*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg152147#msg152147
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2010, 07:57:49 pm »
Ok, I say we go for Antagon and Mr. Blonde. I doubt either of them are the hacker.
I say Antagon.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg152155#msg152155
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2010, 08:30:24 pm »
We have to pick two.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg152156#msg152156
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2010, 08:31:00 pm »
...you may pick as many or as few as you want.  The more you chose the better you can compare information/theories.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg152160#msg152160
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 08:42:48 pm »
I would say three then. Antagon, Zeru, and one other.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg152172#msg152172
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »
Mr. Blonde

linkcat

Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg154212#msg154212
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2010, 01:39:17 am »
Will there still be another murder mystery at Halloween?

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg154216#msg154216
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2010, 01:56:26 am »
Yes.

Also: are you sure you wish to e-mail Antagon, Zeru, and Mr. Blonde, and ONLY Antagon, Zeru, and Mr. Blonde?

xxxdeathxxx

Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg155044#msg155044
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 07:33:33 am »
The hacker is Essence (i think)

proof 1:
[22:55:35]Essence [»] Scaredgirl: I have to go change my baby.  This is getting bad, isn't it.
[22:55:37] Antagon [»] Scaredgirl: When did you find out.  Yesterday when we were PMing?  I thought this was just some fail troll... we're seriously in trouble aren't we?
[13:37:00] Miniwally [»] Scaredgirl: Just a heads up, chat's compromised too.
a few seconds after essence posted that he needs to change his baby, the chat goes wrong and Miniwally was hacked

proof 2:
Gl1tch:  I have hacked Gl1tch's account.  I will hack one master's account per day as vengeance.  I have been angered with all of you for a long time.  All of the masters.  The war is not over.

My revenge is at hand.
water was the first to be eliminated in the war so he wants to get revenge.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg155060#msg155060
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2010, 09:07:10 am »
The hacker is Essence (i think)

proof 1:
[22:55:35]Essence [»] Scaredgirl: I have to go change my baby.  This is getting bad, isn't it.
[22:55:37] Antagon [»] Scaredgirl: When did you find out.  Yesterday when we were PMing?  I thought this was just some fail troll... we're seriously in trouble aren't we?
[13:37:00] Miniwally [»] Scaredgirl: Just a heads up, chat's compromised too.
a few seconds after essence posted that he needs to change his baby, the chat goes wrong and Miniwally was hacked

proof 2:
Gl1tch:  I have hacked Gl1tch's account.  I will hack one master's account per day as vengeance.  I have been angered with all of you for a long time.  All of the masters.  The war is not over.

My revenge is at hand.
water was the first to be eliminated in the war so he wants to get revenge.
Actually, first eliminated master was Gl1tch. Who already "died"
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

xxxdeathxxx

Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg155111#msg155111
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2010, 12:22:31 pm »

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg155112#msg155112
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2010, 12:26:22 pm »
life got last place

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Another Murder Mystery by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11999.msg155114#msg155114
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2010, 12:29:17 pm »
[xx:xx:xx] killsdazombies:  Woah... something's wrong with chat.  What's going on?!

yay :D

anything
blarg: