*Author

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397520#msg397520
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 09:37:15 pm »
2 Rols won't work as an anti deckout, because the AI would play them upon drawing, so they'll die.
yeah thats likely to happen, but the extra eternity comment is confusing.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397522#msg397522
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 09:38:45 pm »
Anyway his hand will be full of useless shield so he won't draw two cards per turn but only one, like this he maybe can manage to not deck out.. maybe lol.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

• russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397526#msg397526
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 09:42:22 pm »
Anyway his hand will be full of useless shield so he won't draw two cards per turn but only one, like this he maybe can manage to not deck out.. maybe lol.
well at 120 cards, even drawing 2 per turn he should deck out most decks.
My Portfolio

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397556#msg397556
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 11:43:14 pm »
I assume you added the two (four) rols for photon bouncing, but you do know that the FG needs to have two eternities to effectively photon bounce right? You'd need an animate weapon. He's still not very hard as the maximum damage he can do in one turn is 22. A few flying immortal adrenastaves or six sanctuaries and six SoGs will do nicely in stalling him out. Immortal momentumed creatures could work as well.
why two eternities?  is that something to do with the FG AI?  healing wont stall him out because you will deck out, the poison damage is only there in case you have your own way to prevent decking out.
I can deck him out by constantly rewinding my own photon each turn with an eternity. This means I basically have infinite cards in my deck.
If the AI decides to rewind his photon, he'll only get one card back into his deck, while on the next turn he draws two, so his deck will still slowly shrink away.

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397560#msg397560
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 11:59:56 pm »
I assume you added the two (four) rols for photon bouncing, but you do know that the FG needs to have two eternities to effectively photon bounce right? You'd need an animate weapon. He's still not very hard as the maximum damage he can do in one turn is 22. A few flying immortal adrenastaves or six sanctuaries and six SoGs will do nicely in stalling him out. Immortal momentumed creatures could work as well.
why two eternities?  is that something to do with the FG AI?  healing wont stall him out because you will deck out, the poison damage is only there in case you have your own way to prevent decking out.
I can deck him out by constantly rewinding my own photon each turn with an eternity. This means I basically have infinite cards in my deck.
If the AI decides to rewind his photon, he'll only get one card back into his deck, while on the next turn he draws two, so his deck will still slowly shrink away.
ah right, derp.well i guess i have to hope the poison does it then?
My Portfolio

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397570#msg397570
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 12:19:51 am »
That's not a problem. Just stick an animate weapon in. there's no way round the AI letting the player kill the RoLS early on though, so the strategy just isn't worth trying. (just look at how Lionheart uses his eternities)
trying to keep the quanta use to a minimum... best option in this case i guess is to remove the eternities/photons and add in a little more poison.
maybe aflatoxin is a good idea? if their field is filled up, the shield will be much more effective.
My Portfolio

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg397575#msg397575
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 12:25:04 am »
That's not a problem. Just stick an animate weapon in. there's no way round the AI letting the player kill the RoLS early on though, so the strategy just isn't worth trying. (just look at how Lionheart uses his eternities)
I love it how he can't even rewind anything because he just quinted everything on his side of the field.

Immortal momentumed creatures would do well against russianspy1234's false god.

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg410679#msg410679
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 01:04:41 am »
I highly doubt that there is a need for six shields and six PA in there, you could probably optimize it at three each, and add some other useful cards, like Quintessence for the Ulitharids, or perhaps a Trident or two (or even three), and add an extra (fourth) PA for those.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

wespebbles50

Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg412844#msg412844
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 01:45:09 am »
what about a firebolt deck just pure fire and no aether that would work

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg413171#msg413171
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 03:36:13 pm »
what about a firebolt deck just pure fire and no aether that would work
with the new quanta cap youd have to time it pretty well though.

I highly doubt that there is a need for six shields and six PA in there, you could probably optimize it at three each, and add some other useful cards, like Quintessence for the Ulitharids, or perhaps a Trident or two (or even three), and add an extra (fourth) PA for those.
3 of each isnt enough given how reliant he is on them... could probably safely take it down to 4 though.  also, i am still trying to keep other cards to a minimum since they will just waste quanta.
My Portfolio

Van Helsing

Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg421999#msg421999
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 04:24:01 pm »
I think this deck lacks supernovas and electrum hourglass.

Nice philosophy, i would put some sanctuaries ass well to prevent black holes and quantum stolen.

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Etherius https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31303.msg422006#msg422006
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 04:46:40 pm »
I think this deck lacks supernovas and electrum hourglass.

Nice philosophy, i would put some sanctuaries ass well to prevent black holes and quantum stolen.
sanctuaries stop dissapation shield from functioning.  the supernovas are a good idea, the hourglass is not since he wins by decking you out.
My Portfolio

anything
blarg: