*Author

Offline dark ripperTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267000#msg1267000
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:31:31 pm »
Well, that's it for me. I will be taking a break from the forums and the game.

I have lost the passion for etg a long time now but i always found myself trying to get back into it, either from war or trials or the occasional pvp event. To the more veterans that are still here, I believe it comes to no surprise that most older members find themselves practically bored by the game in addition to the forums shrinking day after day. For me, if it wasnt for how hectic my life will be from now on, I wouldnt leave, but difficult times call for difficult decisions.
 I have made many memories here, shared awesome conversiations with people that I wouldnt have ever dreamed of talking to, from different countries, cultures and ages, made friends and rivals and in general had an amazing time these 4 years that ive been here.
 In my time here I never had any major achievements so I doubt I will be mentioned as a good etg player, but at the very least I hope that people respected me and also enjoyed the conversations I had with them.

Since it has become kind of a tradition I would like give my special thanks to a few people. To the people I had the pleasure of calling them mentors, friends and rivals, vaggers who was one of the few greeks here that guided me when i didnt understand some things and as time passed i believe we became good friends, spikespiegel and dm that were 2 of the first people i ever spoke to when i first joined and taught me the ropes of the forums, TorB who unknowingly was my pvp mentor and the 2 people that i became closest to during these 4 years, iancu and skub, thanks guys for all the awesome conversations and a lot of fun.

I will definately be visiting the chat whenever i can but i doubt i will be playing the game any time soon. So see you guys later!

(for the ones responsible: find a great new deck helper!)
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267002#msg1267002
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:39:42 pm »
Was nice knowing you. Farewell, and good luck in rl.
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267004#msg1267004
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »
sad to see you go. brawl 3 is inmy best memories and as such you will always be remembered as someone who accomplished a lot, or at least affected my time here. good luck with real life buddy
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267006#msg1267006
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:02:15 pm »
Was hoping to draft you next war and play with you and Afda in the next TPvP again :(

Sad to see you leave. You're on my top 3 best online friends ever.

Add me on facebook if you wanna talk from time to time. I should be easy to find.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267007#msg1267007
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 09:14:54 pm »
But you're one of the new guys was my instant thought.... Turns out it's been 4 years, 4 fast years.
I remember you as a player with lots of talent and I'm sure we'll meet again.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267009#msg1267009
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 10:47:11 pm »
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: ripper out https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64759.msg1267026#msg1267026
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 07:29:54 am »
Είναι πολύ κρίμα που φεύγεις, αλλά καταλαβαίνω πως η πραγματική ζωή έρχεται πρώτη, όπως κι ότι είναι δύσκολο να συνεχίζεις να συμμετέχεις σε ένα παιχνίδι που έχει τόσο πολύ παλιώσει.

GL with real life bro!
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

blarg: