*Author

Offline MarioKartTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MarioKart is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Chaos Lord - Discord Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63040.msg1244935#msg1244935
« on: September 15, 2016, 06:51:21 pm »
Update: After chatting with some folks in the chat room. I am unable to substantiate my claim. There were 5 creatures in play and for the life of me I cannot remember what the last creature was.
Creatures in Play:  2-RoL, 1-Fallen Druid, 1-Emerald Dragon with mutation skill, 1-??? (possibly endow)

Hopefully I am not crying wolf here but now there is no way to be certain. I really should have stop and looked more closely before jumping to my conclusion.

Quick Version: Chaos Lord had Discord in play. I play Arsenic. Chaos Lord steals Arsenic. Chaos Lord's new Arsenic then had two Active Skills: Venom and Scramble.

Has anyone else experienced a weapon causing two effects?

Longer poorly written explanation:
Chaos Lord had a Discord in play for several turns. When I drew an Arsenic I put it in play and ended my turn. Chaos Lord then immediately stole my Arsenic and then ended turn because I was playing SoV. What happened next caught me off guard and peaked my interest. At the end of Chaos Lord's turn I was not only poisoned but to my astonishment my Quantum was still being shattered to stars by his phantom Discord. I am deeply regretting not recording that happening. But my curiosity got the better of me and the game ended a few turns later.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:31:12 pm by MarioKart »

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Chaos Lord - Discord Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63040.msg1244956#msg1244956
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 06:54:42 am »
what happened end of next turn?
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Chaos Lord - Discord Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63040.msg1244957#msg1244957
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 07:07:46 am »
lol during last round of war after a desynch my opponent got an immaterial discord out of nowhere

this is totally not related to chaos lord or any fg, this is like a disconnection during a save overwrite, like

-steal arsenic
-disconnection
-your opponent has arsenic
-connection to the game
-save

(or something like this)

if this happen when u are drawing for example, the card u just drawed can disappear or change for no reason; this is really, really hard to recreate, in pvp is more likely to happen

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Chaos Lord - Discord Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63040.msg1244960#msg1244960
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 07:41:36 am »
lol during last round of war after a desynch my opponent got an immaterial discord out of nowhere

this is totally not related to chaos lord or any fg, this is like a disconnection during a save overwrite, like

-steal arsenic
-disconnection
-connection to the game
-save

(or something like this)

if this happen when u are drawing for example, the card u just drawed can disappear or change for no reason; this is really, really hard to recreate, in pvp is more likely to happen

DC's don't happen against AI. A likely explanation is that the endowed creature had scramble as skill after endowing discord.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Chaos Lord - Discord Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63040.msg1244963#msg1244963
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 09:54:53 am »

-steal arsenic
-disconnection
-connection to the game
-save

(or something like this)

DC's don't happen against AI. A likely explanation is that the endowed creature had scramble as skill after endowing discord.

i'm not saying it desynch, i'm saying is something similar to the desynch in pvp when u get the icon in the top screen, something like this: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/ai-bug/phantom-card/msg1228428/#msg1228428

most of us don't even pay attention anymore against ai,this can explain why a thing like this was never reported

blarg: