*Author

Bender74d

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122427#msg122427
« Reply #192 on: July 23, 2010, 10:35:04 pm »
If Spike is innocent, I think we have to go for Terro. It's the only thing that makes sense that I can see.
Not the only thing...

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122439#msg122439
« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2010, 10:41:18 pm »
Hmm...

In any case, you people (Except the FG, I know who you are) are trying to lynch an innocent.

So, I'm changing my vote.

Terroking - 5 (Bender74d, SpikeSpiegel, ddevans96, Korugar, linkcat)
ddevans96 - 0 (dead person)
SpikeSpiegel - 1 (Terroking)

Now i wanna know why you're voting me...

:(

PS: Good job Terro, you cheat us all...
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122440#msg122440
« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2010, 10:41:40 pm »
And what else is there to do?

If you think to pick me, the game will be over. I'm innocent.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Bender74d

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122443#msg122443
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2010, 10:45:10 pm »

who said anything about that, don't get defensive to early there bud, it makes ya look guilty

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122453#msg122453
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2010, 10:58:00 pm »

who said anything about that, don't get defensive to early there bud, it makes ya look guilty
Exactly. Which is why your my next suspect after Terroking.

Oh, and that reminds me, I'm switching my vote back.

Terroking - 3 (SpikeSpiegel, ddevans96, Korugar)
SpikeSpiegel - 3 (Terroking, Bender74d, linkcat)

Should have done that before. I really don't think Spike is a false god. For once, I'll let a coin flip.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122495#msg122495
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2010, 11:47:16 pm »
Terroking - 2 (SpikeSpiegel, ddevans96)
SpikeSpiegel - 4 (Terroking, Bender74d, linkcat, Korugar)

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122519#msg122519
« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2010, 12:06:18 am »
The crowd gathers to in the town square. "we must kill spike!" cries terroking! The town runs to spikes house, weapons raised, terroking kicks open the door. Sitting on the stairs in front of the door, is spike... with a dozen unstable gasses around him. Terroking screams for the crowd to run. As the house explodes terroking comes flying out the window. the crowd gathers around the burning house. a crow crow's in the fields.

"ashes to ashes, dust to dust, the end is here, its will a must"

spike was a false god

civy after story later

Bender74d

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122522#msg122522
« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2010, 12:07:43 am »
Virtual high five to Terro on working that one out.  ;)

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122532#msg122532
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2010, 12:13:05 am »
spike was a false god

And at last, here I am...

The game, it's a game...so i don't wanna use words anymore...but it was strange that from nothing, when all people were thinking I was innocent, suddenly started to vote for me...

Grats to all, and thanks to Lucifear for his work with me...Sorry man...I could not get through...

;) ;) ;)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Lucifear

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122537#msg122537
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2010, 12:19:45 am »
I have to say, this was quite a bit of fun.
Congrats to $$$, who actually made the biggest difference in the game, putting off killing Terro by one day.
Congrats to Terroking, whose last minute decisions brought together a broken group to find the final fg
I look forward to playing another game ;)

implosion

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122541#msg122541
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2010, 12:21:50 am »
Hooray, we got revenge at karthikking the fake gods for killing me oh wait it wasn't them... oh well I still win!!!

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg122554#msg122554
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2010, 12:33:45 am »
Now I'm especially glad for changing my vote at the end :)

anything
blarg: