EN 70

Movement History:

:water treebeard xiii100100 :death eaglgenes1018560
1.Move LeftMove Left
2.Geyser Beam-25-50Acid Rain-50-20
3.Hydro Pump-15Energy Up+15

~ Platinum Quest ~

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1200169#msg1200169
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 05:02:30 pm »
HP 75
EN 25

Round 4

HP 0
EN 70

Movement History:

:water treebeard xiii7550 :death eaglgenes1013570
1.Move Rightinvalid action-5
2.Aqua Ring-25invalid action-25

eaglgenes101 fainted.
There was no need to continue the battle.
No energy was restored at the end of the round.

I wanted to make sure eagl sent his moves in, but when i spotted him in chat some minutes ago, he left.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1200171#msg1200171
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 05:19:49 pm »
sweet so I get one of the easiest prizes ever ok now i see what elk meant by my energy costs
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1200196#msg1200196
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 08:29:18 pm »
Small sidenote tree - that use of Geyser Beam was flawless in its execution. Nicely done man. xD

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1200266#msg1200266
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 10:02:05 am »
Small sidenote tree - that use of Geyser Beam was flawless in its execution. Nicely done man. xD

Thanks kuro but someone who has played tactical rpgs a lot I may think slightly differently to other competitors and besides I can see the attack range of every single 'demon' just a simple referral to the original thread told me what moves had to be made to pressure me. Still I'm glad it paid off the ability has an expensive cost to range ratio.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
Re: EDT R3 - treebeard xiii vs eaglgenes101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59104.msg1200454#msg1200454
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 08:38:12 pm »
I tried a "Cause hallucination" gambit. Didn't work.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

blarg: treebeard xiii,eaglgenes101