*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367526#msg367526
« Reply #468 on: July 17, 2011, 08:18:12 pm »
Nice work fellows FGs!
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367541#msg367541
« Reply #469 on: July 17, 2011, 09:04:14 pm »
Wow Tstar played a lot of peopel including me....

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367543#msg367543
« Reply #470 on: July 17, 2011, 09:07:50 pm »
Quote from: jippy99 link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg393049#msg393049 date=1310930861
I knew it!  I was suspicious of T since we first were allied!  And, no offense to you, but Calindu, you might have possibly played the worst civvy mafia ever.
Don't be so hard on him.  Once nilsie and you died he was sorta left on an island and I was able to exploit that to gain his trust and definitely sway some of his actions.  He took Immortal from 7_Deadly_Sin based off my advice, and as long as he had Korugar willing to vote with him I never needed to do much to try and make myself stick out.  I did my best to just offer some thoughts but never connect the dots so that everyone came to the conclusions I wanted them to on their own.  I also did my best to make sure confirmed civs wouldn't go public and it worked well.  The fear of being FG killed was strong out there and I was able to use it to get lots of people to turtle up and hide.  I was able to do just enough to be suspicious, but not as suspicious as others out there and it definitely let the FGs influence the calindu/jippy alliance for quite some time (and they picked Seraph to kill even without my help!).

It was definitely a very fun game to play and RNG seems to have loved me yet again with Seraph dying before he could out me.  Thank goodness he picked the weekend he did to be out of town!  Also, thank goodness for my instincts lol.  I basically guessed at the identity of the Doctor just because something seemed off, what luck that it happened to be the round he was using his powers to save ZK (ironic since we figured ZK would be protected so there was no point trying to kill him).  So many things went right after starting out with so much failure (dammit Spike, why didn't you use Crusader that first day like we said and Svenningen getting modkilled, and us utterly failing to send in a kill TWICE lol).  Most of all Seraph winding up dead the exact round he was out of town and happened to Seer me.  That right there was the difference.  It's kinda crazy how thin of a line there is in Mafia between success and failure.
Carpe Diem!!

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367562#msg367562
« Reply #471 on: July 17, 2011, 09:53:53 pm »
Sadly, I had understood who the last three FGs were in round 6, and I suspected of them in round 4. Bad luck dying in round 2, after finding out another one.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367596#msg367596
« Reply #472 on: July 17, 2011, 11:22:41 pm »
Calindu really made a mess out of things. I'm just saying. >.>
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline 1world24

• Reputation Power: 8
  • 1world24 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Gone about 8 months
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367604#msg367604
« Reply #473 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:44 pm »
I claimed that me and blazken were both civvy's when i got my precog message saying Blazken was being killed.

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367608#msg367608
« Reply #474 on: July 18, 2011, 12:05:35 am »
Quote from: Nepycros link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg393143#msg393143 date=1310944961
Calindu really made a mess out of things. I'm just saying. >.>
Ah but it was T who manipulated that to perfection.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367679#msg367679
« Reply #475 on: July 18, 2011, 03:56:27 am »
Yet one more game where I've been convinced not to go with my gut, and then regretted it...

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 21 - Hosted by majofa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27820.msg367727#msg367727
« Reply #476 on: July 18, 2011, 06:21:15 am »
Hmmm,jippy saw me he is suspicios about T,i was suspicios about Quantum,and both was...FG's.
Exceptional work!Me,Korugar,Zerg,manipulated to perfection!Hat's off for FG's,they played for perfection when FG's didn't killed and saw it was an epic fail.
Hats on for civvy's especially me(i know someone will saw this after)
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: