*Author

Offline ColorlessGreenTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1092374#msg1092374
« on: August 13, 2013, 08:22:37 pm »
This thread is for any discussion about this board itself in general. If there's something you believe should live here and doesn't, or if there is something you believe should not live here that does, this is the place to tell us about it.

This thread can also be used for whatever quick little questions or comments you may have which are related to the topic at hand.

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1092376#msg1092376
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 08:38:59 pm »
About this topic:
Can we also seek help for basic but element-related formulas?
What about requesting formulas? (maybe requesting is not the right verb, asking for, making people notice it lacks and maybe should be added)

Offline Jyiber

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jyiber hides under a Cloak.
  • a.k.a Jyi (Now w/o medication!!!)
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1092379#msg1092379
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 08:41:17 pm »
I'm too lazy to look, but on a similar note, is there a list of all EtG formulas somewhere? Labeled and organized?
<^> Curiosity killed the cat. Now what if I told you Curiosity was the name of my dog?
<^> All things must come to an end. The things that you loved, and things you hate, but much more pressingly, the timer to the bomb that's in the room with us.

• ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1092380#msg1092380
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 08:41:35 pm »
Can we also seek help for basic but element-related formulas?
What about requesting formulas? (maybe requesting is not the right verb, asking for, making people notice it lacks and maybe should be added)

Please do. I'll help out with whatever I can, and for whatever I can't we can keep our fingers crossed that someone better than I shows up with an answer.

If it's remotely about elements-related studies, statistics, math, etc., it's on topic on this board. If it's not covered by an existing thread already on this board, it's on topic in this thread.

I'm too lazy to look, but on a similar note, is there a list of all EtG formulas somewhere? Labeled and organized?

Not that I know of, but there's some information similar to that in the tutorials section, and there's some pretty long (outdated) mechanics threads. My initial sweep of threads to pull in here was only a couple of months back on only a couple of boards. I hope to do a longer sweep to find all the historical information that should be added here.

Anyone who feels like collecting all of the little threads into one great big reference thread is absolutely welcome to do so, though in the mean time I'll try to put together a reference links thread to be stickied here (which is probably item 4 or so on my stats-board to-do list).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:43:44 pm by ColorlessGreen »

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1092426#msg1092426
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 12:54:40 am »
I'm sure you can find several of the elements-related formulas you need here.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1126657#msg1126657
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 06:19:08 pm »
Hi everybody.

Due to other demands on my time, I am stepping down as moderator of this board and manager of the studies. I will be replaced by the dictator. In addition to the FG study which he is already managing, he will be taking over moderation duties as well as actively managing the other studies.

Thank you all very much for all your participation and input in the studies. It has been invaluable, and I look forward to seeing where these things go in the future.

-CG

Offline Leodip

• Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1126659#msg1126659
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 06:31:27 pm »
Hi everybody.

Due to other demands on my time, I am stepping down as moderator of this board and manager of the studies. I will be replaced by the dictator. In addition to the FG study which he is already managing, he will be taking over moderation duties as well as actively managing the other studies.

Thank you all very much for all your participation and input in the studies. It has been invaluable, and I look forward to seeing where these things go in the future.

-CG
Thanks for your work, without you starting it and managing the first days (it actually has been half an year, awesome), I don't think this board would have minimally kept up with the other boards. Again, thanks for your precious work.

Also, congratulation to TD, he's doing an awesome work with FGs and he already provided a couple of helping hands here and there. I hope he'll do a work as good as yours here.

Offline Leodip

Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1127478#msg1127478
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 09:01:20 am »
I wouldn't want to be wrong, is the score you get from a win equal to the electrums that are displayed before the spins?
Would it be correct to say that the score gained in an hour is equal to:
TotalElectrums/TotalTTF*TPH=Score/Hour
?
Also, a non-empirical formula can be used, by using UEI's and removing the part that accounts for the cards sold.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1127493#msg1127493
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 01:54:52 pm »
No. Here's the full list from the source code:

AI0:
Entry fee: 0
If Won: 1 (score/coins)
If EM: 1 score + 2 coins
If Lost: 0 (score/coins)

AI1:
If Won: <= 4 (score/coins)
Formula: 1 score/coin per range of 1-24/25-49/50-74,75-99 hp
If EM: 10 (score/coins)
Formula (coins): Set reward 5 × 2 = 10 coins
Formula (score): Set reward 5 × 2 = 10 score
If Lost: 2 (coins)

Ai2:
Entry fee: 5
If Won: <=9
Formula: 1 score/coin per 10hp where full hp it’s double
If EM: 20 (score/coins)
Formula (coins): Set reward 10 × 2 = 20 coins
Formula (score): set reward 10 × 2 = 20 score
If Lost: 5 (score/coins)

AI3:
Entry fee: 10
If Won: <=19 (score/coins)
Formula: If not an Em first digit in your score will be 1 where the second digit will be the first digit in your Hp. If <10 hp you will get of score of 10 (coins/score).
If EM: 35 score/ 40 coins
Formula (Coins): Set reward 20 × 2 = 40 coins
Formula (score): Set reward + ¾ of reward (20 + 15) = 35 score
If Lost: 10 (score/coins)

AI4:
Entry fee: 20
If Won: 20=><=39
Formula: If not a Em 15 + Hp/4 coins is gained and where is a Em double set reward for coins and set reward + Hp/4 for score.
If EM: 45 score/ 80 coins
Formula (coins): Set reward 20 × 4 = 80 coins
Formula (score): Set reward 20 + 25 (100/4) (HP / 4) = 45 score
If Lost: 20 (score/coins)

AI5:
Entry fee: 30
If Won: <=59
Formula: If not a Em 35 + Hp/4 coins is gained and 65 + Hp/4 score gained and where is a Em double reward + 30 extra score.
If EM: 120 (score/coins)
Formula (coins): Set reward 35 + Hp/4 x2 = 120 coins
Formula (score): Set reward 65 +Hp/4 +30 = 120 score
If Lost: 30 (score/coins)

Arena:
‘bonus’ is the base reward of the league that you win against.
If the deck is rank 4-9, bonus is doubled.
If the deck is rank 3, bonus is multiplied by 6.
If the deck is rank 2, bonus is multiplied by 8.
If the deck is rank 1, bonus is multiplied by 10.
Electrum: -5 + round-down(bonus / 2 + bonus * (HP / 200))
Score: -5 + round-down(bonus / 2 + bonus * (HP / 200))
EM:
Double electrum.
+20 score.

PvP 1
uberfactor = (your score – opponent’s score) / (absolute(your score) + absolute(opponent’s score))
Electrum: 60 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
Score: 60 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
EM:
Gain 20 extra electrum.
Gain 20 extra score.

PvP 2
uberfactor = (your score – opponent’s score) / (absolute(your score) + absolute(opponent’s score))
Electrum: 100 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
Score: 100 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
EM:
Gain 30 extra electrum.
Gain 30 extra score.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Leodip

Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1127495#msg1127495
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 02:06:19 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
No. Here's the full list from the source code:

AI0:
If Won: 1 (score/coins)
If EM: 1 score + 2 coins
If Lost: 0 (score/coins)

AI1:
If Won: <= 4 (score/coins)
Formula: 1 score/coin per range of 1-24/25-49/50-74,75-99 hp
If EM: 10 (score/coins)
Formula (coins): Set reward 5 × 2 = 10 coins
Formula (score): Set reward 5 × 2 = 10 score
If Lost: 2 (coins)

Ai2:
Entry fee: 5
If Won: <=9
Formula: 1 score/coin per 10hp where full hp it’s double
If EM: 20 (score/coins)
Formula (coins): Set reward 10 × 2 = 20 coins
Formula (score): set reward 10 × 2 = 20 score
If Lost: 5 (score/coins)

AI3:
Entry fee: 10
If Won: <=19 (score/coins)
Formula: If not an Em first digit in your score will be 1 where the second digit will be the first digit in your Hp. If <10 hp you will get of score of 10 (coins/score).
If EM: 35 score/ 40 coins
Formula (Coins): Set reward 20 × 2 = 40 coins
Formula (score): Set reward + ¾ of reward (20 + 15) = 35 score
If Lost: 10 (score/coins)

AI4:
Entry fee: 20
If Won: 20=><=39
Formula: If not a Em 15 + Hp/4 coins is gained and where is a Em double set reward for coins and set reward + Hp/4 for score.
If EM: 45 score/ 80 coins
Formula (coins): Set reward 20 × 4 = 80 coins
Formula (score): Set reward 20 + 25 (100/4) (HP / 4) = 45 score

AI5:
Entry fee: 30
If Won: <=59
Formula: If not a Em 35 + Hp/4 coins is gained and 65 + Hp/4 score gained and where is a Em double reward + 30 extra score.
If EM: 120 (score/coins)
Formula (coins): Set reward 35 + Hp/4 x2 = 120 coins
Formula (score): Set reward 65 +Hp/4 +30 = 120 score
If Lost: 30 (score/coins)

Arena:
‘bonus’ is the base reward of the league that you win against.
If the deck is rank 4-9, bonus is doubled.
If the deck is rank 3, bonus is multiplied by 6.
If the deck is rank 2, bonus is multiplied by 8.
If the deck is rank 1, bonus is multiplied by 10.
Electrum: -5 + round-down(bonus / 2 + bonus * (HP / 200))
Score: -5 + round-down(bonus / 2 + bonus * (HP / 200))
EM:
Double electrum.
+20 score.

PvP 1
Electrum: 60 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
Score: 60 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
EM:
Gain 20 extra electrum.
Gain 20 extra score.

PvP 2
Electrum: 100 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
Score: 100 + round-down(35 * (1 – uberfactor))
EM:
Gain 30 extra electrum.
Gain 30 extra score.
This is pretty nice, might put this all in a -simple- spreadsheet.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1156630#msg1156630
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 01:29:37 am »
Since the_dictator hasn't done anything with this board, can I have mod rights here too?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Studies and Statistics Board/General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50751.msg1156633#msg1156633
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 01:38:34 am »
Granted, with the addition that I'm removing dict since he hasn't posted since May.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: the dictator,the_dictator