*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1002411#msg1002411
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2012, 05:53:27 pm »
I find this card curious. People sang songs about it when it was first released and for 13 more pages, yet I rarely see it used.As often as before almost, fire decks use the same old tricks of Phoenix's, Golems and Dragons. Must be the cool pic.
The card was made for the pic, and Zanz said that it wasn't supposed to bring anything "new" to fire, but merely add to its variety.

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1002545#msg1002545
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2012, 03:59:45 am »
I find this card curious. People sang songs about it when it was first released and for 13 more pages, yet I rarely see it used.As often as before almost, fire decks use the same old tricks of Phoenix's, Golems and Dragons. Must be the cool pic.
The card was made for the pic, and Zanz said that it wasn't supposed to bring anything "new" to fire, but merely add to its variety.

Surely precognition can be used to your advantage with this guy... or silence lolz.
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1002605#msg1002605
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2012, 12:48:15 pm »

Surely precognition can be used to your advantage with this guy... or silence lolz.

Third deck :P http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,38062.msg477426.html#msg477426  precog would help too, but iffy if your opponent topdecks a CC card.
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline Heric the Dark Lord

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Heric the Dark Lord is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Evil Overlord, and poster of long posts.
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1003377#msg1003377
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2012, 08:49:21 am »
I really like this card. It's powerful, not as expensive as the dragon, and has the ability that makes it worthwhile, especially in a Light/fire deck I've already considered making.

I'm not much on criticism for most any card, as they all have their uses, but if there is anything wrong with this card, it's that it costs a lot of quanta for something that will likely die on the first turn out. Fire cards are like that, but the dragon won't die so quickly, and it's one quanta higher, while the phoenix is cheaper, and while it doesn't deal out as much, it's rebirth ability is invaluable.
Of every method I've tried, only one way to make someone obey you has worked. Set a man on fire, and he will burn for you the rest of his life.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1058859#msg1058859
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2013, 12:07:57 am »
Comparing the dragon with this, the extra 2|2 is worth the extra 1 :fire. Sorry seraph

Offline legion_bre

• legion_bre is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Life's a bitch and then you die.
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1066081#msg1066081
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2013, 06:54:37 am »
Comparing the dragon with this, the extra 2|2 is worth the extra 1 :fire. Sorry seraph

Yeah I have to agree with this. The problem with there high damage creatures is they have low hp. Although immortality may help with some of these - fire fush decks are unlikely to have hte :light required. Things like fireshield and thorn carapace kill them super fast. Also if divine shield isn't used, then thunderstorm, ice bolt, drain life, parasite, scarab, otyugh, chaos seed....need I go on. While at least with 3 hp, can last enough turns to do some serious damage.

I would however be interested in a light-fire combo deck. Might try one out tonight. THe light could add the despitely needed healing to the fires aggressive attack and destroy tactics. Then Seraph might be more useful.
:life Life Guild :life

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Offline Roseriya

• Roseriya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1080166#msg1080166
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »
I think it's really interesting how this card started out as a light card. I wasn't here at elements when this card was in it's creation process. But I think whoever suggested it be changed o a fie card was very correct because the high power/low defense just made a it a great card for fire.

I love the artwork very much.
Baby, you're on fire. ;*

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Seraph | Seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37074.msg1080180#msg1080180
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2013, 02:01:12 am »
well, I rarely use the unupped version, but I use the upped version of seraph a lot anyway
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

anything
blarg: