*Author

Offline Jaymanfu

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Jaymanfu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Do or do not, there is no try
  • Awards: War #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358506#msg358506
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2011, 01:25:04 am »
Id like a mutation ; ;

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358507#msg358507
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2011, 01:36:07 am »
Quote from: Jaymanfu link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383180#msg383180 date=1309397104
Id like a mutation ; ;
Same. Witnesses never have any real use. Using our ability just delays civies anyway.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358550#msg358550
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2011, 03:11:07 am »
Quote from: 918273645 link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg381899#msg381899 date=1309191467
BTW, I need an elf.
Reply #158. Dammit, I asked first!

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358567#msg358567
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2011, 03:34:11 am »
Quote from: jippy99 link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383168#msg383168 date=1309396162
I told both of you the lynch the other if anything happened to me because you were the only ones who knew.  Your reasoning does make a point, so I don't think it was you.  That leaves Zerg and Korugar.  Now if Zerg was an FG, there would be no reason for him to just give up his gambler even if it meant saving himself.  I also don't see why he would want it back, seeing that he was already known as one.  Unless, he is an FG and there plan was to save him and keep the gambler, which actually makes the most sense.
Well, with votes as is, I don't know that what I say, one way or the other, will really make any difference. I suppose it's possible that the tradesman was pure luck. Or that the other Gambler targeted the Tradesman and Jippy. It just seems odd that he lost that ability right after gaining it, and I know it wasn't me.

@TStar, so...I'd guess that either you are an FG, or jippy is one and trying to create two sides for a conflict. That doesn't really seem like his style(I was an FG with him last round), but I won't exclude the ability. As for me calling you suspicious, it doesn't have anything to do with voting pattern. You just attacked zerg with a fervor that seemed a bit different than normal. Usually that's what you have to look for in a game like this. One particular kind of behavior might not be suspicious for just anyone, but if it's different from a specific person's normal gameplay it might mean something. Or it might not. Only time will tell.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358594#msg358594
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2011, 04:21:12 am »
Nepycros - 1 (RootRanger)
Jaymanfu - 3 (calindu221, ddevans96, Legit)
ZergKing - 5 (Nepycros, Godsped, TStar, jippy99, EvaRia)
Legit - 14 (Shantu, Jaymanfu, ZergKing, Seraph, 1world24, ShiningSword, TheForbiddenOracle, Wardead, 918273645, 7_Deadly_Sins, Malebolgia,QuantumT, blazken, vinvick3714)
TStar - 1 (korugar)

I dunno, I feel like I can trust TStar right now.

And why are we hanging Legit? Seems like a random bandwagon of people not wanting to look suspicious to me.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358596#msg358596
« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2011, 04:22:21 am »
The deadline has already passed EvaRia.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358597#msg358597
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2011, 04:23:23 am »
Whoops.
Well, if it matters just null my vote.

I had no strong suspicions this round anyways.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358605#msg358605
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2011, 04:41:02 am »
Day 3
Nepycros - 1 (RootRanger)
Jaymanfu - 3 (calindu221, ddevans96, Legit)
ZergKing - 4 (Nepycros, Godsped, TStar, jippy99)
Legit - 15 (Shantu, Jaymanfu, ZergKing, Seraph, 1world24, ShiningSword, TheForbiddenOracle, Wardead, 918273645, 7_Deadly_Sins, Malebolgia, nilsieboy, QuantumT, blazken, vinvick3714)
TStar - 1 (korugar)

[make sure you don't erase peoples' votes... nilsieboy's was erased which would have caused him to get Mod killed.]

Didn't vote: EvaRia, Svenningen
Legit was next to be lynched, however, the rope broke... I guess they should have brought more than one.

Lynch: Legit ??/Immortal - This ability is no longer active

FG kill: nilsieboy Civy/Gambler

Mod kill: Svenningen FG/Tradesman

Day 4 begins

Day 4: OVER

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358610#msg358610
« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2011, 05:00:36 am »
Even when we're not getting anywhere, we're still having FG's die. Nice!

Zergking - 1 (Nepycros)

He escaped lynching (barely), and he's one of the only others who knew Jippy was the Tradesman, unless I'm mistaken.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358613#msg358613
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2011, 05:09:35 am »
Quote from: ddevans96 link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383172#msg383172 date=1309396429
I'll vouch for Zerg's innocence right now, in case he actually is night-killed tonight.
I wonder if that has anything to do with it ::)

Zergking - 1 (Nepycros)
Nepycros - 1 (ddevans96)

Just until I get a much better idea.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358615#msg358615
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2011, 05:11:52 am »
We've killed so many that our accuracy is gonna fail anyways.

For lack of anything better, I'm gonna start a chain.

Zergking - 1 (Nepycros)
Nepycros - 1 (ddevans96)
ddevans96 - 1 (EvaRia)

I predict the next person will vote for me, as I intend.

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg358619#msg358619
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2011, 05:33:10 am »
Quote from: EvaRia link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg383307#msg383307 date=1309410712
I predict the next person will vote for me, as I intend.
Quite right.

Zergking - 1 (Nepycros)
Nepycros - 1 (ddevans96)
ddevans96 - 1 (EvaRia)
EvaRia - 1 (Malebolgia)

Chains are fun!

Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

blarg: