*Author

$$$man

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg120509#msg120509
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2010, 11:47:20 pm »
Essence stands before the crowd, chants of "kill the fg" and "HANG HIM" are heard. "I will accept my fate, what must be done will be done" the noose is put around essence's head, and the lever is pulled.

$$$man examines the body "hes innocent... damn it somebody bury the body.... I need to go make sure we have the brackets all fixed up". As he walks to the brackets he notices the door to a building open, "who's house is that? i thought we were all in the square..." as he looks inside he notices a lone weapon rack. "what the hell is this doing here" he thinks to himself. suddenly the weapon rack starts to shake "what the hell!" cries $$$man. the weaponry flys at $$$man, he screams as he is impaled with knives swords and spears, he turns to his right and sees his med kit, he reaches his  hand forward and a swords stabs him in the head.

Essence was innocent
$$$man was the doctor
Damn it only 2 people sent me roles. Alright well doxtor down bye guys.

Lucifear

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg120514#msg120514
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2010, 11:55:27 pm »
Without a doubt, I'm putting my head on the line here. But I'm calling him out.
Terroking - 1 (Lucifear)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg120518#msg120518
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2010, 11:58:08 pm »
Terroking - 2 (Lucifear, ddevans96)

I'm not entirely sure, but this is my guess for now :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg120624#msg120624
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2010, 01:50:58 am »
Lucifear - 1 (Demagog)

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg120668#msg120668
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2010, 03:06:58 am »
Well, I've played quiet long enough. If you lynch me for being a loudmouth, fine, but we're losing this badly. I'm innocent. If you believe that, look at this quote. Seem a little suspicious? It does to me.

Well, this one's easy.

Korugar - 1 (Lucifear)
Essence - 1 (terroking)
karthikking - 6 (bender74d, linkcat, $$$man, ddevans96, Korugar, SpikeSpiegel)
Demagog - 1 (Essence)
Terroking - 1 (Demagog)
Lucifear - 2 (Demagog, Korugar)

Bender74d

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg120939#msg120939
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2010, 02:58:03 pm »
Wow, nobody's really talking in this one (except for the debacle that occured on the first day), kinda hard to tell who's who anymore.  I'll tell ya what...i'll do this for now to stay active, and then we'll see who slips up and says something sneaky.

Bender74d - 1 (Bender74d)

Offline Korugar

• Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121021#msg121021
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2010, 04:37:11 pm »
Yeah, I don't know about you, but I'm getting people's actions mixed up between the two games.

Bender74d

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121022#msg121022
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2010, 04:38:00 pm »
Lol me to....i have to keep checking to see which thread i'm in.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121028#msg121028
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2010, 04:46:58 pm »
Lol me to....i have to keep checking to see which thread i'm in.
I know...and I'm hosting the other one
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Korugar

Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121031#msg121031
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2010, 04:51:22 pm »
lol, that's pretty bad :)

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121067#msg121067
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2010, 05:44:19 pm »

As I did last day...

Terroking - 3 (Lucifear, ddevans96, SpikeSpiegel)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Elements Mafia Classic by Killsdazombies https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9877.msg121147#msg121147
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2010, 07:01:45 pm »
As I did last day...

Well, I can promise you this, I am innocent. I made no such direct claims in the other mafia where I turned out to be a FG.

Lucifear - 3 (Demagog, Korugar, Terroking)

In any case, some of Luci's actions seem suspicious. (It's also a bandwagon vote)
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

blarg: