*Author

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485445#msg485445
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2012, 05:24:03 pm »
FG with shard? i have to look better the oracle prediction from now.
are other FG add with shard in the future?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485486#msg485486
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2012, 06:42:19 pm »
Saw EP draw shards. Lolwut?
Which ones? How much? Screenshot?

Offline Fireleaf

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Fireleaf is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ready or not...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485575#msg485575
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2012, 10:11:23 pm »
I would guess Shard of Freedom for EP, but who knows.
There are 10 kinds of people- those who understand binary notation and those who don't.

Offline teffyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485591#msg485591
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2012, 10:29:40 pm »
If there were a way to know, if Eternal Phoenix has more than 60 (30) cards...
Eternal Phoenix doesn´t want to appear today. RNG doesn´t like me.
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485675#msg485675
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2012, 12:09:18 am »
SoF. Found it while testing an ineffective FG grinder in trainer.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485678#msg485678
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2012, 12:13:06 am »
SoF. Found it while testing an ineffective FG grinder in trainer.
Very indicative when there are two shards that start with F.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg485869#msg485869
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2012, 04:49:28 am »
I'm very sure that Eternal Phoenix has no shards or extra cards at all.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline deskscaress

• Reputation Power: 1
  • deskscaress is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg513295#msg513295
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2012, 11:46:19 pm »
Played Jezebel yesterday and he used Improved Steal on me 6 times, so I know he has at least (or exactly) 6 of those, not 4. Not sure if that's been mentioned in any of the past 13 pages

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg513298#msg513298
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2012, 11:49:20 pm »
Played Jezebel yesterday and he used Improved Steal on me 6 times, so I know he has at least (or exactly) 6 of those, not 4. Not sure if that's been mentioned in any of the past 13 pages

All the false gods have dexterity, so they have double everything that's in the deck codes on the first page, so if the deck code has 4, she actually has 8 total.

Offline deskscaress

• deskscaress is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg513332#msg513332
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2012, 02:09:33 am »
I see! That makes sense, thanks for the info  :D

Offline Pepitoss

• Pepitoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg1016375#msg1016375
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2012, 10:09:41 am »
Akebono got some SoFo , just saw him play one.
Dunno if it's already been mentioned because i didn't read all the posts on this topic.

Offline teffyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Here are the decks of the actual False Gods: https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7919.msg1016387#msg1016387
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2012, 02:41:27 pm »
You haven´t read the first post:
Akebono added in ver. 1.27. Got 2/4 Shards of Focus in ver. 1.30
Mark: GRAVITY
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rs 6s2 6s2 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 746 746 748 748 748 748 748 748 74a 74c 74g 74g 74i 74i 74i 74i 8pl

I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

anything
blarg: