*Author

Offline Aaronalln

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Aaronalln is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best duo-elements https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8647.msg503958#msg503958
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 02:53:39 am »
earth and light for lava golems and seraphs...and to use Fahrenheit with crusaders 

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Best duo-elements https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8647.msg1002477#msg1002477
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 10:28:56 pm »
earth ragin lava or ragin hem or stone dragons plus the synergy of pillar control and other perme control
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Best duo-elements https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8647.msg1022990#msg1022990
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 08:42:44 am »
 :aether Fractal phonixes are nice, but also pretty much any fire cards quinted = ownage.
 :death Good old firestorm + bonewall used to be the defense of every FG-killer deck, and it's still a strong combo.  Besides that, the CC of fire synergises well with boneyard and vultures too.
 :earth Fire+Earth=Lava 'nuff said
 :air Sure, unstable gasses are nice, elite queens also help the synergy, although those require  :life as well.
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline MMM103

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MMM103 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best duo-elements https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8647.msg1089152#msg1089152
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 02:34:05 am »
 :fire + :light, fahrenheit crusaders + blessed untargetable seraph for life, also provides really strong creature and permanent control which light is lacking in the first place

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Best duo-elements https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8647.msg1238574#msg1238574
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 12:59:11 am »
My opinion on the matter:

:entropy : Not much synergy, but there are 2 ways this could work: Either use fire bolt/lance to lower a creature's health then Maxwell's demon to finish it off, or rage potion/elixir followed by antimatter.

:death : Spells, spells, spells. Rain of Fire and Boneyard/Vulture are incredibly useful combinations, as shown in Firecell.

:gravity : Graviton Fire Eaters/Masters are pretty good, especially when combined with momentum. Also, Rage Potions on an Armagio or Massive Dragon can lead to devastating results.

:earth : Lava Golems/Destroyers + Plate Armor = Finally some endurance, and a devastating tank for once!

:life : Minor Phoenix or Brimstone Eater + Mitosis = Pretty good. Also, Immolating your Rustlers makes for some good openings. And as someone stated before, adrenalined brimstones are good for the quanta.

:water : Steam Machine (Particularly the upped version) and Rage Potions/Elixirs, as well as the charges, makes for a real force to be reckoned with.

:light : Blessings + Rage, Fahrenheit Crusaders, Seraph and Divine Shield, Immolated Photons, the list goes on and on...

:air : Unstable Gas + Fahrenheit/Fire Bolts. If timed right, this will deal more than 150 damage in 1 turn, and possibly 200.

:time : Deja Vu in Fire means Double the Immolation! Also, Shard of Readiness + Anubis = 0 quanta Immortality. After that, just get rid of the Fire creatures' weakness of being a glass cannon.

:darkness : Immolated Devourers. Many have said they give you the quanta they took from your opponent. Also, Steal + Deflag = Absolute Permanent Destruction! Rage and Voodoo Dolls, (Thanks, Hecate) and Darkness's defensiveness helps fire's fragile creatures.

:aether : Fractal Minor Phoenixes/Brimstone Eaters or Parallel some Ruby Dragons or strong Lava Destroyers. Maybe put Quintessence on a Ruby Dragon then follow with SoW. It allows for many opportunities.

Overall, My picks would be:  :death:gravity:earth:light:darkness , and  :aether .

Now, I'm going to update this post. This was one of my first posts, all the way back in July. With experience under my belt, these are my reviews.

:entropy: Eh... the first option is a little inconsistent, and the second option is very inconsistent. There are strategies such as maxwalls or even some cremarushes that utilize whatever synergy Fire and Entropy have. 3.5/10

:death: CC + Bonewall is definitely viable, but there are some cremarushes and a few more stalls that synergize really well. 7/10.

:gravity: A basic synergy, with both of the options listed above being relatively viable, and we also have RoF-Otyughs, which is decent, although probably not the most consistent deck. 7/10.

:earth: I stand by my opinion for this one. Plus, you have Angery Basalts, Raging Steel, and Strict Warden, a huge amount of cremarushes, and almost every Lava Golem deck out there. 8/10

:life: This one probably has the least amount of synergies, maybe along with Entropy. The only ones I can think of are SoG Fire Rush, SoB Life Rush, and an unlikely-to-ever-be-viable Adrenabrims. 2.5/10

:fire: Yes, I know this would technically be a mono, but hear me out: Fire. Mono. Decks. Are. Awesome! You have so many options with a fire mono that it's not even funny. Control? RageRain for the win! Rush? Cremation has your back. Hybrid? Phoenixbolt all the way! The possibilities are nigh-endless. 9.5/10.

:water: There are a few options. First, you have the overly-blatant Steam Machine Rush. But, if you want a less obvious Fire/Water deck, use SoPa on both elements' smaller creatures, such as Brimstone Eater, Arctic Squid, and Minor Phoenix. And, although not the most efficient strategy, you can rage some of Water's bulkier creatures, like Ice Dragon and Abyss Crawler. 7/10.

:light: Where do I even start? First off, go search "Firestall" in the search box right now, I dare you. Second, there are other, rushier archetypes such as the previously mentioned Crusader + Fahrenheit (I found a way to make it work) and Rangels. There are even a few Seraph-based cremarushes out there. 9/10.

:air: Once again, where do I even start? Arguably two of the fastest elements in the game, you have UG with massive spell damage, MANY cremarushes, so many I can't even count them, and other strategies, such as Fahrenimate. 9/10.

:time: A few synergies, slightly better than Entropy and Life. There are strategies out there like BoltDials, and Time is one of the fastest elements in the game, with cards like HG and Precognition. There might even be a SoB Time Rush with Gold Nymphs out there. 6/10.

:darkness: Seems I was lied to about the devourer giving quanta back. The Absolute PC and RageDolls still stands though, and maybe other strategies including RageGoyles (wip), VoidBolt, and something involving Nightfall/Eclipse or Siphon Life. 5/10.

:aether: To top off the Magical Three, we have Aether. There are many strategies like the wildly popular Fractix, Cremarushes with Silence, Mass CC, TUGons, and even Seraphs + Shard of Wisdom. Definitely one of the best synergies out there. 9/10

Fire > Aether/Light/Air > Earth > Death/Gravity/Water > Time > Darkness > Entropy > Life
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:45:24 am by ValerianFlame »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

blarg: