*Author

Offline DoubleCapitalsTopic starter

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266288#msg1266288
« on: July 15, 2017, 06:49:07 pm »
No jokes, no nothing here, I'm sick of that.

Admittedly my activity here has plummeted ever since I got ToT. College is more stressful than I ever thought, and the few people that I really gave a shit about... well... either I don't, or I can find alternative avenues to do so.

It's no longer making me happy, no need any pity parties on how much y'all would miss me, because frankly, you don't. I wouldn't miss me either.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: . https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266289#msg1266289
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:51:38 pm »
That's it then? one simple thing leads to a dramatrain and you leave. Find me on facebook.
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: . https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266488#msg1266488
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 07:10:59 am »
Sad to see you go, buddy. Hope to meet you again someday.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: . https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266510#msg1266510
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 10:58:18 pm »
I never really got to know you, but from the tone of this post it really sounds like you're not in a good state of mind. I'm sorry. I hope you can figure things out and get to a better place.  I really do.

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: . https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266522#msg1266522
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 03:12:12 am »
Dang, just as you got master? I hoped not to see another itr circumstance, but oh well.

Thanks for being one of the people who really got me into the community. Come back any time.

PS: Hell yeah, we miss you. Don't be so self-conscious, cuz we're here for ya.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: . https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266581#msg1266581
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 05:50:33 am »
you will be missed... :(
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: . https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64713.msg1266645#msg1266645
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 06:55:21 pm »
No jokes, no nothing here, I'm sick of that.

Admittedly my activity here has plummeted ever since I got ToT. College is more stressful than I ever thought, and the few people that I really gave a shit about... well... either I don't, or I can find alternative avenues to do so.

It's no longer making me happy, no need any pity parties on how much y'all would miss me, because frankly, you don't. I wouldn't miss me either.

I don't know what ToT is (what game is that? :o ), but college is indeed very stressful and I can understand the chaos and difficulty of adjusting to such a new environment (I've been there and back).

Also, I don't know what happened, but if the forums are not your thing anymore, I understand. I've been a bit uh... preoccupied myself, but in any case DC: thank you for being part of this community and also for being a pretty awesome person in general. If you ever come back, know that plenty will welcome you with open arms - your presence in the forum game section especially was one the most fun adventures I had the pleasure of always embarking on, as host and participant, depending on the situation. :)

Goodbye DC.

anything
blarg: