*Author

Offline Lech

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Lech is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1180744#msg1180744
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2015, 04:05:25 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5c2 5op 5rl 5rl 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 714 72i 72i 7do 7k2 7n7 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Modded version of OP deck, i don't have more quantum towers. Heal can be upped, but there is no real need for it as you have 20+ green quanta anyway. Was considering Sundials, but i feel they screw mulligan too much, found 6 dim shields more reliable.

4sa 5c2 5op 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 714 72i 72i 7do 7k2 7n7 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Here is more recent version. Still no need for upped heal.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:55:20 pm by Lech »

Offline TiankPL

• Reputation Power: 2
  • TiankPL is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: 3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1204810#msg1204810
« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2015, 07:59:22 am »
@Lech: That's a very good deck, I got another EM today with it. It might be risky sometimes, when you wait with Miracle till the last moment to get EM, beacause of Fire Queen's Lances, but other than that it's probably always sure win.
You can't always get what you want

Offline Grizzox

• Grizzox is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Returning Player
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1231772#msg1231772
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2016, 02:18:04 pm »

4sa 5c2 5op 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 714 72i 72i 7do 7k2 7n7 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Here is more recent version. Still no need for upped heal.

Lech's modded deck has been EM'ing consistently for many weeks. Just thought I'd post the fully upped deck for other lazy basterds like myself.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 714 72i 72i 7ai 7do 7k2 7n7 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1264967#msg1264967
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2017, 12:48:27 pm »
For the first deck in the OP you should make it clear that it is a TTK/OTK deck and exactly what the combo is. Players often will blindly take decks from Oracle topics that they googled, read whatever small amount of text is in the OP, and then go off on their merry way without thinking about the strategy behind the deck, assuming like many others that things will just 'work out' in their favor.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1264971#msg1264971
« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2017, 02:33:01 pm »
And a well deserved loss to them :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline heavenley

• heavenley is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1286537#msg1286537
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2019, 03:40:52 pm »

Lech's modded deck has been EM'ing consistently for many weeks. Just thought I'd post the fully upped deck for other lazy basterds like myself.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 714 72i 72i 7ai 7do 7k2 7n7 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Hi, tried using this deck half upped today. Was waiting for the AI to summon FFQ but somehow it didnt manage to draw it until the last turn. I decked out as theres only animated weapons on the field, even though i waited till my very last card. Rare case maybe, or I am just very unlucky.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Fire Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9597.msg1286567#msg1286567
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2019, 09:46:42 pm »
That is rare and that's why you're unlucky. I've never had that happen.

anything
blarg: