*Author

Offline TantoneyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Tantoney is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159610#msg1159610
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:41:34 pm »
Title says it all, preferably with a 60% or higher win rate. So far, I've ended up wasting more Electrum than gaining it lately under my current RoL/Hope deck, shown below.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 622 622 622 622 622 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7k2 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:28:09 pm by Tantoney »

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159615#msg1159615
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 03:09:30 pm »
If it's a fractal deck, do you need that many RoLs? Especially considering they can mess up your pillar draws. 4 RoLs should do, with added miracles.

Meanwhile, the typical upped FG grinders of choice are Pdials and VooDoo Bravery, with all the unupped grinders being just as good as each other, if incredibly painful. To my knowledge, even PDials and VDB struggles to get 60%. I don't know how a semi-upped FG grinder would get close to that.

You can find FG grinders here.
Some people may also recommend The Brave Malignant Ball That Could for upped grinding.
Between Pdials and TBMBTC and VDB, Pdials/TBMBTC has a high winrate, but is slower, whilst VDB is a lot faster but with a sloppier win rate. All work just fine.
I would recommend Limitless Speed partially upped if you really want to FG grind unupped- That has... 30%, is it?

Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159616#msg1159616
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 03:18:20 pm »
It's basically the classic RoL/Hope with Fractal deck, which explains the 6 RoL I've been advised to use.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159619#msg1159619
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 03:48:07 pm »
Rolhope is not a straightforward deck. It needs a deep knowledge on each god. You need to be on a level that you see the name of the False Gods, and you already know what they are going to throw at you, for example: Oh, so I'm against Seism. My highest priority now is to save all :aether quanta to fractals, play all my RoLs safely and don't play Electrocutors until the shield is up. Oh, so now I'm against Octane? Skip, because it's impossible to win. Now I'm against Decay? I should keep at least 1 RoL in my hand and play only the extras, while making sure to play one when he is likely to use Fractal. He prefers using Fractal on RoLs instead of Pests, which is good for me. Just be sure to never play an Electrocutor, because he can steal it. Etc etc etc.

So yeah, learn your false gods and you'll do much better with it.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159621#msg1159621
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 03:52:16 pm »
Also just so you know, generally high win rate doesn't guarantee fast earnings. (You also want relatively fast matches)
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159636#msg1159636
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 04:27:20 pm »
Also just so you know, generally high win rate doesn't guarantee fast earnings. (You also want relatively fast matches)

Even if I beat a False God, there's no guarantee I'll win a card or two. Still, I'd rather win a majority against them and be in the chance of winning something, rather than struggling against them and losing Electrum in the process.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:29:04 pm by Tantoney »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159640#msg1159640
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 04:41:21 pm »

Even if I beat a False God, there's no guarantee I'll win a card or two. Still, I'd rather win a majority against them and be in the chance of winning something, rather than struggling against them and losing Electrum in the process.

Among FG grinders that are not RoL/Hope that I know of - Voodoo Bravery is fast, PDials SoSa is high-win rate.  If such a thing existed as a fast 60% win-rate FG grinder nobody would use anything else.  I think what you are in search of, Tantoney, does not exist in the state you desire.

RoL/Hope is a very good FG grinder with a proven track record.  I mention this because if you are having issues with it being profitable (or maybe you meant to indicate it is not as profitable as you want, which is totally different) then it is not the deck but the use/user/unlucky-run (unlucky long runs against FG's that are difficult for a specific deck to face is not uncommon).
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159657#msg1159657
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 05:13:24 pm »
There are always more options! You can see the community recommended decks for FGs Here.
If you have SoSacs I recommend you using Poison Dial SoSac. If you don't but you have SoBrs then try Vodoo Bravery. The win rate is not the best but the games are FAST!
Then I heared people going pretty well in FGs and Platinum with Swallow and New Old Times (almost the same as RoL-Hope, but with SoPas. If you feel what's wrong is the defense then don't use it). Finally I recommend you (as upgraded) Limitless Speed.

Good luck!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159660#msg1159660
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 05:19:15 pm »

Fast wins - what you have in there - means a higher amount of games per hour, and thus games won per hour as you will easily learn when to quit at gods that are unbeatable and beats the one it can beat fast. Thus, decks that are geared to be fast usually have smaller Win Rate, but higher electrum Yield.

If you want a higher WR, then you will obviously receive a smaller EPH.

You need to pick.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159699#msg1159699
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 12:55:25 am »
Tantoney, do you have a third lobo? The third lobo would increase your winrate by quite a bit, since many gods just require an early lobo for the win.

Based on my testing, RoL/Hope has around 35% winrate even fully upped. Plus it can be really frustrating, as you'll even die to FGs rated as 'easy' if you don't get the combo fast enough. If you want a smooth FG-grinding, then you'll have to go to PDials. BMBalls has the higher winrate, but it can be slow and it requires a a LOT of technical knowledge. VDB is a great deck that will give you lots of electrum, but you will also lose many games. Personally I'd recommend VDB, since it has less shards than Pdials and also gives more money.

Fast wins - what you have in there - means a higher amount of games per hour, and thus games won per hour as you will easily learn when to quit at gods that are unbeatable and beats the one it can beat fast. Thus, decks that are geared to be fast usually have smaller Win Rate, but higher electrum Yield.

If you want a higher WR, then you will obviously receive a smaller EPH.

You need to pick.

Depends. Some opponents are just too fast to reliably rush (FGs being the quintessential example). Some decks can be exceptions (VDB) but even then we don't know if it's outpaced by BMBall's superior winrate.

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1159702#msg1159702
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2014, 12:59:13 am »
We do.

Offline Shinki12345

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Shinki12345 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I love card games
Re: Need better FG Farmer Alternative https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56025.msg1167982#msg1167982
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 11:06:56 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
560 5c9 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qu 7qu 7qu 808 80b 80b 8pj

I have had a lot of luck with my resent recreation of instosis when grinding FG's. It usually doesn't take very long to win the deck is easy to use once you get used to it.

Dragon -> Mitosis -> PU x2 -> SoR x3 -> Sky blitz -> Space bar

If you need chimera to win, you can draw into the cards by spamming draws on the last several cards, or doing a TTK.
You can call me shinki. The numbers are just from habit.

For those of you MTG players out there, here is a link to my account on tapped out: http://tappedout.net/users/Tiktacy/mtg-deck-folders

anything
blarg: