*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg446632#msg446632
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2012, 02:05:43 pm »
Hey majofa, could you please make an organized thread like this (or put it in the OP) the unupped decks to win against the FGs? That would be more usefull than the upped ones.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Alchemist

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Alchemist is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • what doesn't kill you makes you sTrAng3r
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg488205#msg488205
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2012, 03:31:48 am »
Good post, tnx man.
Opinions are like assholes - everybody's got one, and they all stink.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1029160#msg1029160
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 07:59:21 am »
With shards changing and 'so many' new cards added to the game, some decks are now obselete.

I will be going through each FG and working new decks for the ones that need them.

Offline Cielo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cielo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Back to Elements
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1030299#msg1030299
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2013, 08:15:54 am »
With shards changing and 'so many' new cards added to the game, some decks are now obselete.

I will be going through each FG and working new decks for the ones that need them.

Thank you!

With shards changing, it's harder to get a 500hp-EM win, right?
Don't read this signature.

Offline Striker1709

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Striker1709 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1030327#msg1030327
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:57 am »
hi well i got a deck you can pwn dark matter and paradox you need 6 vampires 20 obsidian pillars 1 dusk mantle 2 steal 4 devours 6 aether pendulums 6 quintessence and an life mark and 6 adrenalin

how to use devours as quantum control and put adrenalin and quintessence on vampires and thats it it works for me sorry my bad english

Offline Marvaddin

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1052920#msg1052920
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 03:15:21 pm »

Any progress on this? I got Jezebel from Oracle, and came to see that Instosis is still the recommended deck (in fact, it shouldnt be recommended vs Jezebel, it was a very bad match up, but now that deck is unplayable).

Edit:
By the way, I tried the trainer and got a deck that looks good vs Jezebel (better than Instosis or Voodoo decks). Got 2 wins in the trainer, then won by EM (and got 2 improved Tears :D ) in the real account. You can check if the good results are really frequent.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 74g 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77i 77i 77i 77i 77i 77i 77k 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7hi 7hi 8pm

Spoiler for strategy:
PAs are for both of her tower piles first. PA her QTs, then PA the water towers. A 3rd PA is needed to play SoP (dont play the shard without a PA on it).

Grow creatures. She will probably waste some Syphons. Steals and Tears will clog her hand, so maybe she wont draw the Dagger, the single thing you need to worry about (it can make your HP low enough for a Syphon kill). Permafrost is usually bad, but the Chimera is there to help. No need to go for 1HKO, you can go for 2HKO without problems, just have like 1/3 beyond half of her bar (in case she plays Syphon on the Chimera to get some HP, she wont kill the Chimera).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:20:11 pm by Marvaddin »

Offline MartyMo

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MartyMo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1074663#msg1074663
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2013, 06:49:11 pm »
I think it would be fun if SoSac worked against opponent if I had a mirror shield up...op much?  lol
"Death comes for ye'"

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1074667#msg1074667
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 07:08:57 pm »
This deck still works??? I don't think OTK is possible with the latest nerf given to SoR
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pj
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1074670#msg1074670
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2013, 07:15:20 pm »
This deck still works??? I don't think OTK is possible with the latest nerf given to SoR
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pj

Nope, Instosis is scrapped.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle told you the next False God? Here is a deck you can use to win https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13074.msg1074708#msg1074708
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2013, 09:42:08 pm »
Still works with some minor tweaks:

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7ap 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qu 7qu 7qu 80b 8pj
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

blarg: