*Author

Offline kirbylover314

• Reputation Power: 17
  • kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • They see me rollin', they hatin'
  • Awards: Battle League 3/2016 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217662#msg1217662
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2015, 02:19:19 am »
Farewell Spike, you will be missed.

Oh, and remember to visit often

Offline vagman13

• Reputation Power: 12
  • vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217667#msg1217667
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2015, 06:34:12 am »
Sad sad day for elements community. I  was expecting it to happen after those events but I secretely hoped things would somehow work out.

Goodbye my friend spike.  I will remember all the fun times, disturbing convs ( :P ) and hard duels. Good luck in RL spike and wish you all the best. I will miss you , you Italian b*****rd  :'(

So, for one last time,

*kicks spike in the nuts his fat belly*
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:36:42 am by vagman13 »

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217708#msg1217708
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 01:19:10 pm »
Goodbye my Sheldon, its been a great run, and while I'm not around much now its was encouraging to see you here when I dropped bye.

I'm sorry to see you go again, but trust that life will work itself out for the best.
Lux Kyrie

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217712#msg1217712
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2015, 04:48:56 pm »
I've never really been involved in these disputes and din't know the extent of it. Sad to see that it was this Major, it's a shame.
On the good side I think you leave with more people that respects you than don't. You have lately become one of the most important members of this forum and you will surely be missed.
Well I don't know you that personally but I wish you the best anyway, see you around Spike.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217714#msg1217714
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 05:04:35 pm »
spike :(
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217715#msg1217715
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 06:01:36 pm »
You said many wise things, Spike. You're making something even more sad than it already is.
And yes, I found the Linkin Park quote too.

I feel that you accomplished everything you could here. :) We were partners in tournament hosting, chatmodding and being part of the council for a long time, so you already know my part in the story.

I wish that you'll get that 1% of your life back in the most triumphant ways. If that even makes sense. ^^;
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:03:27 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217847#msg1217847
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2015, 11:19:42 pm »
I remember you saying this: "I’d be here until the last day."

Well, it turned out it meant last days of being you here, for you this community is over. It's sad you're leaving mainly because of some harm you received here, I don't even know what happened :(

I have always respected you and you're a friend of mine here, thanks for your awesome work during Brawl 3, thanks for an idea for making Neswletter comics (it was your idea, am I right?), thanks for all chat-chat. Also thanks for all of your work as a  staffer and for everything you did your this community. It won't be forgotten (at least not by me ;))

You're an adult and Master of  :time, and you know when is the best  :time to leave and you know what you are doing. Good luck in your RL!

(I really would like keep our friendship, would you like to share facebook or just an e-mail? Please PM me!)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:21:21 pm by Krzysiekxd »
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217867#msg1217867
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 07:06:28 am »
I don't really know what to say. You were like a mentor to me, and a good friend too. I hope you will return one day.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217868#msg1217868
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 07:10:36 am »
Best of luck in your life, Spike, take care.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217874#msg1217874
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 08:12:59 am »
Take care, Spike, may life gives you plenty of wonderful opportunities. :")
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1217991#msg1217991
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2015, 09:30:30 pm »
Arriverderci.
Spoiler for Hidden:
You could just not give af and stick around.

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Farewell https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60727.msg1218137#msg1218137
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2015, 02:46:37 pm »
The community has just lost a great member. Take care Spike, and good luck.
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

anything
blarg: