*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg465808#msg465808
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 05:07:39 am »
well you can say so..... i have been playing elements for two years but just recently decided to get active in the forums.... my favourite and also my main element is fire, so i have been reading the threads on the fire section....  not only the cards section but also the designing section and nerfing and buffing section in few days..... just trying to catch up.... how do become a legendary member??
Get 2000 posts I believe. And yes, Fire was hit by a series of nerfs a while ago. Deflag was made more expensive, quanta cap, and immonerf.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg465818#msg465818
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 05:31:34 am »
ya.... the quantacap is the one that makes fire really got nerfed.... i mean for my playstyle.... at least they do not nerf the fire creatures..... but i heard they are going the nerf the phoenix as well.... No ooo.... enough already
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline bogtro

• bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg466117#msg466117
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 01:50:28 am »
Phoenix was already nerfed by Ash's HP being dropped.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg466128#msg466128
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 02:24:39 am »
oh ya i remember now... but luckily they do not nerf the ash till it become useless.... at least it can still survive some attack..
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Seneka

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Seneka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg484262#msg484262
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 02:31:42 pm »
imho a really bad upgrade. you could play 6 minor phoenix(24dmg and nearly immortal) for the same costs and the ruby dragon is definitely easy to kill...
Boob ist the perfect word:The B looks like an aerial view of them, the 2 o's look like a front view and the b looks like a side view.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg484494#msg484494
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 10:57:10 pm »
imho a really bad upgrade. you could play 6 minor phoenix(24dmg and nearly immortal) for the same costs and the ruby dragon is definitely easy to kill...
But all those phoenixes take up slots, while the dragon only takes up one.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg484498#msg484498
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 11:01:10 pm »
Lol for trying to say 6 cards are always > 1, by any means. :D
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline Aaronalln

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Aaronalln is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg503967#msg503967
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 03:20:28 am »
This card is not my favorite... if you up a lava golem twice its just as good with much better defence

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2601.msg504002#msg504002
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 04:02:25 am »
This card is not my favorite... if you up a lava golem twice its just as good with much better defence
up? I assume you mean growth. 5 :fire + 2 :earth +2 turns for a 9|5 creature?

blarg: