*Author

Offline inthisroomTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
\o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242862#msg1242862
« on: August 28, 2016, 12:17:31 am »
I've loved this game and community for years, I always thought I'd never make a farewell thread because this would prevent me from ever coming back, just out of self-respect, and I really didn't want that.

So I'll make one just to make sure it'll keep me away.

I've met fantastic people here, some that have migrated to my private life, I love you bripod, Discord, Odii Odsen, you are wonderful people, I'm happy to count you amongst my friends and you don't need more attention here, we will go on meeting up and communicating.

vagman13, you're an amazing guy, you can have my personal details whenever you want to, just ask one of the previously mentionned people, I'd be happy to stay in contact.

dragonsdemesne, fuck, mate, I will miss you, keep on playing.

Higurashi, I'm very sorry we'll never get to do a team event together, I was really looking forward to this. We've known each other half-assedly since I got here but in spite of many things I may have criticised about you, I always had a weak spot for you and I actually like you (no hetero  ;)), I wish you all the best.

Jean1/4, désolé.

Solaris, again, sorry for stealing your title over nothing, if I had known WM's would fuck up that much, I'd never have trialled in the first place.

There are quite a few people here I like and forgot to mention, sorry to all of you, but I think I was always pretty clear with my affections and if I generally spoke to you or greeted you, it means I liked you, I don't speak to everyone.

It may seem that I leave because I didn't get my way regarding War timing.
I was very angry at first and threw this at Dm in a pm, which blew everything out of proportion.
I say "fuck you" ten times a day, it just means I'm angry, it doesn't actually mean I want to do that.

I did not get a single response to my posts and personal messages from WMs for quite a while regarding my concerns about the War timing before being told "Sorry mate, no War for you, no hard feelings."
Luckily, all that time, all my "friends" agreed with me about my concerns, supported me in personal messages. However, not a single one confirmed that support with a post, your pm's don't help, only I can read them, it's actions, not words that count.

I appointed Discord, because she deserved it, because she's one of the people here really passionate about this game, and because she was one of the choices that would piss people off, my second choice would have been Dm, for the same reasons.

Then pettiness unravelled, all that accompanied by the silence of the WMs, who let the hate campaign happen without communicating, letting doubt linger until the end.

I came back for War, I hadn't missed one since 2011, I enjoyed doing events again but right now, I either stay here and puke on a good part of you, or I just leave.

A special shout-out to Dm, whom I had learned to love over the years in spite of my initial aversion, and who told me many personal things about himself before making a pm I wrote in anger public, putting me and Discord in a very awkward situation, thank you, you taught me not to trust so easliy any more.

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242863#msg1242863
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 12:19:35 am »
o/

I still love you. :-*

Edit: Never forget War 9 Gravity.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 12:27:38 am by Solaris »

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242864#msg1242864
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 12:25:17 am »
Sads.
\o good luck in irl, itr. I'll be keeping contact with you on skype and fb, just give me a poke if you ever need anything, and I'd be there in an instant. You will be missed in this community...
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242865#msg1242865
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 12:25:45 am »
Well ... fuck
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242866#msg1242866
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:31:53 am »
We barely interacted with each other, so I can't say much about liking or even knowing you, recent drama aside. Regardless, it's always sad to see somebody go. Take care out there.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242868#msg1242868
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 12:43:47 am »
All that nagging the admins to get your fancy glowy name :'(

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242869#msg1242869
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 01:00:39 am »
This is it, then?

Since you blocked all communication with me without ever bothering to tell me why, I'm going to post this here for everyone to see.

You didn't message me ONCE telling me you were upset with the decision to bring War forward. The only communication I got from you was asking when you needed to nominate a new General by. I don't know why you chose to message Dm rather than bringing this up with me personally. You acted like everything was fine when I approached you in chat, then blocked me from Facebook and ignored every single message I tried sending to you from that point onward.

By the time you had sent that message to Dm and the drama over appointing Discord had been made public, you'd already begun completely ignoring my existence. How was I supposed to fix anything from there?

I considered you my closest friend from this community, you were one of the first players I ever spoke to on Kongregate, you spent months helping me with my German, and we had even spoken about catching up when I come to Europe - and now, not even a single mention of my name.

I'm really pissed off with you for the way you've chosen to handle this, but I miss you a lot, and this whole thing has really hurt me. Good luck with everything, I hope life treats you well, and that things go well with your career and your love life, and I hope we can talk again some day. Take care. Auf Wiedersehen.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242877#msg1242877
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 01:29:55 am »
Who is this guy kidding?  He's probably going to jail for molesting cats... (war 4 joke; he'll get it :p)

Seriously, though, we'll miss you.  Be sure to come in and visit once in awhile. 

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242897#msg1242897
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 03:53:48 am »
Hitr.

I missed pretty much all the drama but have good feelings about people on BOTH sides of it outside of the drama. Hence I'll have to abstain from anything even related to it.

I'd like to add - if the future tempts you to return for a legitimate reason or draw then I advocate ignoring any possible false self-disrespect feelings and coming back anyway. If you never feel like coming back for a good time or good reasons, so be it, but please consider it above any self-aversion if you really want to return.

Tchuess!
Byetr.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242909#msg1242909
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 04:52:40 am »
You will be missed. :(

But, as a person that I was always leaving and always returning and, after seeing even Torb coming back, I can assure you mate, you will be back... :P

About the Discord-related drama, I don't give a f_ck, my gamble paid off and I ended up in team Light along with some awesome people (and EtG vets ;) ) and I am waiting to have an awesome War time in here. 8)

GL & HF in RL!
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242911#msg1242911
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 05:04:28 am »
Yeah, Team Light is win.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: \o https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62819.msg1242924#msg1242924
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 08:19:19 am »
I don't know what to say...cya :(

blarg: Khaleesi