*Author

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247215#msg1247215
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 04:36:32 pm »
No no no no no no :(

The only person who seemed to know what he was doing and how everything works

Huge kudos to you for everything you've done

Offline vagman13

• Reputation Power: 12
  • vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247222#msg1247222
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 05:40:44 pm »
What happened yesterday was ridiculous. I, and I'm sure many others, really wish for you to stay. You bring a lot to this place, and you'll be sorely missed if you do leave.

All the best in the next, serprex.
So much of this.

So  so much this,with emphasis on each and every word.

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247225#msg1247225
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 06:48:25 pm »
This may be the best place to say this - even if it should've been said earlier:

Many thanks for all your contributions, serprex. All of them are outstanding in every possible aspect.

Take care.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:38:57 pm by Tiko »
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247228#msg1247228
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 07:49:13 pm »
If anything serprex, war is stupid and causes excessive drama to the point where it causes a lot of people to leave (despite the number of people it attracts to our community). You probably might not read this at this point, but I truly respect you for what you've done for the community, even if I didn't always go crazy in the chat room when you poked your head in.

If you never wish to come back, know that your contributions will always be remembered by many of the members, current ones, former ones, and even potential ones.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247235#msg1247235
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 08:24:11 pm »
I respect your work on OEtG immensely. I believed it was the best path for the community to continue to grow in a game facing a lack of updates. And evidently, you've done a lot more as well to keep the community going. While I want you to stay, I don't blame you for leaving. Best of luck wherever you end up. You'll do well.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247236#msg1247236
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 08:31:20 pm »
Would've done this 6 hours ago, but my phone doesn't let me post stuff on the forums.

I understand this, serp, I think everyone does, and it hurts a lot to see you go. You were a good friend and a great light teammate, but in the end I guess it just didn't work out huh? I feel that. You'll always be here, in our hearts and memories, and I don't know if you intend to return, but best of luck through the rest of your days, and I hope you and Kae live happily with eachother. You always were on top of my list of respected members, among so many others. You will be missed, serp, I hope you know that. Once again, best of luck, everyone will be waiting for you to come back if you do.
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247237#msg1247237
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 08:33:03 pm »
If you only leave because of the war thing the other day I certainly hope you will have the Willpower to come back here once things cool down. As I see it, it wasn't that big of a deal and no one is mad at you what I know.

Anyways I don't know you too well, but you always seemed like good member to me. I also like to thank you - once again - for your suport to this community.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:05:16 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline flyingcat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Vox all day every day
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247245#msg1247245
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 10:30:39 pm »
Sad to see you go serp. I didn't know you all too well, but I could clearly see your contributions to the community.
The important thing about a low probability is that it's not zero
:gravityBrawl 4 Gravy Train Co:gravity
:fireWar 9 Team Fire:fire

Offline kirbylover314

• Reputation Power: 17
  • kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • They see me rollin', they hatin'
  • Awards: Battle League 3/2016 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247247#msg1247247
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 10:53:56 pm »
:(

I hope you know that all of us here appreciate and value the contributions you've made to this community.

Farewell, I wish you the best.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247249#msg1247249
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 12:11:04 am »
Nah, this ain't worth leavin' for. I'll see to a potential rule change for next War. In the end, it's the community that decides.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline serprexTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247773#msg1247773
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 01:47:48 pm »
SERPREX THIS MAY SEEM OVERLY HARSH BUT I THINK IT IS NECCESARY BECAUSE U AND UR LITTLE FRIENDS DESTROYED ZANZINO WHICH IS WHY HE IS NO LONGER AROUND ON THE FORUMS AND STUFF. U GUYS HAD TO COPY HIS GAME AND MAKE OETG WHICH PROBABLY BROKE HIS HEART WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT HIS COMMUNITY HAD RIPPED OFF THE GAME THAT HE WORKED HARD ON IN HIS SPARE TIME. HE HAS A FAMILY AND A JOB AND HE HAD ETG THEN U TOOK ETG AWAY BY RIPPING IT OFF. WHILE IT MAY BE LEGALY A DIFFERENT GAME WE ALL KNOW IT IS THE SAME THING AND THAT ALL YOU DID WAS ADD SOME SHIT

just giving u a piece of my mind

Dropping in to finish up this post after having vacationed in Halifax; my initial post is a bit cringey, need to give more time for writing these things

I joined a community where Higs was talking about not having food & someone said they were sending her like 5 bucks on paypal. She told me to use rol/hope for fgs. Seemed like an inclusive/supportive community

Ended up joining a tourney where my main decks were some janky steam machine thing, some lycanthrope deck with pandes (unupped), & blessed FFQ. Dragonsdemesne was pretty annoyed having his firestall lose to blessed ffq, apparently he had a bad draw, I thought going creatureless was a pretty original idea

Last time I posted a farewellish post it was mostly a staff resignation. Needed a break, took a break, started getting back into PvP as a casual. I didn't expect the war drama matter to be a discussion at all, so I was a bit disappointed with the hoopla over including someone in this supposedly great community. I was sharing this place. But it's not surprising, I've seen these internet discussions go this way before, I just remember CG mentioning 'The game's a lot funner without that place' about this forum. Think back over how many people use to be around but aren't, just faded away. This community needs to seriously address it's survival strategy. It won't happen tho

dd reacting the way he did, like huh, maybe I don't get these people either

So I'm off to focus my attention on my vim session & stitch together a roguelike
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:04:29 pm by serprex »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: serprex https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63179.msg1247788#msg1247788
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 04:52:39 pm »
You are a good person serprex, no matter how people interpret your actions. I doubt that Zanz ever even heard about oEtG, let alone have an opinion about it. But even if he did, I'm sure you would have stopped the project had he told us that he dislikes it. And even then, there's a good chance that he would have been okay with it. But then again, he never shows up, so his "potential" thoughts do not count until he actually says something.

So in the end, it's not your fault. It's those people's fault who think you intended to kill the original game.

I didn't follow the war drama much, so I have no input to that. Though I'm sure you had no bad intentions there either.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

blarg: