*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255223#msg1255223
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 12:01:27 am »
People still alive

iancudorinmarian
UTAlan
worldwideweb3
Fippe94
fabian771
Linkcat
mathman101

Reasons of death :
1-Thinking that ji412jo is a god
2- not sending an answer
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255224#msg1255224
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 12:08:40 am »
Hi, I am Gemini                                          |||Hi, I am Gemini
People think we are only one god               |||...
...                                                              |||But we are in fact Twins!
Today we have 1 thing to ask of you          ||| 1 word
Second sentence                                       ||| Which needs to come from
A post                                                        ||| Third one
The fourth                                                  ||| From a member

Pm your answer to ji412jo
you have no time

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255276#msg1255276
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2017, 11:26:06 am »

I forgot this started.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255398#msg1255398
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2017, 12:28:14 am »
People still alive

Linkcat

Only linkcat!

Congratulations on winning the shortest edition of FG says ever. If allowed I'll host a 4th soon.

Next post will include explanations, and answers to questions if any.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255399#msg1255399
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2017, 12:32:32 am »
First task you simply had to read the first letter of each line
A
K
E
B
O
N
O

For the second challenge, you had to find 1 word from the 2nd sentence of the 3rd post from the 4th member.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/profile/?u=1
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/profile/?u=2
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/profile/?u=3
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/profile/?u=4

UTAlan's 3rd post is here : http://elementscommunity.org/forum/introduce-yourself/lurker-turned-poster/msg289157/#msg289157

The second sentence is '' I have been lurking for a while now, but am going to try to make a point to post more!''

You could send me any one of those words to succeed.

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255401#msg1255401
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2017, 12:35:24 am »
oh, i was nearly there! I thought it was 4th word, not 4th member.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255402#msg1255402
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2017, 12:36:13 am »
Instead of having a FG Says 4, Linkcat told me to put a new task for runner ups. All the people who survived round 1 have a shot at getting 2nd or 3rd place! (except linkcat)

iancudorinmarian
UTAlan
worldwideweb3
Fippe94
fabian771
mathman101

Have a second chance!

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255403#msg1255403
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2017, 12:38:07 am »
In? (Kinda cool to have been featured as an answer to FG Says, just wish I had gotten it right! I was looking at posts in this thread, which threw me off.)

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255404#msg1255404
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2017, 12:38:29 am »
People still alive

Linkcat

I totally thought there was one more day for sending in, oh well Gratz Link!
something....something....something.....

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255405#msg1255405
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2017, 12:41:23 am »
^^

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255406#msg1255406
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2017, 12:47:36 am »
Hello my name is Eternal Phoenix
And mine is Neptune
I like when things go quick, go fast. This FG Says is way too long, it should have ended already. I blame linkcat.
Don't you go spoil them the answer though!
That's an awesome idea! Perhaps we'll be rid with this stupid forum game then!
It's against the rules though!
Alright, alright. I swear I will not spoil the answer now, or anytime in the future!

Pm your answer to ji412jo

you have over.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: False God Says 3 - by ji412jo https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63920.msg1255540#msg1255540
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2017, 02:30:14 am »
As I guessed would happen, nobody got that one right. On to the next round.

anything
blarg: