*Author

Active members:
TimerClock14(1) Jappert(1) Wardead(1) EssRocks(1) icybraker(1) Kael Hate(1) pikachufan2164(1) cleverusername(1) 1world24(1) Fr0sTThunder(1) kaniXIII(1) Blazken(1) spiritkirinblade(1) jippy99(1) Smurrf(1) coolyoung10(1) Essence(1) maverixk(1) BluePriest(1) Shaliyah(1) jd17(1) 991woot119(1) Akimbwo(1) Armored Pony(1) xynom(2) Destiny(2) Toimu13(2) EvaRia(2) DrOctaganapus2(2) manaboy100(2) Bird man(2) jamesdyer680(2) Kizerrezik(2) CPU24/7(2) Legit(2) DeathAngelx(2) ninetyfools(2) $$$man(3) 918273645(3) Olidot(3) Midnar(3) MegaNom(3) Aitvaras(3) ZeroDegree(3) Xenocidius(3) 1chase1997(3) ddevans96(4) rsnail(4) Seraph(4) funerallaughter(4) PlayerOa(4) Zack1234567890(4) davidy22(4) nerd1(4) MattXtream(4) migster99(4) Jangoo(4) Jen-i(4) Cookiereaper(4) XYTWO(5) zupermannd(5) rosutosefi(5) Humppala(5) Pythagoras(5) MildlyFrightenedBoy(5) EpicFirestorm(6) TheForbiddenOracle(6) brettbstock(6) yezpahr(6) NikaZaslavsky(6) doublecross(7) rowcla(7) Sintendo337(7) Arceus567(7) Luminous Umbra(8) Elementalicious(8) ztromtrooper(9) likelinker(9) Time_lord_victorius(9) UTAlan(9) Cel(9) agentflare(10) Spiraler(10) calindu(10) silux(10) stickmasterluke(13) TheIdioticIdiot(14) Fan of Rainbows(14) qwandri(14) KingOfArmagio(15) einherjar145(16) Nepycros(17) lolicjj(18) sbluen(18) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(18) Jocko(18) az4rel(19) 0gr0(19) Camoninja(21) Zblader(24) Aves(27) RagingAlien(30) Flayne(30) yee(36) killybob(40) scauduro221095(42) SickTanicK(42) ZergKing(46) kitty45(48) ninjamaster1991(84) Funkyvenom(94) artimies7(105) Five In One(108) ztormtrooper(134)

$$$man

Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253106#msg253106
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:28:40 am »
Congratz on so many posts :D

Quote from: Kamietsu link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15762.msg215417#msg215417 date=1289864968
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

It's time to play the Corrupt a wish game! Where winners turn into a losers and losers stay where they are at! The game is simply but the possibilities are endless. Simply write your wish, grant any wishes before you, and watch the magic unfold.

In case that isn't good enough, here is a little example:

Minotaur A: I wish for a horse.
Minotaur B: Granted, it's a dead horse. I wish for a bike.
Minotaur C: Granted, but it's only two inches tall. I wish for a soda.

And it just keeps on going. Shall we then? And remember, folks, no double posting! Wait for someone to Corrupt your wish, don't go corrupting your own wish.

I wish I was employed

Offline doublecross

• Reputation Power: 9
  • doublecross is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Did you miss me?
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253109#msg253109
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:30:51 am »
Granted. You are now self-employed.
I wish the old one was unlocked.
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. Speak the truth even when your voice falters.

$$$man

Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253115#msg253115
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 03:32:48 am »
Quote from: doublecross link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg270353#msg270353 date=1295580651
Granted. You are now self-employed.
I wish the old one was unlocked.
Granted, but flaming gets it locked again.
I wish that forum games section would be revived.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253116#msg253116
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 03:33:13 am »
Granted but then it's deleted

I wish for a glass of egg nog.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253122#msg253122
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 03:36:25 am »
Granted, but I steal it back and have it all to myself.
I wish $$$man hadn't locked the previous CAW thread.

$$$man

Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253123#msg253123
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 03:37:57 am »
Quote from: Zblader link=topic=http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg270366#msg270366 date=1295580985
Granted, but I steal it back and have it all to myself.
I wish $$$man hadn't locked the previous CAW thread.
Granted but Kamietsu locks it.
I wish you people would stop worrying about the old thread.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253125#msg253125
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 03:38:54 am »
Granted, the world exploded.
I wish for pie.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253128#msg253128
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 03:41:21 am »
Granted but it has lice in it.

I wish for a girlfriend.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253131#msg253131
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 03:42:47 am »
Granted, it's Karen.
I wish for cake.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253134#msg253134
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 03:45:36 am »
Granted but it's stale and with too much flour.

I wish for a girlfriend that's actually female.

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253139#msg253139
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 03:52:26 am »
Granted but now you are cheating on her.
I wish for the end of the world.

Five In One

Re: Corrupt A Wish 3.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19966.msg253209#msg253209
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 05:24:22 am »
Granted, but you won't be able to see it.
I wish for world peace.

anything
blarg: