*Author

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495570#msg495570
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2012, 04:23:23 pm »
Needed buff.
Although, an additional 1 or 2 attack couldn't hurt the card much.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495573#msg495573
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2012, 04:25:13 pm »
Now this nymph is worth upgrading.

That is, if you have more than 6 of 'em (unupgrading system is still needed imo).
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495830#msg495830
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2012, 11:16:01 pm »
Now this nymph is worth upgrading.

That is, if you have more than 6 of 'em (unupgrading system is still needed imo).

Yeah, when I was a new player, I had the fire and aether nymphs.  I upped the aether nymph thinking it's an obvious improvement to get +1 attack, and didn't up the fire one, because I actually liked it better unupped due to the lower cost.  It was fortunate, because it turned out most pvp events use unupped cards, so I still had one of my early nymphs unupgraded.  If this had been the version when I started, I'd have upped it, not knowing what I do now about events.  (and be cursing about it now :p) 

There are still game play reasons to use the unupped version, but they are fewer, now.  Before, the unupped one was nicer because it cost 3 instead of 4 fire quanta.  Now, the only reason (besides pvp events) not to use the upped version is for when you plan to use it on your own creatures with 6hp.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495858#msg495858
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 12:26:52 am »
i would like it more if the nymph has higher attack :P. but seriously, this nymph is really troublesome .....just a little annoying when your creatures has less than 6 lives......good CC  8)
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495883#msg495883
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 12:57:34 am »
Keep in mind that both versions of the nymph have been carefully designed to survive one of their own activations, so if you take that into account, they have a pretty good attack.

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495946#msg495946
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 02:51:43 am »
did zanz mention this change in the chat? It's not in the 1.31 thread.

It's a good change, although it won't affect me until I get 3 more red nymphs.

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg495949#msg495949
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2012, 02:59:43 am »
About time.  Seemed a little off when comparing the spell card.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg497099#msg497099
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2012, 05:56:47 am »
I think you need at least 1 more to be good. one fire nymph is not sufficient. But It can still work. You can play raging voodoos and raging angels. or you can use the nymph as creature control. Add a few rage potion into the deck. you can use it to buff steamies too..

I jelly of your icon chimera slayer and now your nymph.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Aaronalln

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Aaronalln is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg503976#msg503976
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 03:33:07 am »
really want this card in my deck :'(

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg519174#msg519174
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2012, 01:34:31 pm »
really want this card in my deck :'(

Me too.... and that's the most rare out of the rares for me
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg519483#msg519483
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 07:31:32 am »
nobody wants it more than me!!! :p
oracle is not being generous with these hot nymphs.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Red Nymph | Fire Nymph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1871.msg1127575#msg1127575
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2014, 12:57:18 am »
 This was the first nymph granted to me by the oracle.
and that was before, when I had already chosen fire as the preferred element.
was also my first nymph upgraded (and will be the only fire nymph upped because I need to know that it is my first) I had received before entering the forum.
 Today I have 3 red nymphs and 1 fire nymph and I don't need of more. :)
 And yes, this a fantastic and powerful creature in firestall, monofire, duofire and rainbow stall.

Unfortunately I do not upped my first mark, now I don't know what is my first mark. :(
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

anything
blarg: