*Author

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304691#msg1304691
« on: March 12, 2021, 10:22:57 pm »
I don't know if anyone still visits the forums these days, but anyway, here you go. Official farewell post.

I've left the Discord server, and I've waited a couple days to see if I change my mind. I did not. I've moved on and I'm part of, dare I say, better communities nowadays. I made the mistake of looking through Discord a couple hours after I left. A very big mistake. Made me realize how little people actually cared about me around here. In fact, people were actually happy I left. Heartbreaking, almost cried, but that's life. There was some saying that went like "you don't want to know what people say about you when you're not there" or something. 11 years of my life spent around here? Tons of tournaments and events hosted? Sharing some of my most intimate life experiences? Spamming songs? Didn't really matter in the end, I guess. After all, I'm just some random asshole.

This was a long time coming tbh, and I suspect others will also slowly leave. People in this community don't really have anything in common except for the fact that they used to play Elements. If you're interested in the drama, take a look in the Discord #general channel. TL;DR; Person wonders why Elements never became mainstream. I state my opinion. Hell breaks loose.

Either way, I'll probably still be checking this forum in case anyone PMs me or something. Mostly sticking around because this is my last connection to people like Afdarenty, vagman and PlayerOa.

Anyway, you can find me on Discord (iancudorinmarian#9521) or PM me on the forum if you ever need to contact me.

And one last thing: I'm not coming back.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304692#msg1304692
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 10:36:44 pm »
Farewell ian, Master of Entropy!

And don't give up hope!
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304696#msg1304696
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 03:57:02 am »
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304700#msg1304700
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 06:45:55 pm »
I'm glad I've got to know you, hope our paths will cross again!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304703#msg1304703
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 09:23:35 am »
Peace out, iancu!

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304705#msg1304705
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 03:57:48 am »
11 years of my life spent around here? Tons of tournaments and events hosted? Sharing some of my most intimate life experiences? Spamming songs? Didn't really matter in the end, I guess. After all, I'm just some random asshole.

Congratz, you are starting to be wise

"One generation goes, and another generation comes; but the land forever remains.
The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hurries and returns to the place where it was born.
The wind goes to the south, and makes its turn to the north; the wind continually rotates, and returns making its circuits.
All rivers go to the sea, and yet the sea is not filled; to the place where the rivers go, there they run again.
All things are laborious; man cannot express it; the eyes are not satisfied with seeing, nor the ears are filled with hearing.
What has been, this is what will be; and what has been done, it will be done; so that there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there anything you can say: See, this is new? It was in the past centuries, which were before us.
There is no longer a memory of the things that preceded it, and of the things that will also be of them there will be no memory, among those who will come afterwards."

Ecclesiastes 1: 4-11

Be very happy long life and good bye.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 03:59:34 am by Vangelios »
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304707#msg1304707
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 03:33:28 pm »
You're leaving, but you just joined just like me. O wait it's been a while.

I still remember when me you and Mpots were new and was hanging out in Kong chat. Dm1231 trolling us. Fun times. Everything good must come to an end and I'm happy you joined and was a part of this. Regardless of what some of the new people think.

This was a long time coming tbh, and I suspect others will also slowly leave.Others? This forum has been in a decay since 2011 or something

Either way, I'll probably still be checking this forum in case anyone PMs me or something. Mostly sticking around because this is my last connection to people like Afdarenty, vagman and PlayerOa.I got to know you before Oa and Vagman...

See you
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304711#msg1304711
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 04:52:34 am »
its inevitable that, at some point, you'll interact with something for the last time.
That does not make it any easier.

I'll miss you, although we didn't talk that much.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I never thought I'd be making one of those posts https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68243.msg1304720#msg1304720
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 11:00:58 am »
That's a bummer. :(
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: