*Author

Offline Hazardus10Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Hazardus10 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Let the Games begin!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1051785#msg1051785
« on: March 17, 2013, 08:28:12 pm »
Hi everyone,

I've been working hard creating a fun and unique deck which involve malignant cells. You would not believe how effective these little guys are against FGs.  Malignant are quite effective because they never targeted, with simple combination of SoP, this make for a nice high damaging and effective deck. Games go quick and all gods are playable.

Previously I had been using poison dial decks, unfortunately, some gods were unplayable, so I decided to make a deck which would be usable against any god.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
710 710 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71c 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7hi 7hi 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7km 7km 7km 7la 7la 7la 7la 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pk

The deck is very simple to use and is friendly to players of all levels.  The deck is based around using aflatoxin against your own ray of light, once the ray of light becomes a malignant cell, use SoP to increase the attack and defence of your malignant cells.  Use sundials, and SoSa to stall while your malignant cells increase their offence. Once they have enough offence to kill the God, destroy SoP.

Some Examples of Gameplay Below:

Spoiler for Hidden:

The win percentage of this deck falls somewhere between 55-60%.  That is the win percentage without skips, every god is played :D.
With skips this deck is around 75%.
Need some more testing to be done.

Usually when you win, it is EM.

Could someone test this deck out some more and post stats?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:33:37 am by Hazardus10 »
Rule #1: Don't worry about the little things.
Rule #2: All things are little.
Founding Father of the  :darkness Guild
Proud Member of :light Brawl Team

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1051861#msg1051861
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 12:54:42 am »
"The win percentage of this deck falls somewhere between 55-60%That is the win percentage without skips, every god is played .
Without skips this deck is around 75%."
without skips 55-60%
Without skips 75%

I didn't know capitalizing 1 letter improved the win percent so much!  :P

Looks cool, I'll go try it out :]

edit: So what gods did you skip? o.O
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:57:02 am by TribalTrouble »

• Let the Games begin!
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1051862#msg1051862
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 12:55:17 am »
"The win percentage of this deck falls somewhere between 55-60%That is the win percentage without skips, every god is played .
Without skips this deck is around 75%."
without skips 55-60%
Without skips 75%

I didn't know capitalizing 1 letter improved the win percent so much!  :P

Looks cool, I'll go try it out :]

Oops I mean with skips xD

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1051910#msg1051910
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 02:09:59 am »
4vj 52s 710 710 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 7gk 7gk 7gk 7hi 7hi 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7km 7km 7km 7la 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pk

Due to not having all those cards upped, this is what I came up with. Thanks for this deck! Pretty dang fun! :]

• Let the Games begin!
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1051945#msg1051945
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 02:57:56 am »
4vj 52s 710 710 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 7gk 7gk 7gk 7hi 7hi 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7km 7km 7km 7la 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pk

Due to not having all those cards upped, this is what I came up with. Thanks for this deck! Pretty dang fun! :]

Glad you enjoyed it :D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:59:42 am by Hazardus10 »

Offline ohnodavido

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ohnodavido is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052254#msg1052254
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 03:16:03 pm »
would miracle not go well in this deck?

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052258#msg1052258
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 03:22:41 pm »
If you didn't notice, there is a miracle in the deck.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052262#msg1052262
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 03:55:00 pm »
What do you do against PC FGs?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052286#msg1052286
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 05:39:02 pm »
Spoiler for Pella's now-deleted post:
The deck is very simple to use and is friendly to players of all levels.
I must be missing something (not that that's difficult to accomplish).  How, exactly, is a deck that contains 12 rares and is 100% upped "friendly to players of all levels"?

I do not mean to step on anyone's toes by answering in-place of the originator, but it seems to me that original statement means in terms of playing ability and/or experience with playing FG's as opposed to new-ness to EtG and your relative card collection.  Frequently, those are similar or the same but by nature new to FG's or vs AI =/= new to EtG.

I could also be very wrong... :)

Edit:  Apparently Pella is deleting posts, which then make my comments seem out of place.  However, I try never to delete posts so I am adding strikethrough to my original (now defunct) comments.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:25:54 pm by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052290#msg1052290
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 06:02:37 pm »
Spoiler for Sorry for double-post, Pella has deleted two of their posts from this thread:
I see.  It was "all levels" that confused me.  To me, "all" means, "without exclusion; including everything that is available to be included".  Obviously, I misinterpreted the word, since in this case it apparently means, "including everyone who is capable of playing such a deck, regardless of that person's experience with False Gods".  As I said, it's very easy for me to miss something.  Thanks for clearing that up.

"All" isn't the word at the crux of this (in my opinion), but rather "levels".  I took levels to mean, in this case,  "playing ability and FG experience" and you have interpreted it as "card collection and access to rares/upgrades".  Anyways, I don't think it is really worth getting hung-up on that aspect of it, but rather the deck itself.  I plan to give it some test-run vs FG's and see how it compares to my current (also not newb-card-collection-friendly) PDials 32 (32 card Poison Dials) in FGei(cn)...

(Sidenote:  I cannot tell if you were using invisible-sarcasm-font or genuinely offended on your last post...?)

Edit:  Apparently Pella is deleting posts, which then makes this a double-post and my comments out-of-place.  However, I try never to delete posts so I am adding strikethrough to my original (now defunct) comments.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:27:00 pm by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052324#msg1052324
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 08:14:56 pm »
This may require another SoP to be added. If you don't draw that... =/

• Let the Games begin!
Re: Malignant Cell OTK Pwnage! Fun and reliable FG farmer! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47788.msg1052412#msg1052412
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 11:40:54 pm »
The deck is very simple to use and is friendly to players of all levels.
I must be missing something (not that that's difficult to accomplish).  How, exactly, is a deck that contains 12 rares and is 100% upped "friendly to players of all levels"?

I do not mean to step on anyone's toes by answering in-place of the originator, but it seems to me that original statement means in terms of playing ability and/or experience with playing FG's as opposed to new-ness to EtG and your relative card collection.  Frequently, those are similar or the same but by nature new to FG's or vs AI =/= new to EtG.

I could also be very wrong... :)

You are quite right :) , obtaining the cards is the hard part, but using the deck is easy!

blarg: