*Author

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358844#msg358844
« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2011, 07:40:14 pm »
Zergking - 8 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia)
Nepycros - 4 (ddevans96, Korugar, vinvick3714, Seraph)
Malebolgia - 1 (918273645)

I am relatively confident.
What was this source jippy? Not asking for a name, althought that would clear things up, I am asking for what the reasoning was.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358849#msg358849
« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2011, 08:08:28 pm »
I should change my vote to jippy but it wouldn't do anything.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358854#msg358854
« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »
Quote from: Seraph link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383575#msg383575 date=1309462814

I am relatively confident.
I'm curious... Should I use my Witness ability on myself, and stall the civies because they voted for me, or just let myself die?
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358882#msg358882
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2011, 09:05:42 pm »
Zergking - 9 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia, Wardead)

ShiningSword

Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358908#msg358908
« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2011, 09:40:33 pm »
Quote from: ddevans96 link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383488#msg383488 date=1309453306
Fine, lynch ZergKing and prove me innocent. Good for me.
The only guys who can be so sure of someone's innocence are gamblers(maybe zerg gamblered you? he should confirm if this is true), the seer(would prefer to shut up if he is smart) and FG's(duh, if you know all FG's then the other people are innocents), so dont even think it would prove anything by itself.
Quote from: Nepycros link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383586#msg383586 date=1309464965
I'm curious... Should I use my Witness ability on myself, and stall the civies because they voted for me, or just let myself die?
Do the right thing for the civys and yourself(dead guys win if their side wins).

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358910#msg358910
« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2011, 09:44:09 pm »
Why would I claim someone I know is innocent is innocen in the thread if I'm a FG? That concept makes zero sense.

Zerg, I would appreciate it if you confirm that I'm innocent as well.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358914#msg358914
« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2011, 09:50:33 pm »
Zergking - 10 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia, Wardead, RootRanger)
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358917#msg358917
« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2011, 10:07:20 pm »
Zergking - 11 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia, Wardead, RootRanger, Shantu)

*shrugs*

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358918#msg358918
« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2011, 10:07:46 pm »
*sigh* I digress.

Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358975#msg358975
« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2011, 12:20:08 am »
Zergking - 12 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia, Wardead, RootRanger, Shantu,7_Deadly_Sins)

Why does nobody share info with me? :(

Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg359066#msg359066
« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2011, 05:52:25 am »
Changed my mind.
Annoying text, GO! :)

Zergking - 12 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia, Wardead, RootRanger, Shantu,7_Deadly_Sins, nine one eight two seven three six four five)

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg359067#msg359067
« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2011, 05:54:43 am »
Zergking - 13 (Nepycros, calindu221, jippy99, ShiningSword, Malebolgia, Legit, TheForbiddenOracle, EvaRia, Wardead, RootRanger, Shantu,7_Deadly_Sins, 918273645)

Double fixed.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

blarg: