*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203619#msg1203619
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 07:55:46 pm »
All roles are sent now! If you didn't receive your roles, send me a PM about it.
(The Subject of the message is the same for everyone. For each player, I posted only the tables of their roles. This is so the humans cannot use the host PMs for investigation as precedented in Mafia 44.)

MINOR RULE CHANGE: The werewolves won't know each other until Night 0 ends. This is because they could all vote on one person, making it easy for the Shadow Wolf to kill the first Mayor.

Spoiler for General questions and answers about Mayor voting:
Question: What if a werewolf is voted by majority to be mayor?
Answer: If a werewolf gets the most votes, that person will be just skipped for the first voting, because the first Mayor will be scripted human. However, the following Mayors can be werewolves in the future.

Question: I have to make exactly 3 votes or up to 3?
Answer: You can make any votes ranging from 0 to 3 as long as they are different. It is advised to make 3 votes in case the person who you want to vote for is a werewolf.

Question: Are we allowed to vote ourselves for Mayor?
Answer: Sure, you can vote yourself too.

For more information about the Mayor election, check the "Details, special cases and exceptions" part in the OP (it's under Held Items) and look for "Mayor & election" and "Night 0". It is also highly advised to find your own role there for more details, special cases and exceptions.

Question, are votes posted here or PM'd to you. I apologize if this is written elsewhere, but I'm dumb and can't find it >,>
Votes should be posted in PM to me, but you can discuss your votes here with the others. You can change your votes any time before the deadline.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:11:36 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203632#msg1203632
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2015, 09:08:46 pm »
Organizer Note:

Since I could send out all roles earlier than i imagined, the deadline for Night 0 was brought earlier by 1 day. You can check the timer here:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/forum-games/elements-mafia-51-by-submachine/msg1203591/#msg1203591
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:32:51 am by Submachine »

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203645#msg1203645
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2015, 10:00:36 pm »
Ah okay, I thought it was PM but it wasn't explicitly stated, so I didn't want to make a mistake

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203763#msg1203763
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 04:18:39 pm »
Chapter 1: When werewolves cometh

There were no deaths during the night.

The first Mayor has been elected.

Here is the finalized list of secondary roles:
2x Pyromaniac
1x Herbalist
2x Town Guard
2x Town Crier
3x Witness
2x Noble
2x Courtesan
1x Tailor
2x Bard
2x Trapmaker
2x Undertaker
2x Witch Doctor
2x Merchant
2x Shepherd

There are 5 Werewolves altogether in the game who will know about each other from now on.

Spoiler for Town Crier:
Hear ye! Hear ye! The following roles has been used during the night:
Follow
Publicity
Seduce
Sell
Sell

Ears of the public, listen to my words:
worldwideweb3 has 1 Primary and 1 Secondary role.

On the blackboard of Central Village, the following notes were written:

Spoiler for Yeri:
Why so many candidates for Mayor?  What a waste of taxpayer money.  I'm just going to vote for the first three names.

Here is a small excerption of the LORE:
(NOTE: The people in the lore were pre-determined. The secondary roles given to the players does not represent the lore, so it is useless for investigation.)

Moonwolf

This were the dreadful place. This is where it all began.

Spoiler for LORE:

Moonwolf

>>approaches the wall from outside<<
Moonwolf

This were the dreadful place. This is where it all began.

Announcer
>>shouts<<
Hear ye, my good villagefolk! Here lay in my hand the result of the Annual Mayor Elections. Cease the noises! Just
mere seconds now until you all learn the name of your new leader.
Emmanuel
>>shouts<<
You sure put us in such expectance sir, despite we all know it's going to be Sir Benedict again.
Announcer

Was it really that obvious? The nine pits of hell! Then why in the name of heaven are we waiting here??!! Hear ye, good friends! The new Mayor is indeed the old Mayor, Sir Richard Benedict. Praise his name until next year.
Edgar
>>mumbling<<
What an outrageous audacity! I had high expectations that this year I will succeed at grasping that lucrative position
of the Highest Society. Hideous fraud.

>>walks away towards the fields<<

Edgar
>>walking on the path towards the fields and mumbling<<
>>suddenly hears cracking noises from the trees<<
Edgar

Who's there?...
Show yourself!
Moonwolf
>>hiding under the cover of darkness<<
Edgar

Arhh! What is this sudden headache?

Villagers
>>walking home from the Annual Election and casually chatting<<
This was a really nice occasion, though I got really tired from the dancing.
Yes, yes, I only wish a good sleep after this exhausting day. There will be work tomorrow.
Edgar
>>walks in front of them out of nowhere, barely avoiding bumping into anyone<<
Villagers

Whoa! Edgar... you almost knocked me off my legs. Is everything fine?
Edgar

... I'm not Edgar. But my identity is irrelevant, for the only thing that matters that you are working for me now.
Villagers

You mean... on the farms? What do you mean?
Who ARE you??
Narrator

The villagers didn't have the time to find the answers for their questions as they all fell to the ground in a mere moment. Edgar picked up the bodies like feathers, as if he had superhuman strength. It was an incredible sight to see, even though noone saw him later during that night. He brought the bodies out of the village to the North, where the Moonwolf was waiting for him.
Moonwolf

With this bite, I ascend thee to a state which you could only think about in your wildest dreams.
Rise, my minions. Breathe in the cold air and tell me how you feel.
Not villagers any more
>>slowly coming to their consciousness<<
My head, it hurts.
I... I barely remember anything. Where are we?
Werewolves

A voice in my head calls to us. It says, we'll only learn the truth when the sun arises. Noone else can know about the happenings of this night. We're working for "him" now, and the prize for disobedience is... death. Until our memories come back, HE won't look for us.

Time left until night 1:
No time left!

*Edit 1 [september 4, 16:20 GMT]: Added morning messages.
*Edit 2 [september 4, 18:50 GMT]: Added LORE.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:59:30 pm by Submachine »

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203767#msg1203767
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2015, 04:36:42 pm »
lol @ Yeri
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203786#msg1203786
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2015, 06:49:42 pm »
LORE has been added. From now on, all lore parts will be copied to the second post for easier access (just like many other things).

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203789#msg1203789
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2015, 06:56:45 pm »
omg the lore...
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203790#msg1203790
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2015, 06:58:48 pm »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203791#msg1203791
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2015, 07:10:05 pm »
I very much enjoy the whole presentation for the mafia, lore included. I may have to steal your formatting for mine.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203956#msg1203956
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2015, 04:11:50 am »
"Hey! Where's the cream fillingMaster Plan?"   ?_?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1203987#msg1203987
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2015, 10:41:58 am »
Organizer Notes:
  • Considering the War Auction and the common lack of information during Day 1, players don't have to vote during the first day phase.
  • For safety, it is best to already send in your future votes for Day 3 and so on in case you won't be able to come back in time.
  • I think it should go without telling, but with the Shadow Wolf in game, be exceptionally careful about who you tell your REAL identity. Remember to use evening/morning messages when necessary.
  • And last but not least, make sure you understood your role in every aspect. Many roles are very versatile even if they don't look so on the surface. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 51 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59311.msg1204074#msg1204074
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2015, 04:55:15 pm »
A vote was made through the host:

UTAlan (1) - CrockettRocket

~ Platinum Quest ~

blarg: