*Author

Lucifear

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121424#msg121424
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2010, 10:30:45 pm »
As I did last day...

Terroking - 3 (Lucifear, ddevans96, SpikeSpiegel)
Lucifear - 2 (Demagog, Korugar)
Bender74d - 1 (Bender74d)
Well, I can promise you this, I am innocent. I made no such direct claims in the other mafia where I turned out to be a FG.

Lucifear - 3 (Demagog, Korugar, Terroking)

In any case, some of Luci's actions seem suspicious. (It's also a bandwagon vote)
Well, it looks like we're going to have a tie. So it's only fair that I have a chance to defend my position.

I don't see how anything I've done could be viewed as suspicious. I've only made logical votes, for people who could be the fg (except for the first round).

And when I voted for Korugar... I had no choice. I knew essence was innocent. He did not need to die. And you, Terroking, lead the way to his death. I had to vote for someone who would not die, and that was Korugar. Nobody would have voted for him, since he had done nothing wrong. Korugar is innocent, and alive. I have done no harm.

Everyone you vote for, dies. You put on a big story, calling out the fg's to 'call your bluff', playing all kinds of games, and calling the seer to 'confirm your innocence.' With that sort of bluff, of course the seer will never check you.

Terroking, you are my first choice for all of these reasons. This big charade is just that. A big show to hide your true identity.

And if it matters, I can easily guess your partner as well. Probably one of the quiet people. It's a great plan. You tell them to lay low, while you make a big scene. Of course one of you would win.

I have no reason to go out of my way to defend myself any further. That is my word, to defend my life, which is on the line. I can promise you, killing me will solve nothing. I am sure that Terroking is a false god, and I am prepared to defend that position against anyone.

$$$man

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121426#msg121426
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2010, 10:35:38 pm »
And when I voted for Korugar... I had no choice. I knew essence was innocent. She  did not need to die. And you, Terroking, lead the way to her  death. I had to vote for someone who would not die, and that was Korugar. Nobody would have voted for him, since he had done nothing wrong. Korugar is innocent, and alive. I have done no harm.
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Essence is a man.
  ::) ::) :P :P ::) ::)

Lucifear

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121428#msg121428
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2010, 10:39:34 pm »
And when I voted for Korugar... I had no choice. I knew essence was innocent. She  did not need to die. And you, Terroking, lead the way to her  death. I had to vote for someone who would not die, and that was Korugar. Nobody would have voted for him, since he had done nothing wrong. Korugar is innocent, and alive. I have done no harm.
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Essence is a man.
  ::) ::) :P :P ::) ::)
I always screw that up.... For some reason, Essence is a girl in my mind...
Well, I can always dream ;)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121437#msg121437
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2010, 10:45:21 pm »
I'm actually really torn between Lucifear and Terroking. But for some reason, I just really don't think Terroking is a FG. At first I did, but now it just doesn't seem like he has anything to gain from accusing Lucifear. So I'm changing my vote, not just because I think Terro is innocent, but also because most of the evidence I've seen, seems to point to Lucifear. It also breaks the tie.

Terroking - 2 (Lucifear, SpikeSpiegel)
Lucifear - 4 (Demagog, Korugar, Terroking, ddevans96)

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Lucifear

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121463#msg121463
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2010, 11:08:56 pm »
Terroking - 1 (SpikeSpiegel)
Lucifear - 5 (Demagog, Korugar, Terroking, ddevans96, Lucifear)

Well, I must make the only fair choice, I guess xD

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121531#msg121531
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2010, 12:42:21 am »
Thanks for admitting the truth Luci ;)

Of course, you may well not be a FG. You're pretty much the only person I've got any suspicions on at the moment (I've got one other, but voting for him is too much of a gamble... You know who you are).

And, although Luci's already given up his vote on me;

And, as I said in my previous post, I am innocent. Killing me will not change that. This is my word, and it shall not be broken.
As I did last day...

Lucifear - 2 (Demagog, Korugar)
Well, I can promise you this, I am innocent. I made no such direct claims in the other mafia where I turned out to be a FG.

Lucifear - 3 (Demagog, Korugar, Terroking)

In any case, some of Luci's actions seem suspicious. (It's also a bandwagon vote)
Well, it looks like we're going to have a tie. So it's only fair that I have a chance to defend my position.

I don't see how anything I've done could be (1.)viewed as suspicious. I've only made logical votes, for people who could be the fg (except for the first round).

And when I voted for Korugar... I had no choice. I (2.)knew essence was innocent. He did not need to die. And you, Terroking, (3.)lead the way to his death. I had to vote for someone who would not die, and that was Korugar. Nobody would have voted for him, since he had done nothing wrong. Korugar is innocent, and alive. I have done no harm.

Everyone you vote for, dies. You put on a big story, (4.)calling out the fg's to 'call your bluff', playing all kinds of games, and calling the seer to(5.)'confirm your innocence.' With that sort of bluff, of course the seer will never check you.

Terroking, you are my first choice for all of these reasons. This big charade is just that. A big show to hide your true identity.

And if it matters, I can easily guess your partner as well. Probably one of the quiet people. It's a great plan. You tell them to lay low, while you make a big scene. Of course one of you would win.

I have no reason to go out of my way to defend myself any further. That is my word, to defend my life, which is on the line. I can promise you, killing me will solve nothing. I am sure that Terroking is a false god, and I am prepared to defend that position against anyone.
1. You said a few things in chat, which included stating that Essence had to be a FG and that $$$ was the Doctor (Ok, that was fairly obvious. Anyone could have guessed that, no blame comes from there) but Essence didn't turn out to be a FG. My vote was a simple random choice, ecause it's got to go to someone.

2. This, I must say, is impossible unless you are the Seer or a False God. Because I've gotten other PMs from people claiming to be the Seer, one round's voting will make the next lynch all too simple.

3. Like I said, It was a guess. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a guess.

4. Ah, that was just something random I decided to do. I remember doing it, but can't seem to find the exact quote right now. Basically, I wanted to see what the FGs would do. As do all the innocents.

5. In fact, I didn't even remember doing this until I went back and found my post. And in any case, the FGs do not want to be ID'd. Innocents do (By the Seer). If theer was someone on the forum asking to be ID'd, I'd do it. Otherwise you're just picking randomly, and this way you've either caught a FG on their bluff or added a willing innocent to your group.

And so, thus is my case picking out the flaws of yours.

I end this post by reiterating; I am not a False God.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121542#msg121542
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2010, 01:15:52 am »
the town gathers together, pitch forks and tourch's raised the march to lucifears house. where lucifear hides in the attic, he hears them march up the stairs. "the know it...." he thinks to himself, as the town burst through the attic lucifear is already hanging. demagog bravely comes forward with a pitch fork, and stabs lucifear. "Hes dead!" demagog calls out. Only to have lucifear drop down off the rope, grab demagog and scream as he bursts into flames. The crowds looks in horror as it ends in seconds. All that is left, is a pile of ashes.
lucifear was a FG
demagog was the seer.

Lucifear

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121551#msg121551
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2010, 01:34:13 am »
As my final post in this thread, I have to say I couldn't have expected things to go any better.
I thought I was going to die many days ago.
I wish all of the townspeople luck, as I'm sure they will enjoy the rest of their lives. ;)

Bender74d

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121554#msg121554
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2010, 01:35:31 am »
awsome, one fg down, well, quid pro quo and all  that....so where do we go from here?

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121583#msg121583
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2010, 02:11:25 am »
Well, first of all, who is still left alive?

Korugar
Terroking
Bender74d
ddevans96(I think)

Who else?

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121584#msg121584
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2010, 02:11:51 am »
Well, first of all, who is still left alive?

Korugar
Terroking
Bender74d
ddevans96(I think)

Who else?
I'm making a really big post on that right now. Wait for it.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121586#msg121586
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2010, 02:12:19 am »
Sounds good.

blarg: