*Author

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Yggdrasil | Yggdrasil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16254.msg208258#msg208258
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 06:20:58 am »
Indeed. With 8 turns, it would have taken a total of actually 9 turns and 40 life quanta. For 8 attacking creatures that aren't fully determined, that's worth it. Besides, Rage Potion bonanza with this. Or Gravity Pull... along with BB.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline KamietsuTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Yggdrasil | Yggdrasil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16254.msg208262#msg208262
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 06:27:12 am »
Updated the card.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Memorystick

Re: Yggdrasil | Yggdrasil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16254.msg209154#msg209154
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 12:15:19 pm »
First... Ydddrasil, upped? Methinks you've got a spelling error :P

As for the creature itself... it's like a conglomeration of FFQ, fate egg, armagio, and a mutant doll with infection. I almost feel like the skill cost should be in :entropy, too :P (that'd strengthen the :life/ :entropy synergy too- yggdrasil summons critters and druid mutates the not-so-great ones :D [Plus, if you get a FFQ... lulz]) I bet this'd be loads of fun to play with, especially if you add quantum towers to power creature abilities. Then again, I'm all for complicated stuff, as long as it isn't a kael card :P

I bet it'll at least be a strong contender in voting, if it doesn't take the prize.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Yggdrasil | Yggdrasil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16254.msg209201#msg209201
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:47 pm »
Thread title and table say Yggdrasil for the upped, card says Ydddrasil. Just thought I'd mention that.

EDIT: Didn't see the first part of memory's post. >.<

It's a really nice idea though. I like it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline KamietsuTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Yggdrasil | Yggdrasil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16254.msg209233#msg209233
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 02:57:00 pm »
Darn my eyes >< I never would have seen that unless you two pointed it out XD thanks. I'll fix that in a few hours when I come back online.

As for the Entropy suggestion, I'm torn about it. That sounds like a good idea, but then it becomes a useless card for mono-life. I think this, as it is, adds some more synergy between Entropy and Life, albeit, not as much as the ability being Entropy.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Yggdrasil | Yggdrasil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16254.msg215447#msg215447
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 04:52:50 am »
reminds me of cake
moose dont say moo.

blarg: