*Author

MrBlonde

Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477039#msg477039
« on: April 02, 2012, 02:59:28 am »
Effective immediately i will be stepping down as General and Ralouf has kindly agreed to take my place and lead Death to glory in War V. I will not be entirely leaving the forum but will likely just be a ghost who's presence flits around here and there. My heart just is no longer in the game and it is time for me to step aside (something i should have just done after War IV ended). So with that i'd just like to say thanks to this great community and i wish you all the best.

:death Special Thanks  :death
Kevkev - for being in general just a great guy to talk to and for being such a great asset to the community
Noizy - only have love for ya. Message me now and then as i really do want to keep up with you and how you're doing.
DK - you really were always such a pleasure to chat with and one of the nicest guys i've ever talked to online.
RR and Nils - for getting me my one award (TPvP) and being such great competitors. 
Naps - for always being so enthusiastic when greeting me and for being the great phoenix.
Shantu and Malduk - for all the time we spent chatting and working during War. My one regret is being too nice and not drafting Shantu in war again.
Jaymanfu - for being such a beast last War
Ralouf - i know death will be in great hands with you and just want to say thanks for being such a huge supporter of me throughout.
Tstar - always enjoyed our chats and you definitely expanded my knowledge in certain areas and i thank you for that.
Jippy - really glad i drafted you last war and i know whatever team gets you this war won't regret it
SteppingStone - for being my rock in War III
VRT - for doing art for me
Rastafla - since it's the day after April fools how could i not think of you

So many other people who i know i'm forgetting but i'd also like to say i greatly respect these people and their place in elements, xDude, Terroking, Higs, Willng, Majofa, 10men, Zeru, ToRB, Kuro, SG.

And finally... Malignat the Lazy. I really do want to thank you though for PMing me all the time and all our mini FG matches and general PvP games. My one regret is not having your lazy arse on one of my teams. Anyways cya everybody and i wish you all the best.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477043#msg477043
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 03:15:04 am »
Very sad to see you leave. :(
You'll always be remembered as one of the best players here.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477063#msg477063
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 04:43:53 am »
You were an icon for me Blondey I'm very sad to see you leave :(
Thanks for trusting in me for this war, I won't disapoint for sure.
I'm looking forwards to see you again, Goodbye !
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477065#msg477065
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 04:57:52 am »
You were one of my favorite people in the community.  I'm very sad to see you go.  Thanks for the kind words and for giving me a chance last war.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477081#msg477081
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 06:24:36 am »
'Best wishes' just doesn't seem like enough when someone as great as both a player and a person leaves.  While I can't say that this really comes as a surprise, I admit I always held out hope that you would return to your more active days.  Don't ever doubt that you would be welcomed back by screaming fangirls (aw, who am I kidding, fanboys, too).  Best of luck wherever RL takes you, Blonde.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline n00b

• n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477083#msg477083
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 06:44:40 am »
Sad to see you go... being a newer player, I hadn't seen you around as much nor spoken to you as much, but your presence will surely be missed.
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477085#msg477085
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 06:59:11 am »
Bye bye MrBlonde. For a minute, I really hoped it was an April's Fool.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477091#msg477091
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 07:34:57 am »
the first player i ever met in the EtG chatroom, a week before the start of war #1 where i was looking for a team i'd join (and i was to late).
you were a nice guy and i think you were the master of death for a short time, but from then you always helped me.
we played together in team pvp, i faced you in events and you was always there to help me with anything and you were my icon as a master with essence.

i will never forget you blondey, one of the best EtG players of this community is leaving :'(
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477096#msg477096
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 07:53:29 am »
one of the best EtG players of this community is leaving :'(
QFT.  If the community had more blondes it'd be a better place and we'd be a million members strong.  Not much left that hasn't been said.  Grats and best wishes, MrBlonde.

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477098#msg477098
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 08:07:31 am »
Well, I suppose its time for me to post ^^,

Farewell MrBlonde, I hope to be honored by your presence in chat every now and then!

Offline Shantu

• Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477100#msg477100
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 08:13:06 am »
My one regret is being too nice and not drafting Shantu in war again.
..And my one regret is not going for Death again.

Farewell, Blonde. I wanted to see at least another 3 terms of mastership from you, but this was expected. I just hope you will return to the game (and the community) after some time; everyone does. ;)

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Fade to Black, a goodbye https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38036.msg477109#msg477109
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 08:42:53 am »
Thanks for your contributions. Good luck. Farewell.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

anything
blarg: