*Author

Offline AvesTopic starter

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290729#msg1290729
« on: June 09, 2019, 07:24:04 pm »
Four nations rise with an ambitious goal: to win Brawl #8!
President Nic "InsignificantWeeaboo" Gower presides over
The Aprati Province

Spoiler for Background:
Originally, this province was an underdeveloped country called Ifnsnaiicngti. On its soils grew various cash crops, such as cotton and mustard seed. Underneath the ground were many valuable metals and minerals. With resources like this, it was inevitable for a more developed country, namely the Gravisian Empire, to annex Ifnsnaiicngti. (The officials at the time renamed Ifnisnaiicngti to Aprati on the grounds of "The original name was too hard to pronounce.") They would eventually become the Republic of Gravisia after a revolution by the common folk.

Today, the Aprati Province has become an industrial nation led by the 37th President Nic Gower, who has been put in charge of Aprati by the Republic and given permission to rule as he pleases. Gower is in full support of democracy and capitalism, and his dream is to see Aprati become a successful and independent nation. His harsh policies might not be well received by the rest of the civilians, but it won't matter to him as long as Aprati becomes the superpower he wishes it to be. After all, the ends justify the means.
Primesinister JonathanCrazyJ, Savior of the Blackdeep, he who unites the ocean under
The Dreadwater

Spoiler for Background:
The elements are known. They have always been known. But the water... the water was never fully comprehended. Minister JonathanCrazyJ ruled the known waters with passion and sacrifice for many years. The success and glory he bestowed on the water was hitherto unknown. But he refused to lay dormant. He needed to know, needed to explore the fullest depths of what he believed was his kingdom.

He delved below, trenches, chasms, the deep.

There he found another kingdom, still water but clouded in patient, consuming black. He found creatures and weapons ruled by nothing but themselves. He found a sinister glory there, and tendrils of another element. Darkness was part of his own kingdom. He had a moment of panic, and hated himself for what he knew he must do. To return to his known watery kingdom, he needed to bring temporary rule to the darkness. He needed to understand it, revel in it, consume the power within it.

When he returned to the shallows and felt the blissful touch of the balmier currents above, his kingdom reviled him. They hated what he had done. But slowly, creatures from the deep rose up. They joined him and tentatively integrated themselves in his first kingdom. As time went by, the hatred sank into fearful reverence. And then he swore an oath. An oath to give his whole being to the water, and to make the water be whole. He united a vast kingdom that nobody knew existed, and was thereafter known as Primesinister JonathanCrazyJ, Savior of the Blackdeep, he who unites the ocean.

Yet not all of his subjects were content. The factions known politically as the Shallowers and Deepers were still riven with tension. Could the Primesinister hold his newfound kingdom together? The kingdom known as

The Dreadwater.
The Most Glorious and Resplendent Leader of all the Nations dawn to dusk holds sway in
Blisstopia

Spoiler for Background:
The people's thoughts on me: Undying and unwavering loyalty in even the harshest of situations
Political Agenda: Increase my reign of influence through my immense righteousness and perfection

My people voted me in in such a landslide victory that has never been seen in the history of political campaigns. But it is not a surprise, I am that amazing, after all
The Administrator Fippe94 administers
Vementia

Spoiler for Background:
I live in the land of Vementia. The ruler of this country is called The Administrator, and directly under him serves The Council. I come from a lowly peasant family, and yet my goal in life has always been to become the next Administrator. I've always wanted power. After years of planning, backstabbing my rivals and making allies I finally became part of the Council. But that was not enough.
After several more years of plotting, backstabbing my old allies and making new ones, I also became Master of the Vementian Coliseum. But that was still not enough. I strategized, rallied the people under the "#FippeForAdmin" banner, and essentially played 5-dimensional chess with my "allies" as pawns, and I finally made it. I became the leader of the country. The Administrator. Now all the power in this land is mine.

But is is not enough. I need more land, more power. More countries must be mine. I don't care for the people of this land, all I care about is more power! Of course, they all see me as their good and kind leader, and there is no reason to destroy that facade. Only the Council knows my true nature, for they are as power-hungry as me, and they know that more power to me means more power to them.

National Leaders!
It's now your duty recruit players into your government! Post recruitment pitches propaganda totally accurate informational pieces in this thread! Make us rejoice at the concept of joining with you! Make us shudder at the thought of not being on your team! Now is your time to shine, go all out!

Players!
It's time to make your application! List up to three Preferred Teams, if you have any - this enables those Bosses to place tied bids on you! The order you put them in does matter! You can list no teams if you really hate everyone!

GO!
Time until you may no longer sign up for Auction: Sign-ups are closed.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 03:16:15 am by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290730#msg1290730
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 07:27:43 pm »
You have a contractual obligation to spend all your points into me and no one else, jcj.

I like being coveted.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290752#msg1290752
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 09:42:42 am »
I know I'm supposed to post propaganda but what is there to say. We're obviously the best nation. There isn't even a question. Of course you *probably* want proof, even though it's blatantly obvious, but I will comply

Let's take a look at an excerpt from chat:
[14:32:42] ‹dawn_to_dusk› I'm the protagonist
[14:32:54] ‹dawn_to_dusk› Obviously
[14:33:04] ‹InsignificantWeeaboo› yep, definitely

Is there even a question at this point? Why would you not want to go with the protagonist of Brawl? Why on Earth would you want to go with the antagonist ("Saviour" of the Blackdeep) when the bad guy always loses?

And then you have the Vementians. How can you really trust them? What is he really administering? The plague? How can you trust someone who is spreading the plague? Maybe Vementia should be Vermin-tia

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290754#msg1290754
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 10:03:05 am »
What happened to the blub we sent you?
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290769#msg1290769
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 05:30:11 pm »
Don't be stupid. I am the beloved Administrator. The people love me, and I want nothing except what is best for my people. I don't know much about you guys, but you're peobably evil and bad for my people, so for the best of my people I'll probably just take over your lands or something. For the good of my people of course, it's not like I'm being selfish.

Spoiler for My President Application and thus my backstory:
I live in the land of Vementia. The ruler of this country is called The Administrator, and directly under him serves The Council. I come from a lowly peasant family, and yet my goal in life has always been to become the next Administrator. I've always wanted power. After years of planning, backstabbing my rivals and making allies I finally became part of the Council. But that was not enough.
After several more years of plotting, backstabbing my old allies and making new ones, I also became Master of the Vementian Coliseum. But that was still not enough. I strategized, rallied the people under the "#FippeForAdmin" banner, and essentially played 5-dimensional chess with my "allies" as pawns, and I finally made it. I became the leader of the country. The Administrator. Now all the power in this land is mine.

For everyone else: you should absolutely join my Council, we will take over the world and rule over everything and everyone.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline AvesTopic starter

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290770#msg1290770
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:28 pm »
Don't be stupid. I am the beloved Administrator. The people love me, and I want nothing except what is best for my people. I don't know much about you guys, but you're peobably evil and bad for my people, so for the best of my people I'll probably just take over your lands or something. For the good of my people of course, it's not like I'm being selfish.

Spoiler for My President Application and thus my backstory:

For everyone else: you should absolutely join my Council, we will take over the world and rule over everything and everyone.
What happened to the blub we sent you?

No mistakes were ever made by your glorious, perfect Brawlmasters in the making of this event. To imply otherwise falls under none or more the following descriptors: [Lies! Slander! Doom™! Libelous Claims! Falsifying Evidence! Contempt of Court! Resisting Arrest! Doom™ 2.0! Jaywalking! Narrative Creativity!] You can't prove that there were never no claims of unilateral unediting <insert outside context problem> coverups of wrongdoing, so I dare say there weren't!

Ahem. Added/Fixed.

Edit: Also, everybody already knows your blub. You're the leader of a protagonist Main Cast Character nation! This is your chance to exert dominance via demonstrations of (excellent) expository.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:53:15 pm by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290783#msg1290783
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 01:56:08 am »
Spoiler for OOC Correction:
Originally, this province was an underdeveloped country called Ifnsnaiicngti. On its soils grew various cash crops, such as cotton and mustard seed. Underneath the ground were many valuable metals and minerals. With resources like this, it was inevitable for a more developed country, namely the Gravisian Empire, to annex Ifnsnaiicngti. (The officials at the time renamed Ifnisnaiicngti to Aprati on the grounds of "The original name was too hard to pronounce.") They would eventually become the Republic of Gravisia after a revolution by the common folk.

Today, the Aprati Province has become an industrial nation led by the 37th President Nic Gower, who has been put in charge of Aprati by the Republic and given permission to rule as he pleases. Winson is in full support of democracy and capitalism, and his dream is to see Aprati become a successful and independent nation. His harsh policies might not be well received by the rest of the civilians, but it won't matter to him as long as Aprati becomes the superpower he wishes it to be. After all, the ends justify the means.

National Library of the Province of Aprati
File 0059
President Nic Gower's Inaugural Address
May 26th, XXXX

"My fellow citizens, I would like to invite you to celebrate new beginnings for this glorious country and the strong companionship that keeps us together. Our country faces new obstacles everyday, as the world around us rapidly changes. This is not to say that we've adapted to the changes around us, however. In fact, under my predecessor we have risen to the level of a world superpower. Today, we stand against three other countries and their leaders in a race to stand at the very top of the globe.
Today, we are faced with the choice to submit to our opposition or fight valiantly to defend the honor and the prosperity of the great land we stand upon. And today, we will choose to fight! What we lack in size we make up for in the power of our military and our great industry thanks to our ally, the Republic of Gravisia. So today, I would like to announce new reforms for the well being of the common worker, the consumer, and the corporation alike! I see a new Aprati where the market is prosperous and trade is the driving force of it's power. However, a good economy alone isn't enough to combat against three other countries with similar goals as us. We also need to make our military stronger in order to defend our honor and obtain more land for Aprati.
Fellow citizens, there will be many trials and tribulations that will face us in these next couple of years. That is why I ask you to stand by me and join me in this war for power, for together we'll be able to overcome the hurdles across us. The only way to get past hurdles is to run at them full force and jump over them, so let's take the first strides towards victory together. We will persevere, and we will be closer towards victory. We will be closer towards prosperity. We will be closer towards a new tomorrow, where we can sit back and reap the rewards of our hard work. And we will be steps closer towards independence!"

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Brawl #8 - Bosses, Auction, and Propaganda https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67230.msg1290786#msg1290786
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 02:57:24 am »
You are voting on me jcj, right

anything
blarg: InsignificantWeeaboo,JonathanCrazyJ,dawn to dusk,Fippe94