*Author

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Demeter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55057.msg1146494#msg1146494
« on: July 19, 2014, 03:22:08 pm »
DEMETER
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ah 7ah 7ah 7ah 7ah 7ah 7aj 7am 7am 7am 7am 7am 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 8pp

Lore: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetra

Demeter, goddess of the harvest and argiculture, is one of the most well-known and important divine figures of the ancient greek mythology.
 The seeds of the plants (Forest Spectre) begin to grow(Growth) strong, sharpening their thorns (Spine Carapace) and spreading their seeds (Mitosis) around and binding themselves with the soil and each other via their roots (Feral Bond).
 The women working on the fields (Green Nymphs) fertilize the soil to make the plants even stronger than before (Epinephrine).
 The plants are watered by the tears (NT) of Demeter herself, crying again and again for the loss of her beloved daughter Persephone who was abducted by Hades.

Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Demeter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55057.msg1146511#msg1146511
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 05:02:08 pm »
This looks like one of the few FGs that could be rushed (for lack of shielding and healing [except that one Thorn])
Looks like a solid deck though.

Wait what am I saying there are Feral Bonds right in front of me.
With that, it reminds me of Miracle, with the bonds.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline TheArchduke

• Reputation Power: 1
  • TheArchduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • That's "Sir, TheArchduke" to you.
Re: Demeter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55057.msg1147303#msg1147303
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 04:18:59 am »
This deck shares a lot of components with Elidnis and Serket.  In my opinion, rather than improving on those concepts, it seems to dilute the Elidnis and Serket concepts without compensating for what is lost.

The many great dangers to Elidnis include reverse time, a parallel universe / lobotomizer / phase shield combo, elite otyughs (especially with SoPa), shockwave/bolt/etc. and other CC, which is why Elidnis packs quints for his forest spectres.  The mitosis helps to address this somewhat, but because of the many CC options that work against this deck, it doesn't seem quite as strong as an FG "should be", at least in my estimation.

Also, the nymph tears seem out of place. Green Nymphs are more useful with smaller creatures (like Serket) and lose a lot of efficacy on larger forest spectres. And especially here, where you would be hoping to be dumping most or all of your available water quanta onto the spectres, you are essentially trading +12/+12 of growth for a the nymph benefit. It might be a net positive damage gain, but at the cost of lower HP gain and having more cards in the deck (greater unpredictability).

I would propose an alternative deck, but as I have said, I think Elidnis and Serket have already plowed these fields.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Demeter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55057.msg1147307#msg1147307
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 04:45:03 am »
People mentioning Miracle and Elidnis (even Serket?!)...

Let me tell you about this False God, called Ferox. :P Also, Fire Queen with creature spam + Bonds.

Anyway ARTH, it's a nice little deck. :) Have you tested it in the trainer?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:48:13 am by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline TheOneAndOnly

• Reputation Power: 1
  • TheOneAndOnly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Veteran player, been playing elements since 2011
Re: Demeter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55057.msg1155614#msg1155614
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 02:43:40 am »
Looks like a solid deck. I used a deck similar to this for one of my first AI4 decks before I switched to Aether.
Aether is the force that fills the universe and heavens. It is believed the very gods breathed it. It is everywhere in all things and all places. It is the mystical power that rules over all other elements. :aether

anything
blarg: