*Author

Offline Frost01Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Frost01 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Shardless upgraded false god farmers? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51873.msg1104523#msg1104523
« on: October 19, 2013, 05:20:30 pm »
I've gotten the point where I'd like to go for a fully, if not mostly, upgraded false god farmer, but all the ones I've seen have included shards and/or nymphs or are now outdated. I have at least two of every weapon and have 1 shard of readiness, 2 shards of gratitude, 5 shards of gratitude and 2 shards of wisdom. Also I have a lot of already upgraded light cards, but that's just the way the false god dice rolled.

Also, since I'm not filthy rich 30 cards or almost would be good too.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:26:39 pm by Frost01 »

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Shardless upgraded false god farmers? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51873.msg1104539#msg1104539
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 06:18:07 pm »
You could look up the old CCYB or I've GotP Time decks.  You'll have to take out the SoGs; in CCYB, you can just add sanctuaries, but the other would suffer.  They are old, but they should still work with a decent win rate, just not as high as some other decks.

Offline Frost01Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Frost01 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Shardless upgraded false god farmers? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51873.msg1104540#msg1104540
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 06:26:09 pm »
I'll check them out, thanks!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Shardless upgraded false god farmers? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51873.msg1104558#msg1104558
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 07:25:28 pm »
I preferred Krathos' modified RolHope when I was grinding FGs. Sure it doesn't contain any shards, but it has some rares: lobotomizer and miracle.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Shardless upgraded false god farmers? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51873.msg1104560#msg1104560
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 07:29:21 pm »
Limitless Speed also works, and it doesn't have to be fully upped.

anything
blarg: