*Author

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Forum Banner alignment https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59714.msg1207334#msg1207334
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:52:27 pm »
I see something like this currently:

The banner was misaligned the whole year, so I'd be glad if the next banner would be in the right place, like in this edited image:

This is how the Aether banner was placed before last year.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline sumtwig07

• Reputation Power: 0
  • sumtwig07 hides under a Cloak.
  • Serf
Re: Forum Banner alignment https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59714.msg1207335#msg1207335
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 01:57:04 pm »
With the realigned image, it looks like the top part is cut off.  Whereas on the current banner it fits nicely with the top.  I am not sure if you have access to the original photo so it doesn't look like the top is cut off, that would be cool.
Normally, something good would go here, but as I'm the type of lame guy who has no catchphrase, I'm afraid there's no hip, witty comment.

Just plain ultra boring rubbish which you've been suckered into reading

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Banner alignment https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59714.msg1207336#msg1207336
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 02:16:49 pm »
My question is why are we loading this huge image instead of using a gray background and just loading the "reigned by Fire" part as a small image.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Banner alignment https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59714.msg1207347#msg1207347
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 03:14:07 pm »
The banner was misaligned the whole year, so I'd be glad if the next banner would be in the right place,

Huh? I thought it was on purpose, to give the Elements logo a background.  ::)
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Banner alignment https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59714.msg1207418#msg1207418
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 06:36:54 am »
My question is why are we loading this huge image instead of using a gray background and just loading the "reigned by Fire" part as a small image.

Because that's the art asset that was in the files I was given. We would need a new asset made that didn't have the top cut off.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Forum Banner alignment https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59714.msg1207428#msg1207428
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 07:56:09 am »
Because that's the art asset that was in the files I was given. We would need a new asset made that didn't have the top cut off.
The art comes from vrt, so we only need to contact him somehow, or pepokish. Vrt even had an online directory for forum banners somewhere, but I couldn't find it yet.

Also we might not need to align the Fire banner, because it's possible that soon we'll be looking for another element's banner.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: Amashi,vrt,pepokish