*Author

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181277#msg1181277
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 07:52:24 am »
btw for Off-Topicker task, Elementalist refers to in-game concept, right? Or is it for the forums?
It was meant to be in-game concept, something like an extra lore for the EtG universe. However and since this is F.Brawl, the competition of creativity, you are allowed to go wild and make a system of politics for our forums if you wish so!

Excellent start! :D
thank you

I'm assuming there is no editing of the pictures in the comics, only the writing?
You are allowed to edit the pictures of the comic or even draw it from scratch, because in many cases you need something more than mere dialogue to give a true EtG feeling to your Cyanide & Happyness comic.
The only type of submissions where visual arts are forbidden are the Card Designer ones because they tend to produce voting bias (many voters can be misleaded and vote for the card art instead of the card mechanics and/or theme).

For forum expert, does "other than what is listed here" mean I can't use any of the pages there (forum, game, etc.)
The F.Expert task is about editing the .org page. You may add/remove links or even change it aesthetically.

Edit: I am not smart, finally understood when I read it again
The fact you make mistakes means you are smart. ;)
You should know that the smartest people around our humble community do the most mistakes by far! :P

Event cards look nice and I am not merely saying that because I like challenges. ty

Can we have a countdown clock for issuing challenges? Very-very good point, I ought to +rep you for this. Fixing it asap...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181278#msg1181278
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 08:00:21 am »
Nice tasks, especially Super Bonus one ^^

Yet, I have some doubts about this Super Bonus task. Namely, what is the actual purpose of this task if the deadline is mid-May? I don't want to say I want to have vacation from my staff job, but I just wonder, wouldn't it be the best reward for the winning team to actually publish their Newsletter in May?

Sorry if this was intentional to make this task after actual Newsletter, but for me it would be more senseful to set the deadline to the end of April and publish their NL or at least we Newsletter Writers could use some of their work.

Please Brawlmasters consider it ^^
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181279#msg1181279
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 08:04:52 am »

Yet, I have some doubts about this Super Bonus task. Namely, what is the actual purpose of this task if the deadline is mid-May? I don't want to say I want to have vacation from my staff job, but I just wonder, wouldn't it be the best reward for the winning team to actually publish their Newsletter in May?

Sorry if this was intentional to make this task after actual Newsletter, but for me it would be more senseful to set the deadline to the end of April and publish their NL or at least we Newsletter Writers could use some of their work.

Since the Newsletter Writer agrees with it, the winning Super Bonus task will be our official May newsletter! ;D
(let me do some renaming though)
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster

Offline Calambar

• Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181281#msg1181281
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 08:12:27 am »

Since the Newsletter Writer agrees with it, the winning Super Bonus task will be our official May newsletter! ;D
(let me do some renaming though)

Yeah, I think it would add some motivation and extra challenge to the task ^^ Let me only cooperate with that team before the official release for some eventual editing ^^

And set the dealine before May, please :P

Offline kirbylover314

• Reputation Power: 17
  • kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • They see me rollin', they hatin'
  • Awards: Battle League 3/2016 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181282#msg1181282
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 08:17:30 am »
Also, is the FE task text-based or picture-based?

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181283#msg1181283
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 08:18:45 am »
I also have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Same question.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181285#msg1181285
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2015, 08:33:36 am »
I also have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Same question.

It can be text-based, picture-based or both.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181301#msg1181301
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2015, 11:25:13 am »

Err... Mid April rather than Mid May, or am I missing something?
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Calambar

Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181310#msg1181310
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2015, 12:35:30 pm »

Err... Mid April rather than Mid May, or am I missing something?

Yes, you are right, I was one month ahead, lol.

Still, I can see ARTH changed Super Bonus task from creating April Newsletter to May Newsletter... Ehhh, since Brawl ends mid April, it is still too early this time to create May Newsletter...

Brawlmasters, I think we need to discuss this matter.

Offline NaesalaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181314#msg1181314
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2015, 01:11:07 pm »
ARTH moved a bit quickly on that one. The Super task is meant to be a task that's finished by the end of Brawl. As such, I don't want to move the timeline for it to be useable for an actual forum newsletter. Additionally, it is unlikely that said newsletter would be exactly up to date given the event will be ending mid-month.

If you want to use one as the official newsletter, fine, but I don't think we'll be moving things around in order to make it so.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181315#msg1181315
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2015, 01:15:26 pm »
It ends mid-April, so we could use it for the May Newsletter but add the updates since then.
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Calambar

Re: Forum Brawl #4 - Round 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57684.msg1181343#msg1181343
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2015, 05:59:31 pm »
ARTH moved a bit quickly on that one. The Super task is meant to be a task that's finished by the end of Brawl. As such, I don't want to move the timeline for it to be useable for an actual forum newsletter. Additionally, it is unlikely that said newsletter would be exactly up to date given the event will be ending mid-month.

If you want to use one as the official newsletter, fine, but I don't think we'll be moving things around in order to make it so.

Ok, that was just my suggestion, I just thought it would be more purposeful.

Nevertheless, as you may observed I'm open for innovations,  thus I encourage Brawlers to add anything innovative to the current Newsletter format or/and change existing sections. Who knows, maybe your idea will become a trend in future Newsletters? :)

anything
blarg: