*Author

Toge111

List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461283#msg461283
« on: February 17, 2012, 02:28:13 pm »
There's four ways to get upgraded cards:
1. Having unupgraded version of the card and paying 1500 electrum coins to upgrade it.
2. Winning 4 or 3 consecutive wins and receiving rare spin in gold and platinum arena league respectively (possibility to win upgraded version of any shard, any weapon, Arctic Octopus, Improved Miracle or Pharaoh)
3. Winning a match against False God and getting upgraded version of card in their decks.
4. Winning a match against Half-bloods.

So I'm asking is there a compherensive list of upgraded cards that can be gotten from False Gods? I'd like to know so I wouldn't waste too much electrum coins upgrading cards that can be gained by beating FGs.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461284#msg461284
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:34:00 pm »
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461336#msg461336
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:36:30 pm »
find the deck here (http://), and simulate the spin here (http://xenocidius.webs.com/slotmachinesimulator.htm).
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Toge111

Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461348#msg461348
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 05:51:20 pm »
I mean list of cards that can be won, ordered by element. Those lists are about cards that each false god has.

For example if I want to know if I can win Inundation from any false god, I'd have to go through them all and discover that Neptune has it.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461486#msg461486
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 12:22:41 am »
Hmmm. It'll probably take a while to organize each card that FGs have by element.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461507#msg461507
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 01:30:21 am »
List of Cards Available from False God Farming: 143 Unique Cards

Updated

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6rp 6rs 6ts 6tt 6tu 6tv 6u0 6u1 6u2 6u3 6u4 6u5 6u6 6u8 710 711 712 713 714 717 718 719 71a 71b 71e 744 745 746 748 749 74a 74b 74c 74d 74e 74f 74g 74h 74i 778 779 77a 77b 77c 77d 77e 77f 77g 77h 77i 77j 77k

7ac 7ad 7ae 7af 7ag 7ah 7ai 7ak 7al 7am 7an 7ao 7dg 7dh 7di 7dj 7dk 7dl 7dm 7dn 7do 7dq 7dr 7ds 7gk 7gl 7gm 7gn 7go 7gp 7gq 7gr 7gs 7gt 7gu 7gv 7h0 7h1 7jo 7jp 7jq 7jr 7jt 7ju 7jv 7k0 7k1 7k2 7k5 7ms 7n2 7n3 7n5 7n6 7n7

7q0 7q1 7q2 7q3 7q4 7q5 7q6 7q7 7q8 7qb 7qc 7t4 7t6 7t7 7t8 7t9 7ta 7tb 7tc 7td 7te 7tg 7th 7ti 808 80a 80b 80c 80d 80e 80f 80g 80h 80i 81q

* Please let me know if you find any I missed and I'll append the list.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:10:46 pm by willng3 »

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg461514#msg461514
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 01:57:30 am »
(RELIC needs to added but it's not in the trainer without playing... and I've never won one vs an FG, but I'd guess that it's Upped...)
I won an upped relic once (actually, the very first upgrade I ever won) from an FG, so yeah, they come upped like everything else.  I think only Serket, Dream Catcher, and Dark Matter have them.

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg462695#msg462695
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 03:40:43 pm »
(RELIC needs to added but it's not in the trainer without playing... and I've never won one vs an FG, but I'd guess that it's Upped...)
I won an upped relic once (actually, the very first upgrade I ever won) from an FG, so yeah, they come upped like everything else.  I think only Serket, Dream Catcher, and Dark Matter have them.
jezebel?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg462699#msg462699
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 03:51:47 pm »
jezebel?
Jezebel doesn't have nymphs, only Nymph's Tears.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg462707#msg462707
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 04:20:05 pm »
jezebel?
Jezebel doesn't have nymphs, only Nymph's Tears.
ow ye right my bad.

Toge111

Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg463161#msg463161
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 04:37:58 pm »
Thanks bripod!

Based on your list, I made a list of cards that aren't available from False Gods:

entropy: antimatter, pandemonium, shrödinger's cat, entropy pendulum

death: skull shield, skeleton, aflatoxin, soul catcher, death pendulum

gravity: graviton mercenary, gravity pendulum

earth: basilisk blood, iridium warden, earth pendulum

life: thorn carapace, mitosis, life pendulum

fire: immolation, fire pendulum

water: steam machine, water pendulum

light: holy light, luciferin, hope, sanctuary, light pendulum

air: dragonfly, wyrm, azure dragon, fog shield, thunderstorm, firefly, wings, sky blitz, air pendulum

time: sundial, scarab, dune scorpion, ghost of the past, time pendulum

darkness: black dragon, gargoyle, dark pendulum

aether: spark, mind gate, silence

other: dagger, short sword, hammer, short bow

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36752.msg463164#msg463164
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 04:42:22 pm »
It appears Seism's Granite Skins were overlooked.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: