*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: FG Says 4 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66232.msg1279965#msg1279965
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2018, 03:11:39 pm »
considering I wanted only chaos, I was not going to accept longer answers.

That's what i meant by ''your answer must be best'' as in, it has to be the best, or the most exact.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: FG Says 4 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66232.msg1280000#msg1280000
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2018, 06:02:35 am »
I knew chaos was part of the answer, but why are only 2 lines of the riddle actually relevant? Why so many red herrings, they dont actually make it tougher just  more random whether you understand it as the author meant it.

I complicated things by noticing that the difference between gemini 2s secondlast and last line was 'ess' so i thought i should take chaos first name and then add replace the last letters with that ess leading to chess.

which is either unfathomably stupid or genius.

Would my other answer 'chaos is best' have counted or did it have to be exactly chaos?
Joey tends to make his riddles not have only one definitive answer (e.g: Round 2). The problem is when Joey does not accept valid answers that his riddles do not rule out. The last FG Says was like this too, that is why I decided to just watch.

The "scramble" task with Chaos Lord was a nice change of pace though, with only two possible answers (scramble or "scramble").
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: FG Says 4 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66232.msg1280004#msg1280004
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2018, 08:23:12 am »
CleanOnion earned 5 Master of Games points, putting him in third place.
kaempfer13 and worldwideweb3 earned 3 points each.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: FG Says 4 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66232.msg1280023#msg1280023
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2018, 03:57:59 pm »
I knew chaos was part of the answer, but why are only 2 lines of the riddle actually relevant? Why so many red herrings, they dont actually make it tougher just  more random whether you understand it as the author meant it.

I complicated things by noticing that the difference between gemini 2s secondlast and last line was 'ess' so i thought i should take chaos first name and then add replace the last letters with that ess leading to chess.

which is either unfathomably stupid or genius.

Would my other answer 'chaos is best' have counted or did it have to be exactly chaos?
Joey tends to make his riddles not have only one definitive answer (e.g: Round 2). The problem is when Joey does not accept valid answers that his riddles do not rule out. The last FG Says was like this too, that is why I decided to just watch.

The "scramble" task with Chaos Lord was a nice change of pace though, with only two possible answers (scramble or "scramble").

Thing is, at some point, the game needs to end. I have some people send me multiple answers trying to cover all possible basis and honestly, im going to ban that next time around, ill only take the first answer. If people send me all words that exist everytime I can't go around accepting everything

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: FG Says 4 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66232.msg1280024#msg1280024
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2018, 04:00:50 pm »
also, sorry for double post

I'm sorry that my tasks aren'T perfect, but its not easy always coming up with new stuff everytime. Just how many riddles can you come up with, while trying not to reuse old ones? I mean at least I'm trying and not letting this section die. You can either accept that this isn't perfect and enjoy the game or live without it, at this point i couldn't care less. But I feel that even if it isn't perfect, I'm doing all i can, and offering good entertainment.

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: FG Says 4 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66232.msg1280025#msg1280025
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2018, 04:26:01 pm »
Round 1 : as many guessed i was simply looking for amount of false gods - amount of colors, but somehow I didn't get the number i was looking for from anybody

What answer were you looking for?

blarg: